Top 12 Top 12 Helio

DeletedUser46315

17k bp? Whatever you killed to get that...respect lol

2 Islands of players who didn't expect to be hit as soon as bp ends I guess lol.

Now I have a nice target on my back/my alliances:oops:

DeletedUser46315

depending on how many you got it might have been a good thing for you this early on or a really bad one.. if you got only 1 token and wasted it for what 10-15 k abp its a bad thing.. if you got 1 or 2 more then you should not worry about it and save it for when you have like 10+ cities

I have more yeah, I only used cause I wanted to get a few more cities/farms asap. Will be saving the rest for desperate times.

DeletedUser46315

yeah i get that you might not have slots open now and not way to unlock them until these bp gains.. tho i opened 3 slots with olympic games :rolleyes:
I was tempted to do the same but I held back.

Now to see which alliances bends me over first, hug/snuggle or bedtime? :oops:

DeletedUser46315

don't think hugging elite will attack you directly you are so far up north from our core.. tho that siege you guys have with 200 birs im temped to kill it solo :p

Can you not? Haha. I mean it's not mine so I don't mind but my guys would appreciate it ;)

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
Hey Phobia
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

Nice of you to pop up xx

Didn't you tell me you were coming for my city ?

DeletedUser55666

LOL, firts cs in of infinity war

and the player of reapers ghost

smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser55572

even on speed 4 world that might take 1-2 full months to reach that stage of the world.. is too much waiting.. with 10 full ls nukes or 5-8 full myth nukes its worth attacking with quad token
New event soontm.

DeletedUser54161

@olypian @King Soos

Information Regarding The Upcoming Event
Release Date:~17th/24th of May
InnoGames today announced the Event "Chronos' Wheel of Time" at Beta. This is identical to the well-known event "The natural wheel of time". At the beta the event starts tomorrow at 10 o'clock. You can test as usual at zz.grepolis.com

How it works
- The event consists of 24 lucky wheels. Every day another one is unlocked. You can only do this for free on the day of activation! If you miss the free spin you have to invest gold to have a shot at the bonuses you want.
- Each Wheel of Fortune contains 6 rewards that are revealed to you. So you know in advance what you can get in the bike. Unlike the Christmas wheel of fortune, there seems to be no "rating" of the rewards. That means the chance of each bonus is exactly 1/6.
- Rewards do not have to be spent immediately or packed into the inventory. You can also leave them in the event (but you have to spend them until the end of the event).
- Every day there is a reward that gives you an additional "Sacred Branch", should you receive it. If you have 5 Sacred Branches you will receive a hero. This is not very strong. As a rule, the 24 free shoots are enough to get the hero.

Period:
- The event will run for 24 days.
- It starts on May 3 at 10 clock on the beta
- on the live worlds, it is not yet announced. Expected is the 17th - 21st May.

Rewards:
- Nothing is known about the exact rewards. However, you can expect the usual rewards (acumen, units, Tyche's blessings, favor, land extensions and things like Trojan and rituals).
- A new hero is being played in the event. This is called Ajax and strengthens the attack and defense power of Hoplites by 16.5- 45%. You can find a picture below.

Gold Insert:
- This event category is the most expensive one at Grepolis! Getting all 6 rewards from a wheel of fortune costs 2,100 gold, and if you're not spinning all the wheels, you have no guarantee that you'll get the bonuses you're looking for! So think about whether you are willing to pay 2100 gold for the bonuses.
This event unconsciously entices you to huge gold expenses. Once you have rotated 2x (still relatively cheap), you really want to continue, because you have already invested gold. Do not fall for it and keep in mind that turning at the end costs 2100 gold per wheel.

- Exact costs:
- 1st turn = Free, 2nd turn = 200 gold, ...., 6th turn = 600 gold. Total: 2100 gold per wheel of fortune
- Replenish wheel of fortune: Price not yet confirmed, but probably 50 or 100 gold.

Spoiler: Hero Ajax
App:
This event is playable via the app

32427948ty.jpg
32579473ad.jpg
*"The bright color only highlights the more valuable rewards, but has nothing more to do with the likelihood."
**"Name was changed from Nature Wheel of Time to Chronos Wheel of Time as the Nature Wheel of Time did not please you or us""
***Note that Changelog 2.152 stated "Chances are indicated by the background color in the wheel. The brighter the field lights, the lower the chances of getting this item while spinning." which decision was reversed for this wheel.
****The Event is currently on the .Beta if you wish to give feedback, and is subject to change.