Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Robbyn44

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • strico10

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

I should be loyal to the Liqs and vote for one of us.... but this isnt serious anyway and I luvs me some Robbyn...

I FEEL SO BAD AND DIRTY NOW!!!!!

LOLZ

DeletedUser

Hey, can you win twice in a row? I mean if your popular enough, can you be nominated month after month, or only once?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I've been nominated twice and I know Llettek and Robbyn most likely have been as well. It goes ona month by month basis, so if people think you are the best personality month after month than you can win over and over. No limit to your wins

DeletedUser

What do you imply Z Grade? That there are two kinds of players: those that are allowed to vote and those that are not? Who should decide who has the right to vote? You? On what basis? The number of posts on the external? There are a lot of people that read the external forum. Just a minority is actually posting. Those that only read what others posted should not be allowed to vote? Again: on what basis? Basically you are claiming that if you do not like the outcome of the vote you should be allowed to change it by deciding who is entitled to vote. I resent such a possibility.

You are not even close to what I imply, just to settle that before more people think that. I'm implying something else, something that you are more likely to have done. I may be wrong, but you'll know if you can figure it out.

Now quit yelling at me thinking I'm implying something as crazy as what you suggested :p

DeletedUser9465

Lol Z Grade! This sounds like a threat. Are you sure you know what you are talking about? What do you think I could have done? Paying people to vote for me? Corrupting the popular vote? :D

And the way I read your comment is quite right. You implied that some rules should be make in order to allow only some players to vote. Read what you wrote again please.

PS: telling you my opinion is not yelling. As long as I use a civil language, you should do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm. Okay, you got me there, what I am do not mean to imply looks like what I imply, though purely by accident. And you're still off, what you mentioned is against the rules of the contest, while what I tried to imply was within the rules.
Now please tell me where my threat is in the post you're responding to.

I'm talking about others, not you, though it seemed that way by accident, and I felt yelling was more accurate than the other term I was thinking of, flaming, despite the fact that they were not specifically 'yelling' as per the actual meaning of the word.

DeletedUser9465

Uber opened my eyes. Using some unfortunate words you were trying to say that I campaigned within my alliance to vote for me. This, of course, is allowed by the rules of the contest. And is partially true because I asked them to cast their vote. Not necessarily for me, but for someone who is friendly to AX. Of course, I told them that I would appreciate if they would vote for me. But this was not a mandatory vote for every AX member. I'm sure you can feel the difference between "I would appreciate if you would vote for me" and "Vote for me or else!". What is this? A sort of campaigning. Is it allowed by the rules? Of course. Was your original comment intended to make people think I was doing something within the rules? Not in my reading. Rather it was intended to make them think I was doing something shameful, something that should be hidden. Well, I have nothing to hide. But hey! I could be paranoid or at least too touchy. :D

Now about me yelling at or flaming you. Are you sure? Was I flaming you? Maybe you are a bit touchy too! ;)

DeletedUser

You are touchy apparently. Go read the first sentence of my second paragraph.

And go read my original post. I blatantly said that what you were doing was within the rules, and then stated I was considering changing them a bit by a "maybe", my purpose of which is to make sure the topic stays true to it's roots.

Now please, I would appreciate if you read my posts twice before you post next time.

DeletedUser9465

Hm. 4 people with less than 10 posts decide to vote for Robbyn. Hmmmm... sadly it isn't against the rules, least not this time :p

You are not even close to what I imply, just to settle that before more people think that. I'm implying something else, something that you are more likely to have done. I may be wrong, but you'll know if you can figure it out.

Now quit yelling at me thinking I'm implying something as crazy as what you suggested

I am sure you know that it is the way you chose to put your words in a sentence the thing that makes the first impression on the reader. I read your posts once and my impression was that you were implying that something fishy was going on. I read it twice, the same impression.

"Hm. 4 people with less than 10 posts decide to vote for Robbyn. Hmmmm..." - the way you wrote this sentence implies something fishy is going on.

"sadly it isn't against the rules, least not this time :p" - this means that somehow I found a way to twist the rules to my liking but next time you will fix this. And the smirk means "What do you say? You know I can do it!" In your opinion this really means you blatantly said that what I was doing was within the rules and then you stated you were considering changing the rules a bit by a "maybe", your purpose being to make sure the topic stays true to it's roots. Go figure! It seems I am just too stupid! I can't realize that "sadly it isn't against the rules" really means a blatant affirmation that what I was doing was within the rules. Neither am I able to see that "least not this time" really means " maybe we could change the rules". And by the way, were is that "maybe" you are talking about? It sadly misses it seems.

