Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Gollum-Proto.jpg

DeletedUser21270

i think for a while our ring, our one ring, created in the fires of mount doom, had been swapped from one out of Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

DeletedUser20896

Trust me when i say our goal is to remove the name ENYO from the stats page...now if we could just get them out of VM. Lol

As far as being an old alliance I wasnt sure if we qualified because of all the name changes! ;)

To me a name change doesn't matter but the principle alliance being there from day one without disbanding or the merging of alliances under a new name does. KiT has also changed its name (only once though!). Once upon a time we were Knights Templar!

DeletedUser

League of Legions definetely didn't start as one of the first alliances. That explains that our starting ocean was ocean 56.

We are one of the older ones though, back then we where called The Archipelago. :)

DeletedUser

I think lol was due to a merge between bermuda warriors and some other alliance

DeletedUser

Yes that's true. I can't remember what the name of the other alliance though. We didn't think the name The Archipelago fitted two alliances, so we voted on a new name.

DeletedUser

stepanovs were you there during the Titans of Tartarus(ToT) why did they change to Proto

DeletedUser21270

stepanovs were you there during the Titans of Tartarus(ToT) why did they change to Proto

Yes lordmyron i was a Titan then, the change came about primarily due to the war with Made By Ikea which was ongoing at the time.
We were attacking them from the north as well as being at war with THE LOST, THE QUEEN,BLACK LOTUS (sort of), EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN, well most people really and with Evils Minions attacking from the south as well as being in a fight with quite a few other alliances, namely ENYO,NOTHING, ARES but im not sure about KiT at that time.

We already had a nap in place with EM , unofficial as it was at the time, and as things progressed we found ourselves conducting joint ops and things just progressed from there really. Eventually we merged together and became Protogenoi.

DeletedUser

2jdkz2b.png

My meaningless opinions:

1. KiT: Nice bunch of guys who always seem to be at war with everyone. The leaders are a lot of fun to talk to xD. Solid alliance imo, gonna be around for a while yet.

2. Obliterate: Solid alliance and well led with some good players.

3. LoL C: The last real contact I had with LoL was when Meg was running the show on her old account way back when. They seem to be doing well, but who knows what will happen when the Age of Wonders starts... only one alliance may win after all. ;)

4. Titans of Tartarus: Very formidable alliance with very little deadweight. My alliance has been having spats with these guys for a while. Always good fun and good BP. From what contact I've had with them the players are pretty cool as well.

5. LoL W: Same as LoL C.

6. Hugs 4U: Formerly known as Bad Santas, Kiss our Turkey , Nameless, Ghariat Brigade, and many other names that I can't remember. Good players, good alliance, and a good sense of humour.

7. Foo Fighters: Literally nothing to say, I don't know anything about them at all.

8. LoL E: Same as LoL C.

9. Avant Garde: My alliance, so no comment (except that we make Chuck Norris hide under the covers at night).

10. The Black Legion: The previous alliance that I was in. Left and made AG due to leadership issues and I didn't like the direction that it was going in. Other than that no comment really.

11. Seven Deadly Sins: At a glance they're out clones on the other side of Chi. xD I really don't know anything about them though.

12. Squires in Tights: KiT academy, where they fit the newbies into their own pair of tights.

DeletedUser

would be wortha read if most where not acadermys of some other alliance

DeletedUser

1. Titans Of Tartarus :- back up to the top spot.. fighting strong against lol and doing well and leading the show.. good going :)

2 Split-Personalities :- merge with 7ds moves them up to second spot for which they are not eligible.. and hence facing some lot of question from obliterate

3 Knights in Tights :- used to have respect towards them.. recent incident shows that it was all wrong Presumption.. who know who are the real measterss in protogenoi incident.

4 Obliterate :- top rate alliance who was in 2nd spot but was pushed back due to merge.. has started their journey to climb back to that postion.. but will they reach there.. only time will tell as tough jobs are before them..

5 League of Legions C :- who says they are not waging war.. not at comfortable position againt tot.. but it can chancge anytime

6 T.A.G. :- recent merge has formed a strong alliance ...dont know whether they are waging war.. but a lot of alliance want to be friends with them

7 League of Legions E & League of Legions W :- doing their job well

9 Foo Fighters :- strong alliance and is continuing a lot of wars atm.. doing good

10 The Invictus:- tot are taking cities from them 1 or 2 every week.. well they have also showed back they have guts..

DeletedUser15015

We have a new #1 Ladies & Gents...Congrats to LoL C. How long will it last? Who knows, but Im sure my buddies in ToT want their spot back! :p

DeletedUser

Yeah it looks like LoL W is merging some or all of their players into them. If they finish the merger we're going to see LoL C hit 30m points soon enough. I don't see ToT or anyone else hitting that for a little while yet.

