Top 12 leaders Opinions

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Since I'm such a genius (lol) who thought of this idea, I'll start:

TE - J.n.c 93: Can't judge myself lol.

UoW - Terrasi: I think he is the leader of UoW, well on his profile it says joint leader. But it seems he has always stayed with UoW, now that is a loyal player & dedicated leader! His BP is amazing and he seems to be on the front against KE, he's taken much more KE cities than they have taken of him. Well done mate :) Overall his alliance UoW is doing well with him leading.

KE - Adamberr: Adam has led KE for a long time now. As a leader he has done well, many people follow and respect him. As just a player, many months ago, he was on the front against Team Black and he was an amazing defender at the time, very well done & from that he is where he is today. I respect him :)

CR - Whateverr: I haven't known Whateverr that long, well I've known him since late last year for doing the spreadsheets (You should do that again lol) but I have got to know him a lot better since he formed CR. From all of his posts and his alliance decisions, he is probably one of the most intelligent leaders on Eta. Calm & confident as well, nice one mate.

Fate - Kingxrodrigues?: I'm not actually sure who is the leader of Fate... But I know kingxrodrigues is a joint leader and has been for a very long time since Scullionus. However, kingxr seems to be very quiet, I never hear from him and it seems he is semi-active, I think? I'm not sure but overall, he's not exactly a "great" player. Is Leonadius the leader or Sylversage, or is it T.M. Cruz? Hmmm...

KoDR - Dback: Haha what can I say about misty? He's a good guy to talk to and annoy on skype lol. He seems like a decent alliance leader and seems to be fighting us fairly well. But I think he is blind to see his precious KoDR fall apart very slow due to the beating from TE. Overall he's a good player who I respect.

DH - JonathanBlake: I haven't spoken to Jon in a while, but everytime we do, we get on well. He's a good guy and is managing to keep his alliance alive against the giant UoW. I say Kudos to him for giving UoW a nightmare, keep it up mate!

KA - Gox1 or Kiryoz?: I'll judge gox1 since I know him slightly better lol. I don't really know Gox1 that well but from what I have seen, he is really trying to get KA organised even though that seems nearly impossible. I say good luck.

BA - Brlinho: Even though BA has reduced in size and members. Brlinho has managed to hold 11 players together with an amazing average of 580k, wow that's awesome. Some of his cities are on the frontline and whenever we try to take them, he puts up a powerful defence against us. He's a very good player and a worthy enemy!

WoA - XChris: WoA and there leader Xchris has been around for an extremely long time in the top 12. I don't know much about Xchris, but he does his best to keep WoA in the top 12 and tries to be organised. He personally has survived a long time and is now growing.

NWO - SpartanWarrior102: I don't know much about him tbh... but his alliance is fairly spread out. As a player he has managed to hold his own in 54, he is a good size player. I don't know what else to say really but good luck to him...

AotF - Velael: I haven't really got to know Velael personally but I have seen he is a very active player who puts his alliance first. Even though AotF are having a tough time, he is managing to hold them together and put up a tough fight for KoDR & UoW. He seems like a good player, I'm sure we'll see more from him perhaps.

These are just my opinions and just want to get the forums busy, so we all don't get bored :) Also please try keep this thread clean, don't make a hate speech about an alliance leader lol, just give your opinions of all 12.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

before I post are we talking leader like diplomat? or we talking founders? I mean
I might not talk to the founder of an alliance example

I might not talk to Leonadius as much as I do khoregate.

I guess what I'm saying is I write to whoever will respond the quickest... as long as they are in a position of power so, a council member or one of 3 founders ext.

I guess I'm asking can I list a council member vs a founder

DeletedUser

this supposed to be ur thoughts and opinions on all the top 12 not just 1. plz let me know what u think of me. i hope its pure hate.

DeletedUser

this supposed to be ur thoughts and opinions on all the top 12 not just 1. plz let me know what u think of me. i hope its pure hate.

Hay Velael,

I think you are good leader. very active more then me, That is saying something. :) Nope I don't hate anyone, Just dislike them as a person. :p

DeletedUser

let me guess james, you have a super great idea. merge with you right? errr no thanks

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
let me guess james, you have a super great idea. merge with you right? errr no thanks

Lol what are you going on about? :heh: Why would we merge when we're giving KoDR a pounding haha?

And I just listed the guys who I thought are founders or who I know the most.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Im the leader of the #13 alliance :p

Can you make an exeption and tell what do you think about me?

PS : I bet that 80% will tell bad things but im willing to risk lol :p

DeletedUser

TE - J.n.c 93: a good leader, if he can control the north he must know something about leading an alliance.

