The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54354

Oh man this is getting pitiful, when the enemy can't beat you, they try to play the psychological warfare game
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

I already know you are full of b.s.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

If you had this 100% guaranteed fool proof grand plan to take us down you certainly wouldn't be shouting it on externals.

Fools will be fools i guess.

It does give me a good laugh thinking of all the pms you are most likely getting right now asking if you really can make us lose in 1 ghost.

1. hades are not your enemy, i just dont like mras. to be an enemy you must give us sleepless nights and you dont.
2. no you dont
3. if it was 100% then it would not matter what i said?
4.yes they will
5. all the pms are from turtles and mgga, some friends, some clowns and turtles upset that i referred to them as you! im lost on that 1 as at no point have i ever said turtles are mgga.

wonder how many in mgga won their first crowns in the same teams as me? you can humour yourself on that 1 since im full of bs ;)

DeletedUser54702

1. hades are not your enemy, i just dont like mras. to be an enemy you must give us sleepless nights and you dont.
2. no you dont
3. if it was 100% then it would not matter what i said?
4.yes they will
5. all the pms are from turtles and mgga, some friends, some clowns and turtles upset that i referred to them as you! im lost on that 1 as at no point have i ever said turtles are mgga.

wonder how many in mgga won their first crowns in the same teams as me? you can humour yourself on that 1 since im full of bs ;)

How would we fight you? You are on the other side of the rim from us,

If you think mind games are going to work on me, well sorry to say they don't

Several in MGGA have played with those in Shady. We actually hold a certain amount of respect for them, and you will rarely if ever see us trash talk them on externals. (Anymore at least)

You sound exactly like shaz, who you seem to be obsessed with.

Secondly, you have asked to join MGGA twice now, to both me and mac. And have gone as far to write a small essay assuring him that you wouldn't come over to spy on us.

You also made a silly attempt to recruit a couple of our top players, asking them if they wanted invites, when they responded to your mm. Which was actually quite funny, given that you talk so much trash about an alliance recruiting new people.
You aren't actually that dumb to believe i was serious, right? I was never going to invite them anyway. They're TRASH. But hey, shoot me a nice mail and i might consider it for what, the third time now?
DeusVult-gisteren om 00:15

well you have 2 options if you decide to leave

noobs or mgga

but noobs are going to be another Tf when we start with them

DeusVult today at 02:57
You are serious about joining?

Regards,
DV

James and RX are gone, TF is retiring from this world and most of their members are leaving too, i guess. We got hammered for the whole server, give them a fricking break will ya. unlike you we actually had to fight to keep our members together, not recruit 100.

DeletedUser54702

You aren't actually that dumb to believe i was serious, right? I was never going to invite them anyway. They're TRASH. But hey, shoot me a nice mail and i might consider it for what, the third time now?
DeusVult-gisteren om 00:15

well you have 2 options if you decide to leave

noobs or mgga

but noobs are going to be another Tf when we start with them

DeusVult today at 02:57
You are serious about joining?

Regards,
DV

James and RX are gone, TF is retiring from this world and most of their members are leaving too, i guess. We got hammered for the whole server, give them a fricking break will ya. unlike you we actually had to fight to keep our members together, not recruit 100.

Poor TF got hammered the whole server.

We got hammered for 2 months by shady lost 200+ cities and we don't throw our hands in the air, give up, and cry about it. You haven't fought us at all by the way, your offensive ops consist of colonizing o44. What a joke.

DeletedUser54537

Bucky stop talking, you arent part of TF anymore, you dont talk for us.

Poor TF got hammered the whole server.

We got hammered for 2 months by shady lost 200+ cities and we don't throw our hands in the air, give up, and cry about it. You haven't fought us at all by the way, your offensive ops consist of colonizing o44. What a joke.
Oh yhea because we can surely attack you every week. Use your brain, the last OP we did, smurfy got stacked with 12k biremes. So don't start about us not doing offensive OP's in the first place. I'm not giving up, i have fought the whole server, check my wall for that. I'm not speaking for TF anymore, but i am still defending them against whatever you say. You have nothing. You'd probably have ran off by now, so please. Use your brain before speaking.

Bucky stop talking, you arent part of TF anymore, you dont talk for us.
I don't talk for TF i talk for myself. I talked for myself the whole time, i just defended TF aswell. I don't blindly follow or take orders like most MGGA puppets lol, guess MRA isn't for me after.

DeletedUser54702

Oh yhea because we can surely attack you every week. Use your brain, the last OP we did, smurfy got stacked with 12k biremes. So don't start about us not doing offensive OP's in the first place. I'm not giving up, i have fought the whole server, check my wall for that. I'm not speaking for TF anymore, but i am still defending them against whatever you say. You have nothing. You'd probably have ran off by now, so please. Use your brain before speaking.

If TF were able to work together you could have easily cleared 12k Birs. And no i wouldn't have ran off by now, the only people running are TF, and you.

Actually. I think what you would be considered now is an alliance hopper. I feel bad for notmad.

Its ok hopper keep running your mouth, you sound more foolish with every word.

By the way i don't think your former teammates want you babbling all over the forums about them anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
If TF were able to work together you could have easily cleared 12k Birs. And no i wouldn't have ran off by now, the only people running are TF, and you.

Actually. I think what you would be considered now is an alliance hopper. I feel bad for notmad.

Its ok hopper keep running your mouth, you sound more foolish with every word.
You must be joking? Are you actually serious? We had cleared those birs, several times, and new ones kept coming. Every. Single. Time.