@Sasukepran: We are currently at war with ToT and The Black Mamba. Have been for a while, just under different names. ;) I have at least six ToT puns ready to use as city names, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20849

1. Titans Of Tartarus :- back up to the top spot.. fighting strong against lol and doing well and leading the show.. good going :)

2 Split-Personalities :- merge with 7ds moves them up to second spot for which they are not eligible.. and hence facing some lot of question from obliterate

3 Knights in Tights :- used to have respect towards them.. recent incident shows that it was all wrong Presumption.. who know who are the real measterss in protogenoi incident.

4 Obliterate :- top rate alliance who was in 2nd spot but was pushed back due to merge.. has started their journey to climb back to that postion.. but will they reach there.. only time will tell as tough jobs are before them..

5 League of Legions C :- who says they are not waging war.. not at comfortable position againt tot.. but it can chancge anytime

6 T.A.G. :- recent merge has formed a strong alliance ...dont know whether they are waging war.. but a lot of alliance want to be friends with them

7 League of Legions E & League of Legions W :- doing their job well

9 Foo Fighters :- strong alliance and is continuing a lot of wars atm.. doing good

10 The Invictus:- tot are taking cities from them 1 or 2 every week.. well they have also showed back they have guts..

congrats LOL though im sure W is done for with only like 12 members now and then obliterate who runs scared and kicks out members who get oped and thats a good alliance sounds like incapable everyone else i cant speak for cept of course the invictus are rather low standard as for Kit Sit no comment Split Personalties i love the creativeness of you guys and your names every week not to shabby on the warring either ;) foo fighters dont no much about you but sasuke knows what hes talking about so you must be pretty good :) LOL again im still wondering what made you quit festivaling and come play the game :D

Yeah it looks like LoL W is merging some or all of their players into them. If they finish the merger we're going to see LoL C hit 30m points soon enough. I don't see ToT or anyone else hitting that for a little while yet.

@Sasukepran: We are currently at war with ToT and The Black Mamba. Have been for a while, just under different names. ;) I have at least six ToT puns ready to use as city names, lol.

deathscythe i gotta poem for you

whos cowardly and weak
hides but always speak(s)
took 2 cities from Tot
and ur probably using a bot
though you tried so very hard
we didnt want those cities ya tub of lard.
you couldn't fight your way outta a paper bag
ahh you dont the answer its T.A.G.
its funny because T.A.G. will turn into something else real soon they can't keep steady you watch lol
and on that note looking forward to your pitful attacks scythe send me a few colony ships and tell Ibiace to join as well as hambone while your at it i could use some more dbp lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

congrats LOL though im sure W is done for with only like 12 members now and then obliterate who runs scared and kicks out members who get oped and thats a good alliance sounds like incapable everyone else i cant speak for cept of course the invictus are rather low standard as for Kit Sit no comment Split Personalties i love the creativeness of you guys and your names every week not to shabby on the warring either ;) foo fighters dont no much about you but sasuke knows what hes talking about so you must be pretty good :) LOL again im still wondering what made you quit festivaling and come play the game :D

whos cowardly and weak
took 2 cities from Tot
its funny because T.A.G. will turn into something else real soon they can't keep steady you watch lol
and on that note looking forward to your pitful attacks scythe send me a few colony ships and tell Ibiace to join as well as hambone while your at it i could use some more dbp lol :D

Rgraff, I'm not an English teacher but is that strictly speaking a poem?! :D

Seems more like a call out to me, I think you and Death should go one on one, am sure we can get a couple of trustworthy mod's from T.A.G and ToT to make sure neither of you get any assistance, although I doubt Death will need much! :pro:

DeletedUser

whos cowardly and weak

I'm right here in CS range. 18 of my colonisations were war-conquers. According to grepostats at least 20 of your 29 conquers were either ghosts, inactives, or gifts from alliance-mates.

Read above, I am right there on the edge of ToT territory.

took 2 cities from Tot

Baseless accusations of cheating. Who's the coward?

If you didn't want those cities, why did I earn 18k ABP that day? And that was just me. Several other members helped with LS nukes.

I just did. On a side note, please send my thanks to GROOOVY, dev a station, gorgock233, traxu, and rpopz for the several dozen troops sent via spells after I took the city. They helped me get those pesky farming villages out of the way. :)

You need to grow up and drop the ego. It's annoying.

DeletedUser

well he hopes to gain bp provoking.. and if he is getting.. his job is done...

DeletedUser

I am waiting to see a civil war between east LOL and West LOL. I don't see one of them stepping aside to let the other take the wonders. thoughts?