Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser55166

My growth is only a little above average...it may just look like I'm growing super quickly cause of the amount of simmers the game has...

DeletedUser55714

Drubzie: I'm sure you've seen "my kind". FYI, I don't ghost. I'm sure in time if we do become enemies, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Until then, probably best to zip the lip because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Klutch: Yeah, I'ma send a Cs with a TT over 6 hours. Good one. I told you to come to me since you think you're all high and mighty and that you'll "Rip us apart". Come on then big boy. Put your money where your mouth is. Want me to send you an invite link to 64 and help you build as well since you just started? Let's see what you got you insignificant bum. Nobody cares about you and you're all aloneeeeee. BTW, here's how your top player send a CS...

1aa.png

^ Wanna tell everyone how good you guys are again? I hope to GOD you all Cs me with that many LS!!! Please do. Pleasseeeeeee <3

Anyways, anyone else wanna be salty to me because I'm kicking everyone's butt over here?? Killed another Helios Cs today..

Oh btw, here's how Helios alliances like to defend their sieges:

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Again, everyone out here is a scrub. Nothing but a huge BP fest wrecking noobs and clueless players.

DeletedUser55714

You keep on calling them noobs and clueless players, so why are you so proud fighting them?

Not proud of fighting them, but they all decided to trash talk me first so, just simply putting them in their place is all :)

But I am proud of the BP they give me lol. Come join!

DeletedUser54965

Drubzie: I'm sure you've seen "my kind". FYI, I don't ghost. I'm sure in time if we do become enemies, you'll see exactly what I'm talking about. Until then, probably best to zip the lip because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Klutch: Yeah, I'ma send a Cs with a TT over 6 hours. Good one. I told you to come to me since you think you're all high and mighty and that you'll "Rip us apart". Come on then big boy. Put your money where your mouth is. Want me to send you an invite link to 64 and help you build as well since you just started? Let's see what you got you insignificant bum. Nobody cares about you and you're all aloneeeeee. BTW, here's how your top player send a CS...

1aa.png

^ Wanna tell everyone how good you guys are again? I hope to GOD you all Cs me with that many LS!!! Please do. Pleasseeeeeee <3

Anyways, anyone else wanna be salty to me because I'm kicking everyone's butt over here?? Killed another Helios Cs today..

Again, everyone out here is a scrub. Nothing but a huge BP fest wrecking noobs and clueless players.

I see you ignored me... Come and play

DeletedUser55714

I see you ignored me... Come and play

Hey man, do I didn't. I honestly didn't see your post. Just went back and read it. To respond, come on out here then. You're in 44 though not sure why you'd even bother cross-mapping to get to me. But hey, more BP I suppose.

DeletedUser47128

1aa.png

Oh, I am coming bud. Soon coming to a city near you :D:D:D

DeletedUser47128

I'm glad you stopped at 6 because from what I see/have seen, all the other alliances are a joke.. Especially out here in the 54/64 area. No offense to BT and Laughs as I haven't dealt with them yet so speaking while excluding them. Will someone bring a real team out here please? Tons of BP and cities to be had out here for virtually nothing. 98% of these guys out here have no clue wth they're doing...

#OceanOfDumb

You actually the one starting the trash talking. Who are you freaking Donald Trump? You're a freaking clown who's about to get his butt whooped tbh

Sunk 2 of your alliance's cs today already. Where was your support tho? :confused::confused::confused::confused::p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so boring lol

Not even good players are trash talking but some unknown dudes from the rim beating up nubs.

Where did jfl or bedtime or anyone from the top 10 go?
Atleast that's interesting....kinda

Smh

DeletedUser47128

And you are just as insignificant in this world as we are... So....

DeletedUser55702

Why dont we have an achievement for getting the maximum amount of resources from the farming villages. I would like one of those.

King Soos

Strategos
what ever ur name is stop saying every is a noob and ur not mate ur in ocean 64 nothing happens there once u come into the centre of 55/54/44/45 and keep up ur so called great rep then u can start calling us noobs idc but at the moment ur what they call on the rim so basically ur simming