Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

[/QUOTE]
MR MEN alliance with a name change. Perhaps mr cowardly got out of his cage and encouraged his other little followers to jump ship. However, they soon found that there were not enough life rafts to save them all.

Time to disband this alliance, you are just embarrassing yourselves.[/QUOTE]
never heard of you myself.
but am sure you feel good deep down dont cha makes you feel all warm and fuzzy when your sitting with that lop sided smile thinking your clever.
dream on kid

as it happens i just found out who you are tell me deadly how you getting on in Chi ah that's right your binned already. :) and sorry we dont lie down to you or anyone else so feel free to keep this going am here for the long haul are you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Temporal Distortion - Yeah yeah I know it's a little biased, but we're currently fighting Rho Bust, Royal legion, Hounds of Hades and Iron Fists outnumbered in cities 3:1 on 3 fronts and have still taken more cities. The war has slowed down quite a bit in the last week or so, so only time will tell who is truly the best. It just goes to show that a small group of smart, active players can compete against against overwhelming numbers.

2. Rho-bust- Definitely an alliance worth mentioning. If TD wasn't at war with them, and we weren't slightly ahead in numbers then I would probably have us tied for first. Speaking from observations, it seems their weakness in some unskilled players gracing the bottom half of the alliance that seems to be dead weight, and the fact that they absorbed many DoW players who RB easily defeated. Overall still a good alliance.

3. Snake Men- Probably one of the most over looked alliances in Rho. These guys are constantly fighting, and right now are at war on every front being ganged up on by, well, pretty much every alliance in the North East. Regardless of what anyone says, these guys/girls can play the game and play it well.

4. Eviction Notice- Don't really know anything about them other then that they control quite a bit of area. I've heard they have a good group of players. Maybe one day we'll run into each other somewhere in the core... Until then, Cheers!

5. Snakes Force- Again don't know much about them, 6th in ABP, decent point per player average. I've heard that they struggle to keep their members happy, but I have not a clue if it's true or not.

6. Virus- One word. Skilled. 5th ranked in ABP, 6th overall, 7th in DBP, all with only 31 member. Highest average points in the game. The small numbers will be a problem during the world wonder era, and smaller alliances are creeping into their ocean because of their lack of ability to fully fill out the ocean due to the small numbers. But regardless. I wouldn't want to mess with them.

7. Dark Dorian Soldiers- Highest ranked MRA in the game. They've got like 3 separate alliance for different areas and recruit everyone for no reason it seems. Low average points, now very much ABP. They aren't very impressive on paper.

8. Royal Legion II- Ehh... Don't know what to really say about them. They are basically in MRA in the core ocean. I'm pretty sure the only reason they are still around is because they follow Rho Bust's orders. They'll most likely be gone by the time WW era starts. No major alliance is going to tolerate them in a core ocean.

9. The Knights Who Say Ni- Yes, I ranked them much higher then they actually are. Yes, they are in MRA territory. But they have a really great leadership team, and I can see them being the most successful MRA in the long run. Only time will tell if they can solidify their position and graduate from MRAdome, but I believe they will.

10. Crazy 88's part II- A great friend to TD, very enthusiastic group of players. Always ready to jump into the fight at a moments notice. It's been fun working along side with them.

11. Iron Fists- They are basically an MRA that as somewhat grown past being an MRA. TD has been skirmishing with them in the south for about as long as I can remember. They have gotten rid of the poor sections of it's leadership (Nazgul joined RB, don't understand why RB would want that scrub...) so we'll see where they go from here.

12. The Hounds of Hades and The Round Table- Every encounter with them proves how I feel about them. They are definition MRA. That says everything you need to know.

Honestly there isn't anyone else worth mentioning in Rho and really every alliance from 7-12 is still an MRA. It'll be interesting further down the road to see if we can get a solid top 12 alliances in Rho. I really hope so. That'll make for a VERY fun WW era.

DeletedUser

you can't just change the order of the alliances around, it doesn't work like that

DeletedUser

I ranked them in my top 12. I thought that was how it went, my bad. I'll edit it once I get the chance.

DeletedUser18366

1. Temporal Distortion - Yeah yeah I know it's a little biased, but we're currently fighting Rho Bust, Royal legion, Hounds of Hades and Iron Fists outnumbered in cities 3:1 on 3 fronts and have still taken more cities. The war has slowed down quite a bit in the last week or so, so only time will tell who is truly the best. It just goes to show that a small group of smart, active players can compete against against overwhelming numbers.

No,no,no,no. Rho-Bust is #1 and there is nothing epic about annoying everyone and then getting crushed (although I don't know about this war).

2. Rho-bust- Definitely an alliance worth mentioning. If TD wasn't at war with them, and we weren't slightly ahead in numbers then I would probably have us tied for first. Speaking from observations, it seems their weakness in some unskilled players gracing the bottom half of the alliance that seems to be dead weight, and the fact that they absorbed many DoW players who RB easily defeated. Overall still a good alliance.

You've got guts to say "Still overall a good alliance". This alliance has fought it's way to the top bravely and deserve their rank of #1.

3. Snake Men- Probably one of the most over looked alliances in Rho. These guys are constantly fighting, and right now are at war on every front being ganged up on by, well, pretty much every alliance in the North East. Regardless of what anyone says, these guys/girls can play the game and play it well.

You've got strange thoughts. These just got bashed by us (Snakes force) and their new name says it all. They are not being surrounded, they have agreed to merge and fight with us and the only thing we're doing is stirring a war with Eviction Notice.