TF may be running off, but i'm not, i'm staying, or is that running off now?

How can you call me an alliance hopper when i left an alliance and haven't joined one, explain? So now you feel bad for Notmad, when i leave, but when 90 of his buddies leave for you shitshow called MGGA it's part of the game, I don't seem to understand, Deus, how does that work?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Enlighten me.

it's ok Mass recruiter, keep running your mouth. You sound more foolish with every word.
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser54702

You must be joking? Are you actually serious? We had cleared those birs, several times, and new ones kept coming. Every. Single. Time.

TF may be running off, but i'm not, i'm staying, or is that running off now?

How can you call me an alliance hopper when i left an alliance and haven't joined one, explain? So now you feel bad for Notmad, when i leave, but when 90 of his buddies leave for you shitshow called MGGA it's part of the game, I don't seem to understand, Deus, how does that work?
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
Enlighten me.

it's ok Mass recruiter, keep running your mouth. You sound more foolish with every word.

I feel bad for notmad because the alliance he's lost 80% of his cities for has run off. It's ok though. I will see to it that not a single TF member gets recruited into our ranks.

Run off and joins sandels, dwarves, noobs, whoever. You have still jumped ship when your alliance leaders left

DeletedUser54339

I feel bad for notmad because the alliance he's lost 80% of his cities for has run off. It's ok though. I will see to it that not a single TF member gets recruited into our ranks.

Run off and joins sandels, dwarves, noobs, whoever. You have still jumped ship when your alliance leaders left
I think we'll all find a way to cope with not being invited into the cuddle club.

Thats all you have lol, no answers to my questions because you know you can't explain anything.
I like how much of a hypocrite you are. We are alliance hopping, there's about 100 alliance hoppers in the trash you call an alliance. ~ a coalition?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

What else am i supposed to do? Stay in a dead alliance? Comon you must be smarter than that.

I have tried my best to save Notmad's city, and no offense to Notmad, but he did not post either enough info, or at all. Don't blame it on me. I have done everything for my team. Don't you DARE call me a selfish player. Or even hint about it.

You might want to check en99, i heard rumours you have been kicked from the sinking alliance called, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what was the name? True Fear? LOLOLOLOLOL

Edit: I don't think anyone wants to join your alliance, everyone hates you.

Answer the questions atleast if you're gonna quote my message ;(

DeletedUser54702

Thats all you have lol, no answers to my questions because you know you can't explain anything.
I like how much of a hypocrite you are. We are alliance hopping, there's about 100 alliance hoppers in the trash you call an alliance. ~ a coalition?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

What else am i supposed to do? Stay in a dead alliance? Comon you must be smarter than that.

I have tried my best to save Notmad's city, and no offense to Notmad, but he did not post either enough info, or at all. Don't blame it on me. I have done everything for my team. Don't you DARE call me a selfish player. Or even hint about it.

You might want to check en99, i heard rumours you have been kicked from the sinking alliance called, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what was the name? True Fear? LOLOLOLOLOL

You are a selfish player

You sound exactly like shaz by the way, i think you 2 are secretly BFF's. Didn't you say that when someone uses "LOL" too much it means they are mad?

You sound awfully mad.

By the way have fun rebuilding my city, should've known im a bit of a gold bug
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

You are a selfish player

You sound exactly like shaz by the way, i think you 2 are secretly BFF's. Didn't you say that when someone uses "LOL" too much it means they are mad?

You sound awfully mad.

You're acting like a child, Deus, and i should know of all

Answer to the "Selfish player claim" https://imgur.com/ggB64d6
ggB64d6

DeletedUser54339

You are a selfish player

You sound awfully mad.

You are a selfish player

You sound awfully mad.

Just to add a bit of context to that last sentence, Deus is using gold to demolish his 3100 point city in EN99 before it gets taken by TF.

I mean, if he was a 'team player' then he'd probably be better off using that gold to run Olympics with it in Pags, to sim himself another slot or two for a city before WW starts. But I guess gold doesn't buy you class :)

DeletedUser54702

You're acting like a child, Deus, and i should know of all

Answer to the "Selfish player claim" https://imgur.com/14B8rsJ
14B8rsJ

Having CS' on your wall doesn't mean you are the best at the game, you clearly aren't.

By the way- I was planning on handing off my 2 cities today in en99. You lost out on a revolt ready city. Sort of a pain to rebuild that one a speed 2 world

When i joined i thought i would be playing with skilled players, who will fight to the end.

Not a team that spams colonies when they lose, crys about losing, then runs away to another world.

DeletedUser54702

It's a pity gold doesn

Just to add a bit of context to that last sentence, Deus is using gold to demolish his 3100 point city in EN99 before it gets taken by TF.

I mean, if he was a 'team player' then he'd probably be better off using that gold to run Olympics with it in Pags, to sim himself another slot or two for a city before WW starts. But I guess gold doesn't buy you class :)

I have more than enough gold, and can buy alot more of it bud
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

Having CS' on your wall doesn't mean you are the best at the game, you clearly aren't.

By the way- I was planning on handing off my 2 cities today in en99. You lost out on a revolt ready city. Sort of a pain to rebuild that one a speed 2 world

When i joined i thought i would be playing with skilled players, who will fight to the end.

Not a team that spams colonies when they lose, crys about losing, then runs away to another world.
What do you think the reason is that you got kicked?

I never said i was the best, it was to show that i'm a team player.

Have you answered any of my questions yet? don't think so
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif