Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55862

that is hardly the lowest.. clearly you have not been in toxic worlds/groups to see even worse stuff, either way.. even if you arent taking their city we are :)

I know, good for you. This is the perfect example for „when 2 fight, the 3rd wins” haha.

DeletedUser55853

9) War of Kings - Tbh, hate the name, hate the profile, hate everything about the group. I don't recognize their players, located in 55 where at least 2 alliances are better than them so not expecting much there. Overall im just going to say SINK.

Should I give up now?

DeletedUser55701

I will give you the best reason why this thing will probably not happen. We killed more than 2k of their LS with nothing but our support (it looked like Extremely Flamable were too scary tu support us as long as we are allied or they already knew they will merge). They could not break it, they recruited ET and now ET members are attacking us. I gotta admin that this is the lowest thing I have ever seen in 6 years I play this game and trust me, I ve seen some lol. I know they will survive in O45, it is really obvious, but with this kind of leadership and low character they will not cross this ocean succesfully. Or maybe, by time, they will recruit 80 % of the world and win it without any war ^^. Cheers!

Who is ET by the way?
smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif
smiley_emoticons_medusa.gif

If you are talking about EF,

We were too scared? Really..?

As part of EF, We took two Semper cities without any help from Honors or any others. Something that you are struggling to do since DAY 1.

You have helped EF in breaking Semper sieges, I do respect that but don't say things you know nothing of.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

Who is ET by the way?

As part of EF, We took two Semper cities without any help from Honors or any others. Something that you are struggling to do since DAY 1.

You have helped EF in breaking Semper sieges, I do respect that but don't say things you know nothing of.
Bruh just stop talking. You are a cupcake that merges instead of fighting. And yes ofc you are scared or why would you merge with the enemy? Wish those days with honor and loyalty were still around.

DeletedUser55850

Bruh just stop talking. You are a P***y that merges instead of fighting. And yes ofc you are scared or why would you merge with the enemy? Wish those days with honor and loyalty were still around.
Sure cuz why not? Now please do a magic, Hocus Pocus and disappear.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

why be honorable when you can merge to be a top class simmer ;)
Ofc we are simmers, that's why we only gold and don't help others, we buy cities, etc. Any more excuses?

DeletedUser49993

Sure cuz why not? Now please do a magic, Hocus Pocus and disappear.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Ofc we are simmers, that's why we only gold and don't help others, we buy cities, etc. Any more excuses?
Excuses? For what? Have i missed something? Last time i checked it was Hocus Pocus 1 semper fi 0, with semper fi having 6 times the seize we have :)

You are the number one and tell me. Which top10 Alli are You fighting? And i wasnt even talking about you guys. I was talking about extremely flammable who betrayed their partners and merged into the enemy

DeletedUser55862

Who is ET by the way?

Buddy, you do not know what means to really take a city and I tell you why. We killed yesterday more than 2.000 LS in Semper Fi attempting to break the siege and another 1.000 (at least) were coming after the siege was already broken. Dont be so proud of taking a city that was not attacked at all. It is not my business regarding where are you all going to join, but if you were that good you would probably stayed in the same team.

Yes, we helped you breaking some sieges. You had a city in siege with 60 birs in it and stayed that way for 6-7 hours. I had to come from 3 hours tt to break that one because you did not give a sssssss. Anyway, thanks for returning the favor by attacking our siege yesterday.

DeletedUser55862

I should reconsider my strategy then. It looks like swords must be used in attack, I am living a lieeee... If this is the key to be #1 in the world, then I should probably hurry-up and do sth... lol

DeletedUser41096

Just took 5 cities from HAZE/MAZE/CRAZE overnight, 3 different players, one on their core all red island :)

max.png

Status
Not open for further replies.