UoW - Terrasi: Great leader, helped UoW grow into a strong alliance with aggressive yet tactical players. UoW will be another of the greats.

KE - Adamberr: i don't know too much about adamberr, seems to be doing a good job with KE though

CR - Whateverr: in my opinion, a great leader. founder of what i believe to be the most organised alliance in ETA, also has strong arguments and a tonne of facts to back it up.

Fate - ? don't know too much about fate

KoDR - DBack: played in a 2.0 world with him, can't remember what world it was though.

DH - JonathanBlake: no comment.

KA - Gox1?: not the greatest leader, seems to be going alright with KA.

BA - Brlinho: Much respect for keeping BA in the top 12, done what we all thought was an impossible task and kept BA alive.. mostly :s

WoA - XChris: seems to be doing something right if WoA are still here.

NWO - SpartanWarrior102: Damn sexy ;)

AotF - Velael: not much known about ingame, but seems to have strong arguments in the forum

DeletedUser

The Elite- J.N.C.93: Cares about his alliance, given. Unpredictable. From the forums it looks like he is more friendly with the enemy players than getting to know his allies/alliancemates better.

Union Of Warlords(in case someone did not know that:))- Terrasi: He is always recruiting enemy players, leading from the front, asking about every enemy player from every other enemy player, online 21 hours everyday, no reresentation in external forums, diplomat, recruiter and an aggressive player.

but I had to brag about this-
HE HAS ONLY ONE RED COLONIZATION AND THAT IS ME. I TOOK UOW LEADER'S CITY, I MADE HIM RUN AWAY INTO VM, YAY!!!!

ke-adamberr- my alliance KE, no comment.

cr- whateverr- no reason to lead obviously, players are more experienced than anyone will be at the time of their retirement. they can take care of themselves.

fate- BA slaves. so practically their leader is their master brlinho.

kodr-dback- mistraven. for someone with his recruitment skills one would assume he would create cr but seeing kodr falling reminds me of bad old ba days. has terrasi's blessings no doubt.

dh-jonathanblake/others- all good leaders. loyal and ace leadership. lead from the front.

ka- gox1/kiryoz- gox is strict unlike adamberr who is lenient. gox is also precise and aggressive. kiryoz has good friends and very good defender too. i see ka rising above an academy status though they are spread out. but i still think they need to check how good are the academy players in participation in alliance initiatives.

ba-brlinho- fun in pms. but don't underestimate him. he has too many people backing him- dback of kodr, janpelt of cr, terrasi, excession of uow etc.(forgetting fate)............

woa- xchris- i do respect him., he did not merge his alliance and inspite of all the disrespect he gets from everyone he still is holding their independence.

nwo- spartan warrior102- he seems to be making the same mistake that dh made initially in trusting uow. its better for him to rethink his friends and enemies.

aotf- velael- good leader/ally. holding alliance together.

the third alliance- kleviskalajsi- lets see- very active in the forums, not so sure about the game, i have never seen his attacks. definitely slave of whateverr and trusts him a lot, backstabbed TE, dissolved his alliance, made 141 jokes so far(maybe more)......

DeletedUser

the third alliance- kleviskalajsi- lets see- very active in the forums, not so sure about the game, i have never seen his attacks. definitely slave of whateverr and trusts him a lot, backstabbed TE, dissolved his alliance, made 141 jokes so far(maybe more)......

Thanks for your rating... lets clarify some :

1- slave of whateverr. Im not slave of anybody , why do you guys always tell to me and my alliance like we are holding in CR rope? You say to us dogs of CR and now its slave of whateverr. But its your opinion

2- Dissolved his alliance . We merged with New Republic! I gaved to pafapa founder rights, he knew that we were in war with EF and he agreed to merge into us. he was far from us on o33 and having only 20 attacks from EF and he showd coward spirit. He always complains about his attacks. I told him to relax that i will find a solution. so he dissolved my alliance and joined your alliance... So you have a coward and traitor in your alliance! If you think i made 141 jokes so far, the one that you made by recruiting pafapa is only 1 joke but is way bigger than my so called "141 jokes"

But anyway thanks for rating :pro:

DeletedUser

the third alliance- kleviskalajsi- lets see- very active in the forums, not so sure about the game, i have never seen his attacks. definitely slave of whateverr and trusts him a lot, backstabbed TE, dissolved his alliance, made 141 jokes so far(maybe more)......[/QUOTE]

he cant do dmg.. he sent attacked without light ship.. easy bp from him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can you explain me what does w/o ls mean? the right question is : What do you call w/o ls?

DeletedUser

its so nice to see abbs spouting the old crap that fate is slaves of BA how can friends be slaves of each other ?