Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

yep lb's just the next next alliance for the history book that we look back and try our best to be sorry for after they messed with the unstoppable dcs and their allies(fake tear)

No mate, we are just sorry that teams like yours and Semper made DCS unstoppable. Don't you see, you protect their Southern Border and for over a year Semper protected them to the North. They only ever had to fight on one front. Any team, DCS or otherwise could have succeeded with such a small front. And as Semper disappeared you now remain one of the few teams handing the server to DCS, and you're proud?

DeletedUser

No mate, we are just sorry that teams like yours and Semper made DCS unstoppable. Don't you see, you protect their Southern Border and for over a year Semper protected them to the North. They only ever had to fight on one front. Any team, DCS or otherwise could have succeeded with such a small front. And as Semper disappeared you now remain one of the few teams handing the server to DCS, and you're proud?

Hahahahaha I haven't read anything more funnier then this in ages...:D
You really know how to make a man feel cheerful OA,right? :D

First of all one question.From who were SF protecting us and keeping our north border safe?I don't recall any strong alliance to the north that could have attacked us from there.:p

Second,Spartiates were keeping our south border.You know why is that?Cause that is what friendship,loyalty and alliance is!You help your ally and hold his back like we are doing for them as well.If you haven't had any true ally and don't know what that means, that is not ours problem.:p

And last you say we won all these wars cause of small fronts we had?Hahahahhahah!!! Our fronts were everywhere around us except in north (even there you had your own players who were exterminated by us)and south.Our front lines was spreading from 56 trough 55,54,53 to 42/52.That is where we fought many different alliance including two big guns LB and NSPG.All at the same time(even now).Now I only count LB cause you are dying...:p Also remember the time when you had strong presence in 75 and 76 oceans?That is one whole front on the other side of our territory...Now there is no red banner there.And don't start the same old story those players were far from the core.You recruited them,they wore your banners so you should be able to protect them and support.Also there were many of them there so they could have defended themselves while the support from the rest of you arrives.So don't blame Sp and SF for your lack of ability to fight us. ;)

In the end you were the one handing this server into our hands.You and LB.Thanks to bp we earned fighting you,and cities, this server is under our rule!

DeletedUser10984

In the end you were the one handing this server into our hands.You and LB.Thanks to bp we earned fighting you,and cities, this server is under our rule!

This server won't be under you're rule until every other flag has fallen. Get over yourself iwko this war is far from over.

DeletedUser19554

it is far from over but i think the history books have already written the ending and are just writing the middle because this war is decided lb and nspg will be gone by 2012 and after that we'll go from there

dcs and spartiates will rule on

DeletedUser

Don't you see, you protect their Southern Border and for over a year
you better believe it mate
and every last Spartan would have to fall before it would be otherwise.
we have DCS's back 'cause they have ours and its always been so.
I can name many Pacts that you have took a steamy beer P** (wee) over and just betrayed.
and I can state openly that DCS have been loyal to Spartiates and earned our true respect. this is something you had only for a while, when we helped you form NSPG but then you threw away all respect out of ... "Boredom" was it you said at the time?

OA you're alliance is the pole opposite of DCS because of you and a few others have spied and plotted and spun events into propaganda for so long, you mm your people and CUT out people you dont like .... dude? in SP if I spot a members gone quiet Im his best friend and find out what I can do for him/her .... you guyz cut them out of comms.
if an SP player had more friends in DCS that made him consider moving... ask iwko what SP would say ? ... go on. he knows. You threaten death to players that would join your ally?
ive said enough.... I think I owe this topic a top 12 post soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This server won't be under you're rule until every other flag has fallen. Get over yourself iwko this war is far from over.

Haha better check grepostats and check the map.See how wide spread we are and still spreading like a virus..:p See how many cities did we took and how many did you so far.And we have been fighting,I don't know anymore for how long.Since LC/LB merged I think and with you even before that.And check for that time as well.Check how many cities LC took from us and how many we took from LC.

