A war has broken between 3 alliances.
On one side is "Birds of Prey" and "Sons of Hyperion"
and on the other one is "Allies R us"
The war has started 28/AUG/2011 ata bout 2:00 UTC+1
White: "Birds of prey"
Black: "Allies R us"
showmap.php

After interviewing the founders of the alliances I have to right this:

The alliance "Birds of Prey" has declared war on the alliance "Allies R us" because the founder of Birds of prey was trying to get stronger, and of course, get some BP, and have some fun along the way. They do have some members far from their core, so they will need to clear that out. The alliance "Sons of Hyperion", has in the meantime, decided to aid "Birds of Prey" in their war. They seem confident that "Alliance R us"'s weak core will lead them to their victory in ocean 56.

The founder of "Allies R us" has givven me a confident answer to my questions. He only replied with:
"I could have stopped the war on the 1st day it was declared.
And I didn't...", this surly means confidence in his war.

The cities of Birds of Prey are under revolt, the war isn't going well for them.
Alliance R us seem to have the upper hand right now.
The best players of Birds of Prey are under revolt, this must be demoralizing for the lesser ranked players in Birds of prey.

Birds of prey are caching up with Allies R us, they have 4 more cities than yesterday, and have made a 2000 point leap in ABP, and a smaller 1000 point leap in DBP. They have also wen't up a rank on the alliance ranking list.
Allies R us have the same number of cities as yesterday, and they have had a bigger DBP leap (+1200 DBP) than they have in ABP (+1000 ABP).
This has leveled the score to 3:3
Allies R us currently have the upper hand

What I can conclude is that both side are wonderful, and both have a chance of being victorious in this war.
Good luck to both sides. :) ;)

Post comments about this edition in this thread.

The Rho Times WGN
Run by [user]KostaCzvLazic[/user]
copyright: MrLen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Job Well Done

Excellent job :) i know our GREAT leader (who is MrLeN obviously) will be proud!!:cool:

How long ago did this war start?

DeletedUser

Actually, SoH (Sons of Hyperion) did not decide to help us, we just both wanted some fun, I have cleared out the members outside of 57, 56, 66. Let's see how this war turns out, and if Allies R us should be so confident.

Right now the score is 1 to 1.

DeletedUser

Update:
The cities of Birds of Prey are under revolt, the war isn't going well for them.
Alliance R us seem to have the upper hand right now.
The best players of Birds of Prey are under revolt, this must be demoralizing for the lesser ranked players in Birds of prey.

DeletedUser

Who made that up? We have lost one city, and no one has a revolt in their city from Allies R us. However, The Knights who Say Ni are attacking us.

DeletedUser

Their founder has a huge ego. I admit that he put my weakest city 03. Athens in revolt, but I would have let him have it because the only purpose of that city was to get me out in ocean 66 way back when I was founding it. :p It is on an island with no farming villages, has only 4k points, but it can conquer. But he didn't take it. Too bad, I could have used the culture points to get a better Allies R us city.

I found out that The Knights Who Say Ni are allies with Allies R us, and BoP has an unofficial pact with The Round Table crew, who are at war with the Knights, just.
Still the score is 1 to 1

EDIT
100th post! and I still have bad cp. :(

DeletedUser

Are you sure it´s alright for you to be telling us that you have an unofficial pact with TRT :p?

DeletedUser

And that's why I will keep track or the alliance changes

DeletedUser

Update:
Birds of prey has fallen in points recently, but has managed to get back to their previous point number.
but Allies R us are growing rapidly
a few people have left the alliance "Allies R us", but they are still growing in points.
Birds of Prey have gotten new members, so that is the obvious reason why they have gotten their points back.
Allies R us currently have the upper hand

DeletedUser

I think they do, but I am seeing a pattern here. The Knights Who Say Ni attack a player and clear the city, then drizdel conquers it. SoH have not lost a city, we have lost 2, SoH has a pact with the Knights, we are do not. Drizdel conquered both of the cities after the attacks from The Knights. See if you guys can figure out what's happening here.

EDIT
The Knights Who Say Ni are under a different name now.

DeletedUser

I could be lying

If that was the case, then why would you mention it in the 1st place that you had an unofficial pact with TRT?

To scare Allies R us or to make us know who are TRT´s allies?

Well, anyway, any information regarding TRT is welcome :p

DeletedUser

Update:
Birds of Prey seem to have the same number of ABP and DBP changes today.
Allies R us, on the other hand, have not had a significant DBP change, but had a big ABP change
As far as TBP, Birds of prey have more, but that is because of their DBP.
Allies R us have gotten a new city today, and Birds of Prey still have the same number of cities as yesterday.
Both alliances have moved up in the rankings
Allies R us currently has the upper hand

DeletedUser

I think they do, but I am seeing a pattern here. The Knights Who Say Ni attack a player and clear the city, then drizdel conquers it. SoH have not lost a city, we have lost 2, SoH has a pact with the Knights, we are do not. Drizdel conquered both of the cities after the attacks from The Knights. See if you guys can figure out what's happening here.

EDIT
The Knights Who Say Ni are under a different name now.

Nope, we just changed name since there were some changes in our alliance, etc.

And let me tell you that we´re not acting together with Allies R us, we are fighting TRT so why would we get sidetrack and start intruding on another war?

Btw, I did attack one of the cities Drizdel conquered, but it was a mere coincidence since your player attacked me, and I was going to be away for 2 days, so I was packing things up, already running late, when he attacked me, I saw the attack 1 min before it landed but due to lag I didn´t manage to dodge. So, as I was running late, etc, I was already off and attacked him back with a lot of offensive although I don´t remember if I cleared him or not. After I arrived back home 2 days later, I noticed his city was gone.

DeletedUser

Oh, btw, SoH is Sons of Hyperion? We don´t have a pact with them, now I´m curious, who´s your contact?

DeletedUser

Kamina90 and Thresher123 were the ones attacking, with multiple attacks, not one. If I could find a website that makes screenshots postable on this forum that doesn't give me a virus I would prove it.

DeletedUser

Update:
Birds of prey have not gotten much ABP yesterday, but they have gotten 5000 more DBP.
Birds of prey now has 2 more cities than yesterday, while Allies R us has only 1 more.
No places in ranking were changed.
Allies R us have 2000 more ABP than yesterday, and 1000 more DBP.
By how much DBP Birds of prey has, the Rho Times WGN suggests that Allies R us have other alliances that are aiding them in their war.
Allies R us currently have the upper hand.

The map is also updated

DeletedUser

I believe the score is:

BoP & SoH 2 -3 Allies R us

But attacks from other alliances seem to have stopped, so let's see if Allies R us can fight of attacks without help. Also, BoP passed 400k. :cool: