The Warriors of Gamma. Growing Fast, join today!

DeletedUser

An alliance based in 27, where we are ranked 4th. Recruiting also open in 72, 14, 73, 15, 84, 31 and 71 . Must have 3000 points!

We are growing fast. Inactives aren't tolerated along with refugees.

Contact me, owen66 for an invite :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, we are called 'The Warriors of Santa' until the 26th December.

We have gained 130,000 points today without any merges...

DeletedUser6635

Id stay out of ocean 27 if i were you we control that ocean and long shall it remain so id also warn you against recruiting in 37 there a lot of elite alliances in there that would most likely turn your smaller members into farms, you are much better off trying to recruit in the other oceans you mentioned

DeletedUser

We are in no way a threat to you or The Black Sheep. I admire your alliances as you rule my ocean, 37. In no way are we trying to pose a threat.

DeletedUser6635

My post was to state that people in ocean 27 are either our farms or targets mostly so that you dont lumber yourself with a load of refugees at an early stage of development.

DeletedUser

Oh, I see, Well thankyou for the advice.

DeletedUser

I'm stuck in 37 but I have some allies and know a player who used to be in The Black Sheep and is still friendly with them.

DeletedUser

Well, this is going well! Nobody calling us an MRA destined to fail...Yet.

DeletedUser6635

Your an MRA destined to fail lol Could not resist

Keep recruiting in the area where your core is located and do not recruit willy nilly all over the world and you will be fine you seem to be heading along the right path so far

DeletedUser

Yep, I looked at everyone elses posts and I saw whenever someone said, "All oceans" people were dismissed. We've got 93 members so I suppose we are an MRA but not ALL MRA's have to fail.