Newspaper Top 12 BP Alliances

• Thread starter Shahanshah Alexander
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After all that mouthing! Someone shows themselves to be a cheat and gets banned!

DeletedUser43485

Haha, you wish! :) I'll be back, no worries. ;)

Train all those armies you lost last night against me, I need more BP.

DeletedUser

Its actually got me wondering, is the 9 alliance actually 9 players with that many accounts hahahaha

DeletedUser

Just the lowest of the low.....No good at all, can't defend themselves playing by the rules. Oh well, makes victory all the sweeter when it comes

DeletedUser43485

I doubt that we are the ones with multi-acc. The situation with me is being fixed as we speak.

Don't be scared, Aus, I'll still be there to keep you warm, and without any other account, as I did so far. I don't need a bunch of accounts, I just need a well-trained team to keep up. It's what we've been having in . 9 . for a long time, and what we will continue having. :p

DeletedUser

Oh i'm hardly scared, you don't get banned for playing by the rules so whatever little advantage you cheated up we'll how you do without it.

Will say no more

DeletedUser

to be honest i hope you do come back! i hate to see a player avoid a beat down by getting banned.
im still close to full strength after taking a city from your alliance just now. it would be nice if there was actually something for me to kill the next time

DeletedUser43485

@gs: Yea, that's what I think as well, wars at this scale are always fun, and I got banned right in the middle of it, last night. That's what I was also explaining to the guys that are managing the bans, this was terribly inconvenient... :rolleyes:

I'm glad that at least one of my opponents is looking for a normal, fun fight. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to call out TS. It's been a month+ and no good attacks have come. I cut them some slack for first few weeks, troop rebuild. I have to say most pathetic #1 alliance I've seen in a long while on any world. They can't organize a single OP without most of their members missing attack times.

DeletedUser43485

@Alek: Against me they have been coordinating, but it didn't do much. :) Still, I agree, the huge size doesn't meet the expectations.

DeletedUser22517

You are just talking cos you are bored.We need more troops to kill such a great player like you and we are not ready now...Everything is planned months in advance and you Aleksandr1 are not on the list till the next spring, so just paint your biremes and high walls and towers and enjoy the game :)

DeletedUser

You are just talking cos you are bored.We need more troops to kill such a great player like you and we are not ready now...Everything is planned months in advance and you Aleksandr1 are not on the list till the next spring, so just paint your biremes and high walls and towers and enjoy the game :)

Oh please, you can't organize a single OP. Your strategy is to bore world to death we all know it. Only problem your own alliance is bored as well. When new world starts you are going to lose most of your players.

DeletedUser41944

Oh please, you can't organize a single OP. Your strategy is to bore world to death we all know it. Only problem your own alliance is bored as well. When new world starts you are going to lose most of your players.

are you serious man. thats why you downgrading your cities... too make them less lucrative for TS.

DeletedUser43485

I like your style, heh. Who would've thought I'd say that?...