Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abbacus

Phrourach
NmE are some strong alliance. Their attacking bp is high compared with others and they just seem to be at the top of everything. One fight if any alliance went up against them.

DeletedUser

1.Nightmares of Elysium
Boasting the highest Point average, the most battle points by a long shot (50% more than the runner up). They also have the first conquer of an active player. 2 of the 3 players with more than one city are from this alliance and a quarter of the both the top 100 ranked bp and point players are in this alliance. They have a long list of enemies and no allies which for the time being seems to be benefiting them as elite players in other elite alliance that have created to many pacts have no targets. It is no surprise this alliance rose to the top and they will not be leaving it anytime soon.

2.SHIELD
With the 5th highest point average of the top 12 they are average but they make up for it in numbers. Unfortunately 20% of the alliance have logged days with 0 growth. Clearly they need to do some trimming so I expect them to drop slightly in rank once this is completed which should they be an elite alliance would happen in the next few days, however at this stage of the game it is easy to recruit and a good portion of those cut will be easily replaced and for that reason I do not expect to see them drop far. Five seems to be the number for this alliance, 5th average points 1/5 of the alliance have logged days of 0 growth and they are ranked 5th for BP as well with just under half that of number 1 ranked Nightmares of Elysium. They have 6 members in the top 100 for points and only 5 in the top 100 for battle points. All in all I do not consider them to be an elite group but certainly above average and I expect to seem them around for some time yet.

3.INVADERS
Ranked 7th for average points, grepo stats puts them at 31 members with 0 growth however since then they have dropped 20 members and I expect that the alliance has less than 10% with 0 growth days recorded, all in all they are keeping up with trimming the fat. With only 2 members in the top 100 for points they make up for it a little by having 5 in the top 100 for battle points which should not come as a surprise since they are ranked a respectable 6th for battle points. If shield is above average Invaders would be average however I will say that they have potential, their willingness to trim the fat may one day turn this alliance into something more all in all I suspect to see them around for some time.

4.Black Death
Ranked in at 10th for average points and not making up for it in player growth over 20% of the alliance has logged 0 growth for at least one day and still recruiting MRA is not a term I like to use lightly but if they do not change their ways that is just what they will be known as and their history in the top 12 will be brief as Elite alliances fast growth surpass them as they reach conquest. 6 of their members rank in the top 100 point players and 5 ranked top 100 for battle points. As an alliance they rank in at 9th for BP with just over a quarter of the points the top ranked battle point alliance has.

5.Disciples of Mars
Ranked in at 4th average points here is yet another alliance with many players logging 0 growth, just under 20%. ranking in at 8th for BP this is a decent rank for their point ranking but they are going to need to be aggressive in trimming the fat, if they manage that they have a good chance of turning the alliance into an Elite group but for now they are well above average with 7 members in the top 100 for points and 3 in the top 100 for battle points so in addition to more aggressive fat trimming they need to be slightly more aggressive on the field of battle.

6.Riot
ranked 6th for average points the alliance is ranked 2nd for battle points and is so far the only other alliance who seems to be worthy of the Elite title, at least for the first installment of my two part top 12. with 8 in the top 100 for points and 10 in the top 100 for battle points. Growth is less of an issue than with the other alliances I have ranked and only a few seem to be worthy of kicking. Riot seems secure in the top 12 for the foreseeable future.

Part 1 of 2 of my top 12 will post the rest tommorrow

Drac

DeletedUser

It won't let me +rep you drac for your unimaginable wisdom :( I will however write you an I O U...

I O U +rep for this awesome insight into the top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

Nice analysis on top 12 Drac :)
I'm glad you didn't put up the second half yet.. it's too long for my taste:p

DeletedUser

I like how you've tarred Voodoo People with a fail and no explanation.

Probably because we're not a pre made alliance from another world and thus not many people know anything about us.

I will remain happy with this, if that is the opinion others wish to hold. It'll make is a bit easier for us in the long run! :D

Voodoo people are the 7th ranked alliance, have the second most members of any alliance and only ranked 12 in ABP with 3.2k points (an average of 25 abp per member)..not what i would call impressive ;)

DeletedUser

Part 2/3 Will finish tomorrow, this is very time consuming.

7.Voodoo People
ranked Last for average points in the top 12 and 11th for battle points with only 2 in the top 100 for points and none in the top 100 for battle points over a quarter of the alliance has logged 0 growth many of which have more than one day of such and some have not grown in the last week. There is no other way to describe this alliance than MRA there is no way this alliance will last in the top 12 and most likely will not last long outside the top 12 either. They should save themselves the disgrace and disband with some semblance of honor before someone spanks them.

8.Viking Warlords
Ranked 2nd for average points and 10th for BP The top contender against Nightmare for ocean 45 they share the same number of cities but a lower average and only a quarter of the BP that Nightmare has. To stand a chance they will need to be more aggressive and work closely with allies. 7 in the top 100 for points and only 2 in the top 100 for battle points. Over 20% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth which in an alliance already behind the others on members will have a greater effect than on some of the other alliances with high 0 growth days. It is an honor to be called a contender with Nightmare but make no mistake they are the clear underdog and they will need quality leaders to survive in Nightmares domain.

9.Riot (Already assessed at rank 6 yesterday so will do the alliance now in 6th instead Two for Flinching)
Ranked 3rd in average points and 3rd for battle points currently in rank 6, they seem to be an aggressive alliance who has about half of Nightmares BP however they also have less members so this gap is actually lesser than one would think. Nightmare average 343 Two for Flinching average 241 so only about 30% less BP than Nightmare if averaged by number of players. 7 in the top 100 points and 14 in the top 100 for battle points, the only alliance anywhere near the number Nightmare has in the top 100. Approximately 15% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth one of which has not grown all week, the alliance certainly needs to kick a handful of players but I believe they deserve the title of Elite, at least compared to the other alliances in the top 12. I suspect to see them rise up to rank 3-4 over the next few weeks perhaps days.

