To the beloved players in Ocean 45

DeletedUser

Hi. My name is Askepot, and I will soon begin to collect your cities.

Just so we can avoid some stupid mistakes, please do not research the following:

1. Metorology
2. Architecture
3. Crane
4. Breakthrough
5. Fire Ship
6. Trireme.

It is so anoying when you take a city, and the nap who had it before you, made foolish research.

So please follow these instructions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours truely Askepot, just another NOOB.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Put your ego away.

Why comment here? You are in ocean 54, this is none of your concern, besides, your city is 400 points, really not worth the effort.

By the way, you got a spelling mistake in your profile.

DeletedUser

I'm not actively playing Byzantium. The more experienced players have realised the settings are an absolute toilet, and haven't joined.

It is as much my concern as it is yours. I have every right to be here.

Congratulations. You found a spelling mistake. Do you want a bloody medal? Name the spelling mistake then. I'll fix it, if it'll make you feel better.

DeletedUser14226

Hi. My name is Askepot, and I will soon begin to collect your cities.

Just so we can avoid some stupid mistakes, please do not research the following:

1. Metorology
2. Architecture
3. Crane
4. Breakthrough
5. Fire Ship
6. Trireme.

It is so anoying when you take a city, and the nap who had it before you, made foolish research.

So please follow these instructions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Yours truely Askepot, just another NOOB.

Just another day.. and just another noob hasn't known the awesomeness of Breakthrough, Fire Ships and Triremes; and also the small but significant effect of Meteorology..

Dear Askespot,

Some of the above researches were made by InnoGames for something. Something that noobs like you don't use *dont know how to use*

Well you won't last long in the core oceans.. Good-bye
:pro:

DeletedUser21560

Just another day.. and just another noob hasn't known the awesomeness of Breakthrough, Fire Ships and Triremes; and also the small but significant effect of Meteorology..

Dear Askespot,

Some of the above researches were made by InnoGames for something. Something that noobs like you don't use *dont know how to use*

Well you won't last long in the core oceans.. Good-bye
:pro:

Your right, those researces are brilliant

DeletedUser

Those researches were made by innogames so that noobs could research them and ruin their city, so that the better players would skip conquoring their towns

If the experianced players for some reason have to conquor the city anyways, for example, if the person is running their mouth too much on forum about stuff they clearly got no clue about, then the person will have to waste their culture points on resetting the research, which maybe will encourage some people to spend some more gold to get ahead again...

:pro: but this is also a business, that needs to make money

You call him noob? Lol and how do you know what a city has researched? You dont so you cant say by just scrolling over the map "yeah that city has that and that researched". And anyway some of them are good researches maybe not later on but at the start of the game they are really good.

DeletedUser21560

You call him noob? Lol and how do you know what a city has researched? You dont so you cant say by just scrolling over the map "yeah that city has that and that researched". And anyway some of them are good researches maybe not later on but at the start of the game they are really good.

yes i call him a newb!

And theres this thing called spying, where you can see if people have built the wrong buildings... for example the library... if theres a library in city, you can be sure alot of bad research is made in the city...

DeletedUser

yes i call him a newb!

And theres this thing called spying, where you can see if people have built the wrong buildings... for example the library... if theres a library in city, you can be sure alot of bad research is made in the city...

Ok if you get a spy report which shows what they have researched i will totally agree with you and if you dont your a noob and just a waste of my time.

DeletedUser21770

I'm gonna bet he's a waste of your time.

If NOOBS can somehow defeat every player in O45 and claim the cities they seem to think they will, I will actually look up at them in awe. Until then I frown at their lack of respect for other players.

Good luck in trying NOOBS

DeletedUser

yes i call him a newb!

What happens if they have support from someone else in the city? :/ sort of makes your idea pointless.

Also every reseach has a place in the game, and all of them are good if used within the correct way. It is just a matter if the player has the skills to use the research to their advantage.

DeletedUser21560

What happens if they have support from someone else in the city? :/ sort of makes your idea pointless.

Also every reseach has a place in the game, and all of them are good if used within the correct way. It is just a matter if the player has the skills to use the research to their advantage.

Erm as far as i know you cant send buildings as support... But hey, im a NOOB so what do i know ;)

And use all the research you want too, your sooo experianced and you know the best ;-)

DeletedUser

This Thread is simply amazing.
You guys do not even understand the meaning of this thread.
You somehow missed the fact That Askepot put in a reasonable Request.
Please do NOT research the following things.

If you do not wish to accept i understand, but why shout your hearts out, we already know you have no idea what your doing. So please Just listen, as the research request is must reasonable for easing our Conquering your cities.

DeletedUser

This Thread is simply amazing.
You guys do not even understand the meaning of this thread.
You somehow missed the fact That Askepot put in a reasonable Request.
Please do NOT research the following things.

If you do not wish to accept i understand, but why shout your hearts out, we already know you have no idea what your doing. So please Just listen, as the research request is must reasonable for easing our Conquering your cities.

lol, you do not have a clue. A lot of the guys in this thread are old timers from world Gamma, so they know a hell of a lot more than you.