The Woman Haters

DeletedUser

I have been conscious of clogging up the forums with this stuff. But this is a long since asked for session. So sit back my dears, and allow the doctor to do his work...
[video=youtube;iHHHobEHwJw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHHHobEHwJw[/video]

DeletedUser22650

anyone made it all the way through any of these? i made 90 seconds of this one before waking up 2 hours later dribbling on my keyboard, new record for me

DeletedUser28686

anyone made it all the way through any of these? i made 90 seconds of this one before waking up 2 hours later dribbling on my keyboard, new record for me
Watched 30 seconds of one and never bothered watching any more

DeletedUser

i dont give a cat what anyone days. dogging good entertainment everytime.

DeletedUser

I like your voice. That is all. :3

And here I hoped never to see you again, my holiday spirit goes down.

On the bright note, Doc thanks for videos mate and listen to constructive criticism, disregard creeps.

DeletedUser

Come back Pushty, Chris can't mod at all. There are spammers everywhere:supermad:

DeletedUser

I think that a video entirely on pushty is in order.

Im glad you enjoy my voice, at least... But there shall be no mercy xx

DeletedUser33530

Come back Pushty, Chris can't mod at all. There are spammers everywhere:supermad:

Oh please not even great pushty stop us. He may contain us for some time but ultimately we will defeat any mod.

DeletedUser34939

If it wasn't for the more than healthy dose of spam in these forums and chris allowing us to wander off on tangents these forums would be completely dead.