The State of Eta

DeletedUser18965

well guys, the state of eta is crazy, too many wars, lots of fighting, many peopl are bored now... but in some ways its good, always someone to attack, never a shortage really, but thats not good for frontline players who dont want to fight, and are bored, but those who want to fight, are fighting and genrally doing a good job, whats your veiws?

kizzer

DeletedUser

Ya ETA has a lot of strong players, im sure that we are the most great players on GREPOLIS! I would like that we stoped all the wars and go and conquer another world, but there are a lot players who are not agree with me and if we still fight in ETA i think the player who will survive will be the player who does dirty games ! The people who dont play dirty game will be gone...

DeletedUser11798

I am only going to say this: If Rolfgar was still here, a lot of things would be different at the moment...

DeletedUser

I think he was the founder or main leader of DFE (Dark Fleet Elite).

DeletedUser

An dude who was forced to join TS and when they go destryed created his own alliance and was in top 12 for a while i think...in poor words the first leader of DFE

DeletedUser18965

rolfgar was a legend =D but like, wars end, yeah, but its dif veiws and points lols... the players left will have the battle of eta, when it comes to hero worlds, its gonna be even better!!!!

not many people will like me saying this: but im glad L2G left... he was too big for his boots, lols, boasting and evertyhting...

DeletedUser

well guys, the state of eta is crazy, too many wars, lots of fighting, many peopl are bored now... but in some ways its good, always someone to attack, never a shortage really, but thats not good for frontline players who dont want to fight, and are bored, but those who want to fight, are fighting and genrally doing a good job, whats your veiws?

kizzer

1. its a war game hence the wars
2. on the front lines but dont want to fight? move to the back lines and hide
3. people get bored when they start to lose i find, not always but most times. there is ALLWAYS something to do in this game. all to often players sit back and let a small few do the hard yards and jump on in the end to take the easy ride.

DeletedUser18965

roflz, i like fighting, but its time consuming and demanding... roflz

DeletedUser

1. its a war game hence the wars
2. on the front lines but dont want to fight? move to the back lines and hide
3. people get bored when they start to lose i find, not always but most times. there is ALLWAYS something to do in this game. all to often players sit back and let a small few do the hard yards and jump on in the end to take the easy ride.

I'm agreeing with you...

I love the wars.

2 I'm bored with the Game. I've come back to ETA again like the 3rd time. :p still loving ETA server. Its one of the best around due to the wars thanks to JNC. :) So TE has done some good things. Yes it is time consuming next week I won't have the time due to my daughter being born. :eek: Like I said to many of you be4 I like to have fun on the forums n not take things to serious JNC. I have a life which is way to serious, so I play Grepolis to have fun. Even though some people hate being on the forums.... :p If they don't like me Don't read my threats. If you want to take this though PM I be glad to but expect abuse lol....

DeletedUser

Hello players of ETA

how have you been? Did anyone miss me? :p How are the wars going? I hope to enter early on action. But starting the game from beggining its a long way , but im prepaired for war and i love war and i live for war.

But by staying and waiting to grow im getting fat :D but i hope that i will go very fast in action! I will mark the date,hour and second of my first CS who will be created on my harbor. What do you think guys? :p

DeletedUser

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. Right now your focus should be on just growing your city and your alliance. You can't say your ready for war when things like that aren't up to date know what I mean. If I was you I would try to keep a low profile so when you and your alliance are ready for action you can come out of nowhere and make an impact.

DeletedUser

Jurassic park

I understand the BA keep runing, 12 dinos messing around. They are cool guys trying to be contemporary and aristocratic in the same time - i respect that. But this thread goes futher to the ancient history of ETA... I have been reading Arthur Conan Doyle The Lost World as a kid you guys looks like it talking about the ancient times.

The time of the wolf has come!

Fenris!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the time of the wolf has come and gone and come and gone again. there will always be someone new or some new alliance that changes things. hell it may even be one alliance spliting or some such but eta will always be eventfull