The Renegades Recruiting

DeletedUser

k look its called being spread out so no small local power mad allainces(Snapping turtles comes to mind) can threaten it

DeletedUser

Snapping Turtles isn't exactly small, just centralized. Our bite is worse than our bark. We're ranked 28th in alliance ABP despite only being ranked 39th in points.

Most MRAs are also full of sims. Let's punch in some numbers, shall we?

Snapping Turtles: 23,015 ABP divided by 34 members = 676.9 ABP per member
23,015 ABP divided by 208,897 city points = 0.11 ABP per city point

Renegades: 34,692 ABP divided by 74 members = 468.81 ABP per member
34,692 ABP divided by 782,634 city points = 0.04 ABP per city point

Snapping Turtles has 208.09 MORE ABP per member than Renegades and 0.07 more ABP per city point.

Therefore, your alliance is less aggressive and has more sims, making you guys an MRA. You yourself only have 8 ABP compared to my 2,684. My advice to you: Lead by example, you toothless turtle. Put some snap in it.

P.S. Here's a report showing that they are noobs, sorry but you'll have to post it in a message and preview to view it: [report]c03650826ef4008608688619db638e10[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look the reason we dont have many battle points is because

A)We use diplomacy not threats to stop rather than loose troops
B) The reason i have only 8 Bp is because i have only been attacked once and that was only 8 slingers attacking . Oh and i had a pact with his allaince also i have barely any decent farms round here and i have no need to conquer as all the citys are fairly rubbish .

And as for your allaince well sure it went big in Athens but thats conquer this is No conquer quite different . Your allaince is attacking as if you can conquer anyone who gets in your way . How many wars are you in 1 ,2,4 possibly 10 . Now allready one of your members has joined my allaince . Perhaps hes fed up with a leadership who wage war with anyone who looks at them funny . I sure know i would

DeletedUser

None of our Snapping Turtles have joined your alliance, Deadly. The only member to leave is Ticlos, who has gone rogue and says that this is the fun of the game.

Our alliance is only fighting 3 others at the moment:
Dominaton: Most of these guys got cleared out and then went whining to you guys for shelter
Renegades: I see why AE doesn't like you guys.
FluffyBunnies: They attacked a few of our little guys

If I wanted to wage war with 'anyone who looks at [me] funny' then we would be fighting Fly Navy and Nazgul as well.

We use diplomacy only when it makes sense. We haven't had a single logical counterattack from anyone but FluffyBunnies, who refuses to answer any and all messages, leaving us with only one option. We have already had 3 pacts so far and all of their members were awestruck and merged. Many of these players now have leadership positions.

I will consider your alliance to not be an MRA when you guys stop sending 150 swordsmen/archers in attacks along with 20 biremes.

DeletedUser

A) You are not all that good at diplomacy since you really want to go there lol. I know first hand because we tried that with your alliance and because you failed miserably at it my alliance is gaining good ABPs while your members are purely DBPs. you guys should try coming out of your little hobbit holes and man up or shut! you guys aren't Renegades all you guys are is a colony of refugees lol.

B) There is really no excuse for only having 8 BP's that is absord. This is a war game not Sim City you are playing the wrong game.

Oh and Leperchaun don't take what this Simmer has to say with any weight because he has no clue the statement you are trying to make or he wouldn't be defending with such idiotic replies such as "we use diplomacy not threats to stop rather than loose troops." REALLY, no no REALLY diplomacy?!?! rather than loose troops?!?!?!.

Oh boy now you see why this alliance can not best mine even though we are fighting 2 alliances continually every day while still attacking random players.

My advice to you Deadly "give up your leadership position and do your alliance a favor by dissolving your alliance. shoot since you like diplomacy so much dissolve your alliance for me because you placing a recruiting thread up is an insult to serious intelligent players!

T O out

DeletedUser

After I reread what I posted I realized I was a bit harsh so I wanted to apologize, sorry.....we need your alliance to stick around because BP's couldn't be easier to get without you guys lol.

DeletedUser

LOL Obliterator. So far there are 3 decent alliances in the world to the best of my knowledge:

Armageddons Eclipse: One of the big boys, lead by TO and Head Bender
Nazgul: Another big boy, decent leadership but loose cannon members
Snapping Turtles: Centralized power on 64/74 border. Very aggressive, solid leadership and active members

Time for another PnP?

