Raydium88

Strategos
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
don't mind me CQ noob.

Yet fake be fake.

Bb2WHb.png

King Soos

Strategos
Y'all can verbally lynch me if I do something wrong (But personally you can all suck my toes). This post is strictly my opinion and is not straight facts.

7. This Is A Mistake SWIM
Attackers: Rank 5 136468 BP Defenders: Rank 7 32967 BP Average BP per player: 5648 BP

I love these guys and am actually kinda biased towards them (I am a part of this team). We have some nice BP ratings from some past wars already on this server. We knocked out the Scorpion Elite Forces and just before peace time launched an OP on Just for laughs that had a 50% success rate (due to too many sieges at once).
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
I think we can give this world a run for it's money even though we know nothing about conquest
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
We are located in the N region of ocean 45 and have a pretty tight core set up. We have no plans to make friends so watch out
smiley_emoticons_smilenew.gif
The only recommendation I have for us is to slow the F down and focus on 1 siege at a time
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

P.s. King Soos is #1 in simming

me simming?
dunno where ur hearing this from ...
:)

DeletedUser21560

Wohoo another MRA is starting to form. Rebels Serbs + Havoc as pact ally. Everyone better start panicing
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Lets have some fun i guess
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser55529

Wohoo another MRA is starting to form. Rebels Serbs + Havoc as pact ally. Everyone better start panicing
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

Lets have some fun i guess
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Lol, don’t forget virus. We’re all just one big happy family;)

DeletedUser21560

Half the top ten have requested pacts, The other half are already buddied up with sister alliances etc...

Stop simming noobs come get some.

Much love
Kamikazeeee

Its the modern day grepo. Pact everyone and sim to the end. Get a crown and say you dominated a world

DeletedUser55166

The fact that Kamikaze is #7 with 17 members when the average top 10 alliance has 41 members is appalling...

DeletedUser41523

Well they do have 5 of the top 12 players including 3 in the top 5 and 7 in the top 50. Shouldn't be too shocking.