Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54630

Listen player 492,part of an academy:I have nothing against you,do not even know you.
I understand you thought to "defend " your team mate,but the best thing you can do for him is to tell him to stop telling lies.
Do not interfere in things you have no idea.
Your friend said a slander for my alliance (I was the official diplomat) - it is my duty to defend the name of my alliance from this nobody (I remember that name very very vaguely and I have a very strong memory- it means your beloved partner was a nobody since I knew practically every good player red or blue.
And I do not allow nobodies to throw mud up and down.
I wish you good luck.

Bruh....you take a game way to seriously. I don't care who you are, what you do, or anything else. You're getting butthurt and I called you out on it. Suck it up buttercup.

DeletedUser53868

Someone already conquered me lol

Oh wait its X4 I can get back to where I was within 2 days

DeletedUser52109

I just remembered

To whoever said that No Breaks are no Eviction Notice, you're absolutely spot on.
Eviction Notice wouldn't get rimmed and picked apart in the first week after the BP ended. Oh wait, it hasn't even been a week yet. It's only been three days. Such a fitting name, No Brakes to stop the rimming.

Damn, I am thinking out loud again.

Ryann16

Strategos
I just remembered

To whoever said that No Breaks are no Eviction Notice, you're absolutely spot on.
Eviction Notice wouldn't get rimmed and picked apart in the first week after the BP ended. Oh wait, it hasn't even been a week yet. It's only been three days. Such a fitting name, No Brakes to stop the rimming.

Damn, I am thinking out loud again.
I love you.

Ryann16

Strategos
You realize this is a cap of 35? I can see having one sister tops. More than that is too much.
Sister alliances are pointless. they make you look stupid and it causes drama. It also makes it easier for everyone else to label you as a MRA and eat you :mad:

DeletedUser30111

Sister alliances are pointless. they make you look stupid and it causes drama. It also makes it easier for everyone else to label you as a MRA and eat you :mad:
There's a lot of arguments against sister alliances, these are the weakest ones I've ever seen.
Truth is a lot of alliances survive long term purely because of sister alliances. A lot thrive with sister alliance. And a lot fail because of sister alliances. It's not a sole indicator of alliance strength.

So blanket statements like "all alliances with sister's will fail" is a bit ridiculous.

I think it shows integrity to play the game without a sister/academy. But then again, integrity doesn't win wars.

DeletedUser52759

There are reasons to have sisters. If you're part of a bigger grouping of people who like playing/ respect each other, it's the easiest way to move forward with the microcap. If you can say "I'll be happy if X wins WW", then you're in a sister situation.

DeletedUser39822

I think it shows integrity to play the game without a sister/academy. But then again, integrity doesn't win wars.

Emporion was won without sister alliances or an academy. Same team dominated from day one until WW was completed. Sister alliances and pacts can be helpful for a very very short term strategic push but should not be entertained beyond their immediate usefulness as they will always hinder the growth of the main alliance.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
Emporion was won without sister alliances or an academy. Same team dominated from day one until WW was completed. Sister alliances and pacts can be helpful for a very very short term strategic push but should not be entertained beyond their immediate usefulness as they will always hinder the growth of the main alliance.
with this small of cap sister is not a hindrance imo if you pick good players,if your alliance is full and you accept top tier players in your sister its just a extension of your alliance and helping you grow

DeletedUser54451

Your argument is pretty invalid considering Emporion has a cap of 120. You were saying?

DeletedUser48257

120 cap is insane large , one alliance is pretty much an alliance and academy together , and its practically 4 alliances here on this world

DeletedUser39822

Your argument is pretty invalid considering Emporion has a cap of 120. You were saying?

Yep, the cap was 120......but the alliance that won did it with 70 while the entire rest of the world formed a coalition.

DeletedUser51219

Ares you're playing in this world? Last time I saw that name was in Bhrytos

DeletedUser39822

Ares you're playing in this world? Last time I saw that name was in Bhrytos

I'm here........shaking off the BP cobwebs and getting the lay of the land. Apologies for hi-jacking the thread but just wanted to share an opinion about sister alliances.