DeletedUser

The truth is that Armageddons Eclipse and Nazgul are doing really well...
@Deadly40000, you mentioned that you use diplomacy, and this is the reason why you don't have BPs, if I understood well!
From my little experience, I can easily claim that using diplomacy doesn't always prevent wars from happening! Also, diplomacy doesn't mean lack of BPs! With diplomacy you can have new allies, but also declare wars! Diplomacy is a way to show that your alliance is active. Lack of BPs shows that your alliance is not active.

DeletedUser29066

Lack of BPs shows that your alliance is not active.

I agree. Although Capitalist Pigs is a peaceful alliance there are plenty of inactive players and ghost cities to attack that if you want BP you can get it .. at least ABP.

DeletedUser

puthia: Kind of odd that you joined the alliance which several were criticizing early on (The Archangels). You do realize that your alliance, like Renegades, is recruiting all over the place. Though you guys are much better since you guys do have a good amount of ABP.

A disturbing fact, though: Your founder, GoldenLara, only has 37 ABP.

DeletedUser

(I hope Puthia doesn't mind me stating this) I think I should probably post a little more here. Puthia IS a founder.

DeletedUser

Then your alliance profile is hopelessly out of date.

Anyways, puthia is definitely not simming, but not being aggressive with an ABP total of 510

DeletedUser

in touching on what puthia said to deadly40000, your alliance as a whole is stagnant but on my side of the world there is literally just a couple of you who are actually doing something well honestly those 2 players of yours are only defending not attacking but still that is more than what I can say for the rest of them.

Deadly. if you are really as interested in diplomacy as you say you are then you should realize the best course of action for your alliance as a whole. realize who your potential greatest allies are and work diplomacy to utilize those allies to grow and maintain a stronger presence and influence in your vicinity. This is why snapping turtles is rising quickly in power and favor among other alliances because they got their act together. PLUS they know that starting off you really want to fortify a portion of area and not to be scattered abroad like your alliance. This is why my alliance is growing as well because I said in the beginning we only recruit in the Ocean 46 till it truly belongs to us. Then we looked for an opportunity which allowed us to acquire dominance in Oc 36. All our progress was formed based on diplomacy BUT we never stop acquiring BP's.

Never let diplomacy slow the growth of your people or you are doomed to fail.

It takes good leadership to spot an opportunity where others don't see one. I have had to make hard choices that involved letting members go whether it be because of lack of forum participation or inactivity or ignorance either way it was needed to be done but we grew all the more because of it. I tell my team ever so often that I would not hesitate to remove half my members if it means that I will have a stronger more close knit alliance because a smaller alliance of active communicative players are better than any large alliance of non supportive players and that is just the way it is!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys, I'm not a "founder" the way you imagine. I have no Bps, due to the fact that I have no time playing. What I'm trying to do firstly, is changing our policy, I started getting things done, giving jobs to players who deserve to be on top. Archangels seem so inactive. My plan is to "entertain" people as much as I can. After my job is done, after creating a powerful council, with powerful diplomats, powerful forum mods, and powerful leaders, I might give up. Also, I did not have the chance to change my alliance's profile, due to the fact that I was banned in Hyperborea, but not actually for a bad reason. I have in mind something different, that none of you can imagine. What I can say is to wait and see... Besides, I have just started guys :D
Nothing else to say here! Tomorrow FYI I'll be back in action :p

DeletedUser

Guys, I'm not a "founder" the way you imagine. I have no Bps, due to the fact that I have no time playing. What I'm trying to do firstly, is changing our policy, I started getting things done, giving jobs to players who deserve to be on top. Archangels seem so inactive. My plan is to "entertain" people as much as I can. After my job is done, after creating a powerful council, with powerful diplomats, powerful forum mods, and powerful leaders, I might give up. Also, I did not have the chance to change my alliance's profile, due to the fact that I was banned in Hyperborea, but not actually for a bad reason. I have in mind something different, that none of you can imagine. What I can say is to wait and see... Besides, I have just started guys :D
Nothing else to say here! Tomorrow FYI I'll be back in action :p

And tomorrow you will find you were backstabed.

DeletedUser

Btw, regarding recruitment (goes to leprechaun)...
What we used to do at summer, inviting players , any player, wherever he-she was, even if he-she was far, it was one of the biggest faults ever! We spread in a bunch of oceans, but we are unable to support each other! As a result, we lost our "unity"! I cannot kick any player, though, since they have been loyal! But I told you, everything will change! We weren't a part of Hyperborea's action! That's too bad for an alliance that used to be on top! We need to change...