5. Snakes Force- Again don't know much about them, 6th in ABP, decent point per player average. I've heard that they struggle to keep their members happy, but I have not a clue if it's true or not.

Where were you??? We've been at war for as long as Rho had existed and deserve the rank at #3. Only ever had a 2 day rest and showed no weakness by picking on small alliances. Always storming up to the top 10 and winning long hard wars. We've got no problem keeping our players happy I don't know where you got that from. Maybe a spy told you but that is a load of rubbish.

The rest of it seems OK as I don't care much about the after-7's but the first of it was very weird.

DeletedUser

You've got strange thoughts. These just got bashed by us (Snakes force) and their new name says it all. They are not being surrounded, they have agreed to merge and fight with us and the only thing we're doing is stirring a war with Eviction Notice.
How do you figure that? They got bashed by Eviction Notice and ran to you guys. Even with you taking internal claims from their inactives we've still taken far more cities off them in days than you have since this world started.

In fact prior to us wiping them out, there was next to nothing happening between the two of you. They took off you nearly the same amount as you took off them - not something that can be claimed with Eviction Notice.

DeletedUser19396

I guess it isn't hard to take cities from an alliance when you go from trusted ally to attacks within 3 minutes. Most of the cities you have taken so far are from in-actives or players who were quitting anyway.

In the past 2 months 11 alliances have declared war on MR MEN and the fence jumping by EN is the first significant gains to be made against them. Of course they waited until 10 other alliances were attacking MR MEN first.

I would like to add that I am not discounting the abilities of the Virus players here as they are not truly at war with MR MEN, they just want ocean 55 to themselves and are doing everything they can in a concentrated effort to make that happen.

At least Snakes and Eternal Force didn't break a pact in order to attack. They fought an honorable war and we were holding our own. The biggest issue with MR MEN has been the war of attrition. Many of the best players have left because of RL problems including family deaths and major illness. We have lost 15-20 key players since this world started.

The few of us that remain from the original group will be proud to stand beside our new Snakes Force teammates and continue to fight the war.

With honor,
prt50

DeletedUser

I guess it isn't hard to take cities from an alliance when you go from trusted ally to attacks within 3 minutes. Most of the cities you have taken so far are from in-actives or players who were quitting anyway.

In the past 2 months 11 alliances have declared war on MR MEN and the fence jumping by EN is the first significant gains to be made against them. Of course they waited until 10 other alliances were attacking MR MEN first.

Well, answer me this if we have only been taking inactive cities and cities from players who were just going to quit why the name change? I mean you said it yourself 11 alliance have declared on war on MR MEN but we were the only ones who made significant gains regardless of your current situation. So I guess I kind of answered my own question there, you changed your name and merged because you needed more players and a better alliance to fight against EN. Even though according you we just picked off unimportant players.

At least Snakes and Eternal Force didn't break a pact in order to attack. They fought an honorable war and we were holding our own. The biggest issue with MR MEN has been the war of attrition. Many of the best players have left because of RL problems including family deaths and major illness. We have lost 15-20 key players since this world started.

Oh geez, please don't use that part I bolded as an argument of any kind. You are not the only alliance who has lost valuable players, every alliance on this server has. Heck take Infectious State for example we lost 5 core players - leaders and runners of the alliance in the first two months of the server. More have had to leave as well. The difference the other alliance were able to adapt and survive, in EN's case - thrive!

Oh and on that honour issue as I said to scotty in a skype chat that you were in..

if losing a little bit of honour or dignity is what it takes to keep my players happy and alliance growing. I will do it every time.

Breaking the pact with MR MEN was the best thing that has happened for this alliance. We are growing at a faster rate more than ever before. Not only in conquests but in offensive battle points and defensive battle points.

However it is not our whole alliance fighting you it is maybe 30% of our players - look what have still managed to do. Not only can we push you back in your home ocean but we can still dominate all of our oceans.

DeletedUser

I would like to add that I am not discounting the abilities of the Virus players here as they are not truly at war with MR MEN, they just want ocean 55 to themselves and are doing everything they can in a concentrated effort to make that happen.

The few of us that remain from the original group will be proud to stand beside our new Snakes Force teammates and continue to fight the war.

With honor,
prt50

EN can do nothing on their own. :D

Always need someone to hold their hand ;)

DeletedUser

I don't do secrets. :p

Only Truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha, for that comment I will end my boycott of froot loops.

DeletedUser

No,no,no,no. Rho-Bust is #1 and there is nothing epic about annoying everyone and then getting crushed (although I don't know about this war).

Temporal Distortion is my no means "being crushed" by ANY means. Check grepo stats and you can probably learn a little about the war.

As for your other comments, say what you'd like there are your opinions, as is my list. You are no more correct then I am.

DeletedUser

We have lost 15-20 key players since this world started.

I hate to say it but RB has lost just as many key players as you have if not more, and we're still going strong

not to mention we lost our fearless leader AA, last time i checked you didn't lose your best player :)

DeletedUser

Ya well my e-wiener is bigger than yours - No my e-wiener is bigger - Nuh uh mine is - No, mine is.........

DeletedUser4256

I hate to say it but RB has lost just as many key players as you have if not more, and we're still going strong

not to mention we lost our fearless leader AA, last time i checked you didn't lose your best player :)

Oh is that the one who retired but is still playing lol