Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser40000

beautifulmind said:
so, what city? 1500 points!
Well, it was clearly a very important city to you guys, seeing you wasted all your flyers on it.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser52791

All I see here is blah blah blah......do the maths and prove your statement that it is a statistical probability with 300 attempts (your own number) you will achieve 6 same second supports. Above, I have made some mistakes and I have gone away to learn about the binomial distribution and probability mass function, so here is the maths (and dont argue with me unless you show me your maths, words dont cut it in this argument).

N = 100 x 3 (100 supports x 3 attempts each) (your own number)
p = 1/21 (probability that each event will be a same second support) (I still say in this server it is closer to 1/27, but we will your number)
n = number of same second supports

Then;

(p^n)*(1-p)^(N-n)

= (1/21)^6 * (1-1/21)^(300-6)*Binomial coefficient
= 7 x 10^-15 * 300!/6!(300-6)!
= 0.006615

So, all I keep saying is I want some of your luck guys, cause this seems to indicate that if you did this every day for 200 days it would happen once.

And as I type this, 50 spam attacks on Buckie with 4 same second supports incoming. BZC = Hypocrites

Thank you! This is good looking math
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser50690

Thank you! This is good looking math
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Math still doesn't look right. Percentage should be way higher than 0.7%. The % probably you can get support within a 5 sec window is much greater than the absolute second everyone is trying to derive to on a 20 sec swing. Do the math for a 5 sec swing instead of a 20 sec swing. I just sent ten attacks to a player attacking me. I hit 4 out of 10 attacks at 22, 23, 24, and 25 sec. Then the rest were 28, 41, 49, 50, 51, and 53. These were all sent within 10 seconds. Think of the anti-timer as a sinusoidal wave.

DeletedUser54383

The % probably you can get support within a 5 sec window is much greater than the absolute second everyone is trying to derive to on a 20 sec swing

Agreed, however, we are talking about an incident where 6 supports landed in the same second as the cs...not within 5 seconds of it, so the math holds up I believe.

I am not suggesting anything here other than I wish I had your luck!

jacoblilje

Phrourach
well faroruto you are like a fart in the air
you take a city from me bc i was not on
so, what city? 1500 points!
if you were so good as you fart so you would take more....ohhh i forget you can't take city as i'm on
i stay between you with wall with 25 level? omg chickens does and that's includes you
come on chick you are the most weak player i have ever seen
as you speak your mouth is stink
PS: how many times did you tried CS to me and do not worked?
ya, you don't need to ansewer we both know and how yours account bartender help you

You want all those reports for your lost fliers to get published here? as i recall it wasnt just any 1500p city for you mate, But hey i cant complain gave me a new city points and i loved seing flier count on wall go up.
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser54201

BM please mate just stop posting here ure just making ur picture look worse after every post ...
a 1.5k city of yours had a wall 4 and you still wasted more than 5k fliers on it so dont act like it wasnt important for you as it was the reason you handed most of your cities and hit VM to cry a little bit alone without alarm going off
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

also i am rly not ashamed of saying that i tried a lot of cs on you and lots of them got sniped/pulled, what the bad thing in that ? this game is about trying and trying till you succeed , but how many cs did you send on me ? ZERO, u barely dare to check me if im online every while , thank god stone was there before to get my alarm off lol , 2 months on same front with you and never had an attack from you , this game aint made for people like you mate just cut it off.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Can we get back to a top 12 thread (or top 10 whatever) and make a separate shittalk thread that will inevitably get locked for rule breaches?

And for a summary on all the above, BZC are assholes and DD are unprovoked spammers, now kiss

DeletedUser

only 7 sent without retries and those are the timings....

Got news for you! No one cares mate so either change the subject back to top 12 or go talk bubbles somewhere else about botting and timed supports, this is for top 12.

DeletedUser

Bad mood because im asking for you to change subject back to what its suppose to be, your obviousley so bothered about this 6 supports in the same sec then report them and stop babbling on here about it because like i just said no one cares about it.

jacoblilje

Phrourach
As you wish

top 1, cfg, kinda good but yea only kinda
Top 2, w.a.r cant say anything since i dont know them, they seem kinda good too
Top 3, DD, defiently best ally out there and will win WW without any doubts.
Not top 5. BZC. Yea those guys that land 5/7 attacks/supports perfect each time and still whine about people calling them botters.

Top 4-5 i cant say anything about other then they seem kinda good

DeletedUser50690

Someone want to do the math for landing these all at such timing without any retries?

http://puu.sh/sDSlO/cafb71dae7.png

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
2 of mine were absolute luck. One of them i had to recall 2 times. 2 other supports you're not showing got totally messed up by anti-timer.

You can ask Enter how badly timed my support was after a cs earlier. Closest i got was 4 sec
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just cant get over it can you
As you wish

top 1, cfg, kinda good but yea only kinda
Top 2, w.a.r cant say anything since i dont know them, they seem kinda good too
Top 3, DD, defiently best ally out there and will win WW without any doubts.
Not top 5. BZC. Yea those guys that land 5/7 attacks/supports perfect each time and still whine about people calling them botters.

Top 4-5 i cant say anything about other then they seem kinda good

Have you got proof they are botting?????????