DeletedUser

LMAO, Burn wormy!

JJ mate, if it offends you, I won't call you Worms :D

DeletedUser

TU cities conquered by Alpha: 60
Alpha cities conquered by TU: 257
TU cities conquered by Alpha Academy: 23
Alpha Academy cities conquered by TU: 64

Total score is 321-83=238 cities more taken by The Unit than the two Alpha alliances together.

Any comments on this score guys?

DeletedUser

I just came to understand the means TU will use in order to destroy their enemy. Really TU? How can you think that is okay? They give snake a whole new meaning.

DeletedUser

I'm a little confused as to what exactly happened here? I know we were big unfair bullies again but I really don't understand what we are been accused of. I know it has something to do with rory and T-storms but after that it becomes a little foggy. So I tell you what I know and you can fill in the blanks.

Rory the Dark Sage was a spy of mine in DF but was offered to take over t-storms account, he took it and joined us (not before he got to read Alpha's council forum as t-storms was a council member but Alpha didn't remove his rights before they gave the account to somebody they hardly new) then and this is where I get confused please explain.

DeletedUser

he got back into his old account which had also been transferred and kicked everyone but Niels. So he not only stole a much better account than he had, but he broke into another account and sabotaged Alpha. Personally I would be angry if he stole the account or sabotaged the alliance, but not nearly as much as I am because of how underhanded this truly was. and I TU was a respectful alliance...
Clearly respect is not something TU understands. This was a direct attack against someone who had spent months building up an account and defending it from attacks (with good success I might add) and wanted to pass his account along to some one who would respect his goals and values.
And I thought I was just starting to find a good bantering war with TU.

DeletedUser

Honestly I agree it was underhanded but I have to say this " all is fair in love and war" and it is a war. I'm not saying it was right or anything could justify this action. I to find kicking the players out was excessive but are u sure it wasn't actually the real t-storms and he was mad and just took it out on alpha? Idk what happened for sure because rory won't open his mail anymore.

DeletedUser

I make no apologies for us stealing the account, as I explained to your leader we are at war if you expose a weakness we are suppose to exploit it. If your alliance will to give a council members account to somebody you don't know with full rights are we not meant to take it? Are you trying to tell me Alpha would do the exact same thing if given the chance? Then what really confuses me is after you find out what rory done you allow him rights to your council and he in turn kicked out all your members????

Well I can assure you of 2 things firstly it was not done on the orders of TU council and secondly if you guys are going to be as foolish as to do things like give rights to a known spy you can't expect me to do anything but laugh about it. I mean seriously as bad as they were bring back Spiller and hamwise, they were just cowardly leaders but they weren't that bloody foolish.

DeletedUser

There are reasons behind anything. if you want all of the details about why a player would get rights after being a known spy and stealing an account, message me (amirashah).

Murty, if you had gotten any details from your spy you would know why your above statement is ridiculous. You would know what happened and why it is even worse than I have stated here on the forums.

I really thought you where a good guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone should know by now that Murty will use whatever tactics are available to him.

Every alliance hopes to have spies in their enemies midst. Spies, taking over accounts, erasing forums, dismantalling alliances may be considered "dirty tricks" but they are legitimate aspects of a WAR game. Unlike bots and double accounts these tactics are NOT against the rules and therefore I can't condemn them.

Ensuring that these things don't happen is the responsibility of the alliance leaders and if you get taken you have no one to blame but yourselves. It could happen to GRIMM but if it ever does I won't be on hear screaming FOUL because I'll be too busy kicking myself for allowing it to happen.

Just seems like Murty has found a more gullable target than the rest of us.

DeletedUser

Exactly mister its not like stealing an account is the worst thing I have ever done, really I don't know why Alpha bother complaining any more. As I have admitted time and time again that I'm ruthless. Honestly though I can't take credit for having the players booted that was all down to Alpha given rory rights and rory really didn't like Alpha.

DeletedUser

I make no apologies for us stealing the account, as I explained to your leader we are at war if you expose a weakness we are suppose to exploit it. If your alliance will to give a council members account to somebody you don't know with full rights are we not meant to take it? Are you trying to tell me Alpha would do the exact same thing if given the chance? Then what really confuses me is after you find out what rory done you allow him rights to your council and he in turn kicked out all your members????

Well I can assure you of 2 things firstly it was not done on the orders of TU council and secondly if you guys are going to be as foolish as to do things like give rights to a known spy you can't expect me to do anything but laugh about it. I mean seriously as bad as they were bring back Spiller and hamwise, they were just cowardly leaders but they weren't that bloody foolish.

Murty is very right here and he is being a bit generous with his explanation of war 101. It is part of the game and it's really what makes this game just that much more interesting and fun.

DeletedUser

I know war 101, I was a leader in one of the most successful alliances in grepolis history. Yes we spied, yes we sabotaged. No, we NEVER though it was OK to steal an account from a player in an enemy alliance. This is a game, I am not saying you shouldn't spy or disband, but stealing someone else's months of hard work is just down right wrong.

DeletedUser

So you think its OK to disband an alliance and wrecking months of hard work form many people but not to steal from one player? That is a little confusing mate, stealing an account takes planning and skill while disbanding an alliances is one push of a button. This game is not only about sending loads of attacks, its about out smarting your enemy.

DeletedUser

An alliance is easy to rebuild. it takes a lot of work to make an account and fight off attacks like T did. Furthermore, disbanding sucks and you have to rebuild your forums, but when you play an account the account becomes who you are, your whole alias is that account. seeing it taken from you is not okay. If you disband an alliance you are saying you don't like the goals of an alliance. if you steal an account it is a personal attack in that player, you are saying you have no respect for that person. Is that the kind of person you want to be?

Nice to be back right worms?

DeletedUser

How did it come about that the account could be stolen? Because the player was given the account up anyway so it can't be that important to him! Its not like we hacked the account, we got it because of your leaderships inability to spot an obvious trap. Stop acting like the little victims and face up to the fact that you guys done this not us.

Honestly ask yourself do you think we would be able to pull that trick on BS, GS or DF? The answer is no, as they wouldn't just give out an account to a player they don't know. Especially one with full council rights, it was another cheeky victory for us and nothing you can do or say will make me feel bad about it, so deal with it!