P.S. You noticed on your skin what DCS machine can do.So get over yourself sac and try moving as west as you can as we are coming for you and your brethren.;)

DeletedUser5757

it is far from over but i think the history books have already written the ending and are just writing the middle because this war is decided lb and nspg will be gone by 2012 and after that we'll go from there

dcs and spartiates will rule on

Xd as long as i am here LB will be here :D
and im not planning on dieing anytime soon :pro:

DeletedUser19554

well you better start planning because far as i can tell your fighting with militia only

DeletedUser19554

it's true except occsionaly 20 or less something of swords or chariots

DeletedUser6038

I've been long enough in Zeta to know that DCS has fought in every front and direction imaginable, occasionally against odds, grown from a small local alliance in ocean 65 to the top ranked alliance that is today. That was not an easy task to achieve, but with a persistent and capable leadership, and with dedicated and active members has managed to establish a legacy that only a few alliances can claim.

And the length of our front(s) is at least as long as yours if not wider. And we are not here to dominate and annex the rest of the alliances (as some other alliances tried before and still trying to do), we are here to have fun and fun only :p

DeletedUser

Top 12 Back then & Now

#1 DCS- Started as a small alliance fighting larger and more skilled alliances. Now matured with loyal allies to rise to any task.

#2 Lost Boys- Strong East alliance led by Hell House. Now reemerged as the Western powerhouse.

#3 Nexus- Started in a hostile unstable region. Now a major force with good leadership.

#4 Spariates- Leadership driven, a small alliance with not much space to grow. Now they move as they please.

#5 NSPG- Started as a MRA all over the place before settling down as a force to reckon with. Now, can pack a punch, but doesn't have the endurance they once had.

#6 The Collectors- Young alliance that started as a mix bag of players that defected from SF & NSPG. Still much the same with little diplomacy.

#7 Patria Croatica- Started as a MRA with little impact. After a year the alliance loiters in the top 12 without any direction.

#8 Survivors- No idea about these guys. They've been around for 11 months, living up to their name I suspose.

#9 M.O.B- Started on the rim with a few strong players. Now just a shell, soon to be an afterthought.

#10 Golden Angels- Never heard of them til today. They seem active simmers.

#11 Defense 5x- Heard of them somewhat, but it ends there.

#12 Children of Nexus- Started as a feeder and doubt anything has changed.

DeletedUser16292

So basically we are capable of using both armed conflict and diplomacy to give our alliance the best chance to grow/DOMINATE, thanks OA.

HAIL DCS
HAIL Spartiates

btw taking all of 2 seconds to look at the map you can see that NSPG really only has one front against Spartiates and a little DCS in 56...so why arent you guys growing alot OA, you know if only having one front is the reason DCS is on top shouldnt you guys be at least number two?

Last edited:

DeletedUser15905

Top 12 Back then & Now

#1 DCS- Started as a small alliance fighting larger and more skilled alliances. Now matured with loyal allies to rise to any task.

#2 Lost Boys- Strong East alliance led by Hell House. Now reemerged as the Western powerhouse.

#3 Nexus- Started in a hostile unstable region. Now a major force with good leadership.

#4 Spariates- Leadership driven, a small alliance with not much space to grow. Now they move as they please.

#5 NSPG- Started as a MRA all over the place before settling down as a force to reckon with. Now, can pack a punch, but doesn't have the endurance they once had.

#6 The Collectors- Young alliance that started as a mix bag of players that defected from SF & NSPG. Still much the same with little diplomacy.

#7 Patria Croatica- Started as a MRA with little impact. After a year the alliance loiters in the top 12 without any direction.

#8 Survivors- No idea about these guys. They've been around for 11 months, living up to their name I suspose.

#9 M.O.B- Started on the rim with a few strong players. Now just a shell, soon to be an afterthought.

#10 Golden Angels- Never heard of them til today. They seem active simmers.

#11 Defense 5x- Heard of them somewhat, but it ends there.

#12 Children of Nexus- Started as a feeder and doubt anything has changed.

I like the then-and-now flavor of your newest list Sarge.

To the rest of the DCS guys in here bragging, please check your egos at the door. No need to feed the trolls.

DeletedUser16292

tumblr_lj5dfgkg7x1qic2kco1_500.png

Sorry Monovoa, just doin my job;)

DeletedUser

I see lots of boasting, urination contest of sorts, all the time here. If this was an active and lively forum and server, it would bother me, but its the only thing keeping this forum off life support. The server is in tatters too. Players wanting to kill loud mouths encourages activity.

So in the spirit of this:

images

DeletedUser19554

I would like to hear something about the jinn anyone have any clarifacation on it