Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser24139

I think there is much talent in this server. Only time will tell the story....weed out the inactives, non aggressive players and mold into a world we'll see for a long time.

In about 4 weeks I'll put up my thought on the top 12, but as far as players, well a rate the player thread could be created. Some of us know many players here already coming from other worlds....

I for one have played so many it seems like I know you all, lmao

DeletedUser19042

Much talent? All the talent you can get is mine and I ain't playing here. :p :cool:
*cough* I'm the most talented grepo player this server has (or could have)! *cough*

Except for Bend perhaps, or Jono, or kyleli, or ...and so on and so on...:p

DeletedUser

im surprised our resident thread maker jono hasnt started a player rating thread already.;)

DeletedUser

oh thats a pity :/ Ahh well.

im surprised our resident thread maker jono hasnt started a player rating thread already.

Dude, you cant post without threads.....

DeletedUser

I think there are a few Alliances showing potential, Virus are looking good. League of Corinth? ... Although I would say that :D

I would say it is a little too early to be sure of who will sink/swim. The Myrmidons who i thought were going to be quite good must have a bug or something no? They are upto 50 odd alliance members.

DeletedUser

Night Fury
As noted above, this alliance will likely be fighting SoS for control of O44. They are in some kind of a relationship with the alliance Nightmare, although it is unclear if this is an academy situation. Their leader, prolong, has had some success on Ithaka, including a top 12 DBP ranking. The majority of the alliance members do not appear to be extremely experienced, but of course looks can be deceiving. This alliance has a decent chance to stick around, not least due to a seeming lack of stiff competition in O44.

Let me Get something straight, Our alliance consist of Multi experienced players Including myself, So please research before you say something without proof.

I've been playing for over 3 Years and have been in many successful alliances using another name, I've already taken over in the world Idalium Still got some work to do but overall we are dominating everything.

Take a look - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/20

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

Let me Get something straight, Our alliance consist of Multi experienced players Including myself, So please research before you say something without proof.

I've been playing for over 5 Years and have been in many successful alliances using another name, I've already taken over in the world Idalium Still got some work to do but overall we are dominating everything.

Let me get this straight? You've been playing grepolis, before grepolis was actually made? well.... like to know when you joined

DeletedUser24139

Grepo has not been around 5 years. I've been playing since the first Beta Version and that was not 5, but around 4 years

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

grepo celebrated its 3rd birthday on january 13th or 14th

That was when Alpha was launched, not the beta versions.......2009 if I remember correctly....almost 4 years or so now

DeletedUser

I've been playing for over 5 Years and have been in many successful alliances using another name, I've already taken over in the world Idalium Still got some work to do but overall we are dominating everything.

Take a look - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en55/alliance/20
Well, as noted, looks can be deceiving. Sorry if my post unintentionally offended. When looking through your roster (admittedly briefly), I didn't find many people with lots of conquests on other servers. For newer servers like Idalium, of course, quality of conquests is more important than quantity. So, yeah, I missed that. I look forward to seeing what your alliance can do. O44 looks wide open, and I wish you great success.

DeletedUser32498

When it comes time I think I'll introduce the 'actual' top 12 alliance thread where we actually talk about the top 12 alliances. It's too early to post about top 12 alliances. When the not so serious alliances are eliminated I'll talk about the real 'top 12 alliances', and maybe I'll have a newspaper too. :)
I'll also have a separate thread to talk about player ratings which Jono failed to do.

DeletedUser

Alot of tension, man you guys cant wait till Protection period ends, Tension starting to rise already haha This worlds going to Burst like a Bombshell :D

DeletedUser32498

Alot of tension, man you guys cant wait till Protection period ends, Tension starting to rise already haha This worlds going to Burst like a Bombshell :D

I'll be in the bomb shelter while I stand back and sip a margaritta while reading one of my finest editions of The Lindos Newspaper. Then when the nuclear fallout is over I'll simply crawl back out and be the guy remaining. Piece of cake really.