Newspaper The Rise

DeletedUser

Retribution
The Resistance

Dear Lamia, As you may be aware the ranks of the Retribution army are rising, We understand there are complaints and negative opinions on our ( Methods ), we accept your comments and welcome your opinion. However, We are here, and you will hear us. Maybe not now... but when the whistle blows we hope to put on a good match.

Also, Id like to say something regarding Pro alliances, Your pro because you know your players, communicate with each other and work as a team. So don't hate when another alliance does the same thing.

Peace.
LQ

DeletedUser22650

you shouldve given rorrim a bell and got him to put it in his next edition....his newspaper is actually worth reading unlike this :p

DeletedUser

just starting of, its not easy takes some time as you already know. we welcome your future replies. And ofc, ill do my best to make things a lil more interesting :)

DeletedUser5061

yo LC (not LQ) can i get a invite, I wanna see what the insides of MRA that thinks it's good looks like.

DeletedUser

There's always at least one noobish alliance like this one on every server. They think they can compete with some of the players/alliances who were around since this game started.. I'm not saying you're all bad players, there's always a good chance such an alliance produces a decent player.
Only way alliance Retribution survives is if more experiences alliances' players move on to another world simply due to boredom. On the battlefield, you stand very little to no chance against this kitten loving mean machine.

You can whine on the forum all you want trying to prove everybody otherwise, so how about you support what you're trying to prove here with some actions?

DeletedUser

Newspaper suggests something a little more...beefy. Like...with a cartoon and an interview, and maybe a crossword. This is more of an announcement. A...declaration of "We're not a bunch of MRA n00bs, we're not we're not we're not!"

Now that we've got that sorted, I'll believe you when you pick yourself up off the floor and finish your peas.

DeletedUser

I would call this a letter.....

A newspaper is usually someone reporting the "news" and not some lame attempt to deflect the obvious.

And might I add a little premature considering conquest hasn't started yet.

PS

Spam post # 2 (1 more and I can apply for free dental work)

DeletedUser

Conquer has a 2nd city... He came out of no-where to be top by miles... Wonder how much that actually cost him.. -.-

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
i would have to say at least 100 quid, he must be using gold on buildings on troops on everything damm hes set on being no1 aint he

DeletedUser

New to the whole Forum process, excuse my lack of professionalism, clearly cannot contend with you guys >>

DeletedUser

It's ok LC, they're just saying a Newspaper generally has more content. Not just a few paragraphs on one issue. When's the last time you read a Newspaper that only covered one story?