Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

Yeah, a few weeks. How does a handful of days after the end of protection give you any idea about an alliance's offensive potential? You don't establish yourself with an initial round of attacks. Much of the abp you acquire is simply related to the good fortune of hitting someone when they are offline or having a bunch of noobs on your island that have a bunch of slingers sitting in their city.

DeletedUser

Yes. Real BP comes from hitting players while they are online to get a faceful of militia. Only noobs would produce enough offensive troops to be able to get a couple hundred BP. Then of course, all the BP anyone ever gets in the beginning comes from purely killing slingers - nothing else.

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, a few weeks. How does a handful of days after the end of protection give you any idea about an alliance's offensive potential? You don't establish yourself with an initial round of attacks.

Any experienced player would know that this is totally false.

Much of the abp you acquire is simply related to the good fortune of hitting someone when they are offline or having a bunch of noobs on your island that have a bunch of slingers sitting in their city.

Also false.

DeletedUser

Servants of Sekhmet have inserted a spy in our alliance, were still investigating but this shows how afraid you guys are, if you remove the spy then we can kick your baloons

But at the moment your no different then a coward

Servants of Sekhmet, your not a worthy opponent

DeletedUser

I love spies. Use their Intel, and once they are no longer useful, reveal them to the alliance they were spying on :D Cos if they spied in one alliance, whats to stop them doing it in yours.......

DeletedUser

well SoS are our enemies so yh its an advantage for them, why do they need an advantage when they got conquest and etc. Fight us face to face :pro:

To be honest i use to have spies but then i stopped doing it because its not of a much challenge as you know your enemies movements.

So the point is SoS suck :D

Just trying to keep the forum active

DeletedUser

Back to the topic, i see everyone went off ;) lets get some opinions started people, if you dont post then i will get wrinkles ;(

What i think of the top 12;

1. Premium Gold- Great ABP, hasn't been attacked much, overall players are good with decent size cities and average point is outstanding. These will be a hard nut to crack. They will survive in the long run.
2. Private Mail- Outstanding ABP, second alliance of PG, They might come to surpass their 1st alliance so competition there is pretty good but safe. They will survive in the long run
3. Brute Squad- Great ABP, I think they must have came out through a merge, correct me if im wrong, decent players, they will survive
4. Common Enemy- Decent ABP, nothing flashy about them, decent players, they need an upgrade ;p they got tough competition in their ocean
5. Shadow Legion- Alot of academies, but good players overall, they need to improve on ABP
6. The Lions- Not too sure about these, not good ABP
7. PakkaPunch- Again many Academies, they have potential, decent ABP
8. Servants of Sekhmet - Good players, they seem scared as i can tell, decent players
9. Archadian Empire- MRA :)
10. Cerberus*- No comment
11. SRBIJA- No comment
12. Legion of Achilles- No Comment

DeletedUser

3. Brute Squad- Great ABP, I think they must have came out through a merge, correct me if im wrong, decent players, they will survive

aww ty :) nice description.. we're a premade tho, not from a merge, just mates who wanted to keep playing together and fancied conquest this time round

DeletedUser

Scared enough to kick the crud out of your cs attempts :) if anyone is scared its you! Pacting everyone in o44 (dirty dozen, nightmare) we know hehe

were not pacted with DD
You guys failed 2 CS attempts on our player lol

Nothing is wrong with Pacting

aww ty :) nice description.. we're a premade tho, not from a merge, just mates who wanted to keep playing together and fancied conquest this time round

;p ow ok, premade alliances are successful most of the time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pacting is a very very tricky subject. Basically, it depends on circumstances and location as to whether a pact is a good idea or not. Basically i dont think pacting in your ocean is a good idea, as it cuts down on the amount of available targets, then your players leave/ghost out of boredom.

Anyone got another top 12?

DeletedUser

well were pacted with some alliances as were facing SoS and Dirty Dozen, both our enemies!

Like you said it depends on situation

Yes like jono said has anyone got another top 12 ;D