The War of Ocean 66 (PnP, Image Heavy)

DeletedUser

rev087 said enough
rats, no rats, doesnt matter how you call it

simple fact is that they backstabbed their friends. No, its not wrong to join a stronger alliance, especially when you are fed up with the current one.

However there are special circumstances here:
They were helped by a lot of people in LoA and they also had some friends there. By joining their enemies, they did something disgusting.

I was in the same shoes in my previous alliance (in evony) - not happy about coordination, players engagement etc BUT when I left that alliance I didnt jump to winning team and definitely I didnt jump to the enemies camp. That is first of all to easy and secondly just wrong :)

Whats more, one of them was a leader here!!! He was partly responsible for everything he was complaining about - leaders take responsibility.
If he had a bit of respect to himself he would leave the alliance and go somewhere else.

"coincidence"? give me a break - even a 6 year old wouldnt buy it. They just jumped to what they believe is a "winning team", simple act of cowardness, dont try to fool here anyone.

btw I prefer to lose what I have here in this game and keep respect to myself than to join an "elite club" made of arrogants.

Strength and honour

DeletedUser

what do you mean by next and btw i like the pnp hope to see more in the future

DeletedUser

Now, come on. Tell the people. Endalos started this thread. Why do you hate the Legions of Achilles?

DeletedUser

me i dont i had an alliance with them in delta

o you meant him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now, come on. Tell the people. Endalos started this thread. Why do you hate the Legions of Achilles?

Oh, I will tell you more than that for I shall now begin the story of Pergamum, and how it came to be.

TL:DR Version

You were in our ocean so we decided to kick you out

In the early days Pergamum it was like a small fawn trying to get on its feet. At that time the world was new, and it was two days after Zeus created the world that I stepped forth in command of my city. At that time my vision was small for all I wanted was to join a great alliance. Since ocean 66 was the frontier and the world was in its early days such alliance's were hard to find. So I joined the largest local alliance with the plan of leaving when a proper alliance came around.

Now then the forums were quite and nothing ever happened. But remarkably, two things happened which changed the course of Pergamum forever.

Since I quickly came to dominate the area in points, the former founder saw fit to make me a founder without my knowledge. It was not much but it instilled into me the sense something more. Maybe this alliance had potential after all if I just shared my knowledge and worked with it. But the world was still young so I waited a bit.

But then the second event came to pass and the former founder invited ScarSymmetry and gave him the power of founder. For he in return promised to use his knowledge to turn Pergamum around. It was at this point when he renovated the forum, I realized: Yes! This alliance has potential and with that the first internal purge was done. Inactives and those who never read the forums were kicked, and bit by bit more experience players joined.

It came to the point where Pergamum had completely changed and our vision of ocean dominance began.

It was this time that we began to make enemies. The policy of allowing people to attack who they wish and our incredible reluctance to make alliances or NAP of any kind lead towards this. And one alliance, lead by Romel as a founder, decided to put up some resistance. This alliance at that time was known as Dark Fighters.

This conflict began when when one of their member's was recruited by us. But at that time conflicts were mostly skirmishes. Then there was a merge between Dark Fighters and Beef Federation. Guardian of Olympus was born. But ill for them our scholars had learned the advanced art of conquest. After a huge battle to take one of their best players, it was thwarted by time difference and they had time to recover.

Yet while were prepared the second attack a second merge took place. Guardians of Olympus merged in with the Legion, who previously had very little influence in Ocean 66. Unwilling to give up our targets, negotiations took place. Our demand was for them to release the members who were our farms and conquest target, but they refused.

So we prepared and built our armies, all the while becoming more skilled and learning to work as a team. The recent conflict was the result of this. In a space of two days the legion lost five cities. We were aware of all they planned as many of their members were feeding us information in return for being left alone.

With the case of Romel and Darsidth, those were our two biggest threats from the Legion. But then came an offer, they wished to join our alliance. Skeptical at first we discussed long without the council wondering whether they were spies. This discussion took over a week and it was decided that they were more valuable as member's than enemies for they were both good player's.

Now you may claim revenge, but the fact is, we don't see you much of a threat anymore. Our dominance of ocean 66 is a fact and there are many other alliances that pose more of a threat than you do. You had a few good players, ones who put up more of a fight than the rest of your alliance combined. But they are gone now.

Now, if any of you are still reading this, any questions?

DeletedUser

I have a question and a correction.

First, those who "put up a fight" were definitely not by themselves, specially Darsidth. Ask him. We brought help not only from LoA-east, but from Mid and East too.

Second, it's funny that you mention they asked to join Pergamum. Both of them could swear they were invited. Who is telling me a lie here?

DeletedUser

To LoA - Chill out, the LoA east is slowly going to ocean 27 and ocean 77 now (SH)

DeletedUser

I'll say this up front, I'm from Legions of Achilles East, and we are losing the war against Pergamum.

I'm not proud of my alliance and most of it's members, but it's the alliance I've chosen to join. There are great people here and I made some great friends.

I'm relativelly new to the game, I don't even reached the conquering phase yet, but despite that, whenever my alliance mates asked for help, I stepped foward and sent them help. I sent my own defenses, and lost everything multiple times doing so. When I was too far to send ships and troops, I used my favor points...in fact, ALL of my favor points was reserved for helping alliance mates, seldom used them for myself.

If I wasn't supporting the defense of my mates, I would have made my first conquer for a while now. But I thought...heck, our strength lies in our unity, so the alliance comes first.

Today, some of these mates I did everything in my reach to help joined our biggest threat. Out of fear, greed, or whatever. I'm just too disgusted to think of their reasons.

We are losing the war, and my only town might be the next in line. But if I am bound to lose, I will lose standing on my feet.

Regards.

ps.: Sorry Endalos if I'm being off-topic, just thought I could use the attention the thread is receiving to get my message across.

Nobody helped me conquer both of my cities, NOBODY. I did that on my own, thank you very much. I only asked help by casting troops on one of them, since I had no troops there to start farming, in which I received a few, and Tony started his ongoing nasty and rude mails to me about it. As if I was doing something wrong. I mean, how can I be in a alliance when I'm asking for support that way, and he's telling others NOT to and cancelling the help that I'm asking? As far as helping me understand the game, you only helped me understand the Moral part when I had attacked someone, and the troop result when it came back with a (-?) on the other side of the report chart.

As far as rebuilding our decks....I play the game every day, I think I did that on my own as well. I have never asked for any spare resources from no one, and I have sent some to many, just like I have sent help by support as well as they sent me support too. So supporting went both ways, even tho it always got there late due to the distance of the supporters. 30 plus hrs away to be exact.

I have shared with you some of the reasons, since you were the one who mailed me asking, and I quote..."Como assim cara, depois de tudo que agente fez por você..." And for the record, I didn't join them to prove a point, I was solo out here with no alliances and was looking for one to be in since my departure from LoA, and received mass invites from lots of alliances. We established contact with one another to see what would be best for all of us as I didn't wanna join another alliance that all it's members in which all the support would be coming from 30 plus hours away when needed. So stop making it sound like we are the bad guys. There's WAAAAYYYYY much more to what was going on that you don't know, and personally I don't care to get into it either in here as I will keep that between a few.

Me joinning them has nothing to do about me running to the stronger allaince. I made the best decision based on my surroundings as far as support. Even tho the support was much appreciated, it always got there after several attacks had already went thru if I was getting attacked. 30 plus hours away as a form of support, is really not a good timing, and if I were ever to be conquered, the support would have then supporting the attacker. Also, for the record, Pergs only attacked me 2 times, once by a muiltiple attack (4-5 attacks to be exact) a month ago or so, as I wa merging, and a one time ONLY by endalos before I decided that I was done there, due to personal reasons in which I have included a few. So there's no way in the world that you could have supported me as much as you say you did, since from what I can recall, you joinned LoA after I had merged because you mailled me asking to join since at the time you wanteed to leave your alliance to join a bigger one, and I sent an invite to you. As a matter of fact, and I'm sure of this, I don't think you have ever lost any support on my polis actuall, since I don't recall you ever sending any. Plus because of the time frame of your joinning LoA. So stop trying to take credit for some things you did not do. So again, I hope this clears abit with your miss- informed things that you somehow have gathered. And G.R.O.M. or whatever your name is, you don't know all the details so don't go jumping on Rev087 side. There's many things left on said in here and I rather keep it that way. Also, if you're not proud of the allaince you're in, isn't that the samething you told me about your old alliance you were in? So is that mean that you will soon be conacting someone just the same way you contacted me awhile back when you aksed to join and that you would leave your corrent alliance at the moment? Hmmmmmm.... STOP IT MAN! Smh.

DeletedUser

You guys make it sound like so much drama. It will be a couple of weeks until we get there. Go play, frolic.

DeletedUser

You guys make it sound like so much drama. It will be a couple of weeks until we get there. Go play, frolic.

No, no drama, I just been reading ALLLLL the miss informed info up in here, some about me, and I finally decided to step in. I can put some of the truth in the table in which I am sure you gotten them from me from my last mail I sent. But thanks for the support in the past that took 30-40 hours to get there. :) Smh

DeletedUser

Romel,

My original alliance was named Demigods, and was a handful of 300-pointers spread across two neighbour islands. The leader went innactive, and I went looking for another. I fail to see where I'm to blame here.

You laid out multiple points regarding how we "didn't" helped you, but went ahead and included a "but..." in each of them. If you think our support was not enough, I'm deeply sorry, but we did what we could at the time.

About me asking to join you, you are correct. I asked to join Guardians of Olympus (the alliance you created and led as far as I know) wich I later found out to be in the process of merging into LoA. And I followed you, faithfuly. Along with all other members, whom fates you simply disregard now.

About your "personal issues" with LoA, I only heard anything about the existance of such issues after you left. When I have a problem, I speak it out loud. Please, don't use this as justfication for your choices.

You said: "Me joinning them has nothing to do about me running to the stronger allaince." Well, I'm sorry, but that is exactly what you did.

DeletedUser

I have a question and a correction.

First, those who "put up a fight" were definitely not by themselves, specially Darsidth. Ask him. We brought help not only from LoA-east, but from Mid and East too.

Second, it's funny that you mention they asked to join Pergamum. Both of them could swear they were invited. Who is telling me a lie here?

For the record, I have never been invited by Pergamum while I was in LoA. As a matter of fact, it took constant communications for about a week before I managed convince them I might be a better asset as a member than as a target city. I had to prove my worth through messages before I was even offered a chance to really prove I was going to walk the talk and not just talk it.

Here Rev, let me paste here the private I sent you in game when you asked me why I had joined Pergamum. Maybe it will enlighten some others who think Pergamum is poaching members of other alliances or even that I was a spy or a traitor.

---

I decided to join Pergamum a few days after I had a "long" discussion with wookieplus where he mentioned the best idea for LoA might be to let those like me (those who had cities in NW of Ocean 66) "join" Pergamum in exchange for a NAP for the rest of Ocean 66..

So I figured if he was ready to let us go for the sake of the rest. I might as well start looking elsewhere. I reached an agreement with wookie though to not attack directly any member of LoA, in exchange you guys wouldn't touch any of my cities. Apparently it has all fallen down now. I know I will be called a traitor in LoA and possibly even a spy.

But in all honesty, I joined LoA with the destruction of Pergamum in mind (at that time - it later changed) and I have ALWAYS been faithful to LoA while I was a part of it. I never spied for anyone and always considered you guys as friends. Heck, I probably was the only guy out there ACTIVELY trying to unify everyone to work towards a common goal... until I realized there were way too many free-loaders in LoA, way too many people who didn't know how to play and probably way too many spies to do anything good. Too few good players who truly took the good of the alliance at heart.

That's why I decided to go solo and try to convince them I'd be a good asset to them.

-----

Let it be known also that my city was saved from a Pergamum conquest attempt when I was in LoA... Not by LoA-E but by Dynasty... At the request of Romel. All I REALLY received from LoA as support was 60-some chariots cast from member of LoA-Mid and West and about 20 biremes. Which we will both agree, while a substantial amount, is still too few when you're facing a conquest attempt backed up by Endalos and a few other members of Pergamum. The only member of LoA-E who truly helped me out was DKNY with his ground troops. That's why I tried to get him a spot in Pergamum with me but his application was refused. (Actually I'm not even sure he knew Romel and me were trying to get him a spot in Pergamum in order to save his ***.)

Sincerely,
Darsidth