Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Deathstrike03/06/2020
Write this down will tell you all how this will go they will strike first then fail then we regroup like last time they turtle rest of server they will bore you to death

@BANDA

DeletedUser55290

its a good thing you start playing)) you have 12 cities to rebuild_).,.,.,. lucky there are conviently placed cities in 46 for you to take)) now you sit in the back seat.. like a good rag)_),
I’ll type a lot there, don’t be afraid, you gave me a lot of cult as you screamed a week ago, which is the main thing br)))And follow the words, otherwise you will become like your friend who does not follow the words)Or it is customary in your union to save Daper's *** even when he blatantly lies what they will do and then does not do it, well, sorry, it is not customary for us, he earned his nickname for his language)

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
I’ll type a lot there, don’t be afraid, you gave me a lot of cult as you screamed a week ago, which is the main thing br)))And follow the words, otherwise you will become like your friend who does not follow the words)Or it is customary in your union to save Daper's *** even when he blatantly lies what they will do and then does not do it, well, sorry, it is not customary for us, he earned his nickname for his language)
firefox_kTaZKNe04L.png
ahhahaa i guess this is what Garbage Russian players do, justify their losses.. its ok buddy keep trying really hard u guys might take a city from me LMAO

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
duck, take over all your 200 people in a fiasco and we will count how much we took from them and they are from us) otherwise you only consider them a victory?)https://prnt.sc/w6soxh
dude its okay Taco... its okay, u made the fatal mistake of starting a war with a team thats much better than you.. its alright thanks for the crown bud;) beg @Slothbozeman maybe hell feel gracious

DeletedUser55290

I'll just talk about the future, mind you, for your union, I have no antipathy! I just do not like storytellers like you) Show yourself and make you respect not as a forum fighter, but as a player about whom I will say yes he is a handsome man wringing cities out of me at once!

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
I'll just talk about the future, mind you, for your union, I have no antipathy! I just do not like storytellers like you) Show yourself and make you respect not as a forum fighter, but as a player about whom I will say yes he is a handsome man wringing cities out of me at once!
Debich has said 100 times she respects me lol and i have more ABP than anyone in your alliance Taco, its okay keep practicing, one day ull be a good play0r

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
What are you guys, I gave you the statistics of your war, you are writing nonsense again) Specifically, what did your union do so terrible that you are describing here?
View attachment 14864
ahhahaa i guess this is what Garbage Russian players do, justify their losses.. its ok buddy keep trying really hard u guys might take a city from me LMAO

man, that's odd. looks like don used actual statistics too. but hey, what do I know about statistics

DeletedUser55290

man, that's odd. looks like don used actual statistics too. but hey, what do I know about statistics
This is not a statistic, my friend, this is empty boasting, they just told me to hand over the cities to which it takes 4 hours to walk)

SlothTzu

Strategos
your battle points are bought with money

b1a9021e5539c2e6d9fef25f35f7dc55.png

a86ed3a0651b9556dad2737a1c8417b9.png