DeletedUser

Part 2/3 Will finish tomorrow, this is very time consuming.

7.Voodoo People
ranked Last for average points in the top 12 and 11th for battle points with only 2 in the top 100 for points and none in the top 100 for battle points over a quarter of the alliance has logged 0 growth many of which have more than one day of such and some have not grown in the last week. There is no other way to describe this alliance than MRA there is no way this alliance will last in the top 12 and most likely will not last long outside the top 12 either. They should save themselves the disgrace and disband with some semblance of honor before someone spanks them.

8.Viking Warlords
Ranked 2nd for average points and 10th for BP The top contender against Nightmare for ocean 45 they share the same number of cities but a lower average and only a quarter of the BP that Nightmare has. To stand a chance they will need to be more aggressive and work closely with allies. 7 in the top 100 for points and only 2 in the top 100 for battle points. Over 20% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth which in an alliance already behind the others on members will have a greater effect than on some of the other alliances with high 0 growth days. It is an honor to be called a contender with Nightmare but make no mistake they are the clear underdog and they will need quality leaders to survive in Nightmares domain.

9.Riot (Already assessed at rank 6 yesterday so will do the alliance now in 6th instead Two for Flinching)
Ranked 3rd in average points and 3rd for battle points currently in rank 6, they seem to be an aggressive alliance who has about half of Nightmares BP however they also have less members so this gap is actually lesser than one would think. Nightmare average 343 Two for Flinching average 241 so only about 30% less BP than Nightmare if averaged by number of players. 7 in the top 100 points and 14 in the top 100 for battle points, the only alliance anywhere near the number Nightmare has in the top 100. Approximately 15% of the alliance has logged days of 0 growth one of which has not grown all week, the alliance certainly needs to kick a handful of players but I believe they deserve the title of Elite, at least compared to the other alliances in the top 12. I suspect to see them rise up to rank 3-4 over the next few weeks perhaps days.

We will live to make the assumption true

DeletedUser

some of you all are a trip, lol. i think some of you also forget there is a beginning for everyone. some players/ alliances didn't start in the first day, in the first ocean. you could look at this as a head start by comparison. it only makes since that someone that started days in advance to others would have more points and be able to attack sooner. it has no bearing on capability. and in my experience all alliances trim the dead weight at some point, wether it be a continuous process or wether it occurs at certain junctures, the important part is that there is someone in your alliance to trim,..

DeletedUser

(If you are going to read this you will have accepted the terms and laws that are bind to this post which is No whining and taking things personal,This is just a game so don't say you are wrong/right I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so here it is):

1:NoE :Best alliance in everything so they will remain here for a long time.

2:Black Death :2nd alliance with a medium ABP are war in NoE so Nick or dazler can say how much but maybe 1-2 weeks

3:SHIELD :3RD alliance in ranks and ABP they are in war with NoE so it is up to Dazler or nick to say how much

4: Dire Pygmies of Mars :4th alliance,6th in ABP so descent they might stay for a month

5: Two for Flinching :5th in ranking but the second best alliance in Athens and are the only hope in defeating NoE.2nd in ABP and just made some impressive moves in O54 (please again don't take personal)

6:INVADERS : 3 letters MRA

7:Voodoo people : Descent alliance but didn't do anything big like 24F or NoE

8:Viking Warlord : Descent alliance but not good in ABP

9:Elite Olympus Warriors :Not a good alliance bad ABP

10:Riot:Wow people had expectations here and big ones but 24F proven there dominance in O54 so Riot went the first victim of 24F expansion.I am very sad cause I knew tuza a bit but "War doesn't determine who is experienced and ELITE but who is strong"(Don't take it personal)

DeletedUser16429

1.Nightmares of Elysium: What do I need to say. That they are they best alliance in Athens. No! I can just say look at the stats then make your choice of what alliance is the best.

2.Black Death: Most members in the top 12 ouch. That is not a good sign. Here is what they need to do 1. Cut everyone under 1400 points 2. Cut everyone that does not have 100 bp at least 3. Take down the act of war stuff on their profile.

3.Shield: Okay alliance but why do you still have people under 1000???

4: Dire Pygmies of Mars: How do you know somebody is 18?? This is the internet for Christ Sake. Also take the acts of war thing off because yu look like a noob with it on.

5. Two for Flinching: Love the name and love how you will be #2 soon. Keep it up and 1 more thing keep up the bp growth, you are the only other allaince doing good with that.

Will do the rest later.

DeletedUser

some of you all are a trip, lol. i think some of you also forget there is a beginning for everyone. some players/ alliances didn't start in the first day, in the first ocean. you could look at this as a head start by comparison. it only makes since that someone that started days in advance to others would have more points and be able to attack sooner. it has no bearing on capability. and in my experience all alliances trim the dead weight at some point, wether it be a continuous process or wether it occurs at certain junctures, the important part is that there is someone in your alliance to trim,..

Everyone in Epic started a day late and look a some of our abp. Mine won't be going up anymore though as I'm quitting Athens :(

DeletedUser

why ?? athens rocks !!

Try attacking me ingame, you'll see why :D.
Yeah Athens rocks, great world. Well im gonna say that NoE will end up dominating the world with 24F close behind ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.