Your second post is on the same note. If I would be as touchy as you say I would think that you are considering me at least a bit stupid. But I am not as touchy. Again, the way you chose to put your words in sentences is telling. "I'm implying something else, something that you are more likely to have done. I may be wrong, but you'll know if you can figure it out." In this context "I may be wrong" really means that you are afraid I could have done something even worse. In other words, something really bad and shameful.

Your last post is even worse! And this time I'm not touchy at all. Using polite, neutral words you really try to call me stupid. "Now please, I would appreciate if you read my posts twice before you post next time." Because, of course, I wasn't able to realize the crystal clear meaning of your comments the first time I read them. In fact, with this sentence you become defensive-offensive: I didn't said that, so either you are imagining things, either you need to read my comments twice because you are not bright enough to understand them clearly at the first read. That's how I read your last comment. Lol... stupid, touchy me!

DeletedUser16498

Z Grade I too feel you have implied something, as a moderator, you should not be implying...you HAVE suggested this vote has been rigged in some way, and that is wrong. If you wanted a certain outcome then do not set up a vote in the first place. If you are going to spam your own personal views on the board then it’s time to rethink your position as a Moderator.

And yes this is my first post..that does not make it any less valid...Ive been viewing the MB for months without feeling the need to register or post

DeletedUser

Now about me yelling at or flaming you. Are you sure? Was I flaming you? Maybe you are a bit touchy too! ;)

Z Grade said:
Now please tell me where my threat is in the post you're responding to. You still haven't told me

I'm talking about others, not you...

*sighs*
Robbyn, you still fail to grasp the meanings of my posts, perhaps I shall use quotes more often such that the meanings will be easier to grasp. And no, I'm not calling you stupid in a polite way, I know you're quite intelligent. But, to me at least, you're making yourself look as such, or I am making my posts far too hard to understand for anyone.

Now let me set some things straight.
Directed at anyone who thinks I am saying something that I am not and Robbyn.

1. This was meant to be a Forum Personality of the month contest, not a Player of the month contest.
2. I in no way meant to say Robbyn cheated or bent the rules of the contest, if I did, I am sorry for that implication Robbyn, but I was trying to make a witty remark that apparently came out wrong.
3. :p is not a wink. ;) is a wink.
4. I need to read my posts twice too apparently.
5. The rule change I am thinking of has nothing with campaigning. I refuse to speak more of it until next month.
6. Man I've been messing up badly on Theta forums recently, after this vote is over I'm not going to be posting in this world's forums for a while.

Directed at Rangheon
7. Your first post does not make this less valid, but when 3+ people who rarely post in these forums make a post on a thread with a vote that has been done in the past just to cheer for someone, well, then it's easy to figure that Robbyn has set up a post in his alliance's forum which was within the rules of this contest. Now the way I implied it was poorly done, of which I am sorry of, but what I meant to imply was truth. I did not mean to imply that this vote was rigged either.
8. And can someone please tell me where they get the idea that I think that someone's first post is not valid? Heck, I think most of the time the first post is usually the best, albeit with some exceptions.

I hope this has cleared some things up. If not, tell me what I still have you confused about or what else I messed up on in this thread. Read this post completely before replying to it though please.

DeletedUser

It's a sad day when a perfectly decent piece of wit and sarcasm gets shot down because it was taken too seriously and misinterpreted.

@Rangheon - No, just no. You believe someone should give up their position merely because you couldn't see through a bit of sarcasm?

Either way, Z, don't go. Your post was fine, misinterpretation is unfortunately something that just goes with the territory regarding wit. It would be a terrible loss if the Theta forums lost you too :(

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Mhm Theta only has a handful of really good posters, the rest of us just mumble and spout off random non-sense. We have lost a few good posters recently, don't make us lose another.

DeletedUser16498

Life is about disagreements and how we deal with them shapes who we are as people...The typed word can easily be misinterpreted , this may well be one of those occasions....
No one wants to see you go old bean....just suck it up and move on.

Nuf said I hope....now let the games begin

DeletedUser

How often can you + rep someone? Or is it a set number of people you have to give it to to plus rep the person again?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I dunno The set number but I know I have been avoiding repping Robbyn for a few days so I can +rep him once he wins this

DeletedUser

I have no plans to leave this forum permanently, I plan to come back by the beginning of May. I merely need a break. And Robbyn, you misinterpreted my first post, although that was partly my fault, but to each his own.

By the way, you are allowed to rep about 15 people per day, and you have to rep about 15 people before you can rep someone again.