The Undercard! Artemis / Aegean Empire Vs O.T.F

DeletedUser

And now Anax has booted a member after I attacked him ONE TIME. Even though I am not in Artemis, I think that they are much better with their members.

DeletedUser

And now Anax has booted a member after I attacked him ONE TIME. Even though I am not in Artemis, I think that they are much better with their members.

And what member is that? Because nobody has been booted except an inactive.

DeletedUser

Luintaurien. He attacked me expecting me to be a point whore and I killed him just the day before.

DeletedUser

Right now, he is still recovering from the attack. Unfortunately, almost all of my army got destroyed by TW-Shadow...(Just Kidding).

DeletedUser

Nah . . . I am fairly sure we have some members in EoTP who are scared about getting rimmed and so exchange information for their capacity to survive in o66. I tend to not trust much of this information, but it is fun to play that game for a while.

DeletedUser

So anax is not Bloodstained and not the leader of Empire of the Phoenix...

DeletedUser

I was out of the game for a few days, or had you not noticed?

DeletedUser

Awww . . . Well since you have decided to tuck tail and run I really have no use for making fun of you. We'll talk later if you ever come up as a conquer attempt I assure you.

DeletedUser

I hear someone tried to attack a couple towns today.

Wonder how that turned out.

DeletedUser

In the interest of full disclosure and only slight bias, that was a solid attack you guys executed on Arcon's town a few days ago. Well done.

That being said, someone gained enough defensive battle points to be ranked #14 on the server, all in one day. 15,000 battle points.

Wonder who that poor bastard is? :)

DeletedUser

In the interest of full disclosure and only slight bias, that was a solid attack you guys executed on Arcon's town a few days ago. Well done.

That being said, someone gained enough defensive battle points to be ranked #14 on the server, all in one day. 15,000 battle points.

Wonder who that poor bastard is? :)
I got tired of counting the pop count lost at about 10,000