Top 30 BP alliance: Current BP

DeletedUser

I think this could be interesting. No statistical analysis is ever 100% accurate. Could be worth exploring.

I think what BenjaminGibbs means is that it penalises small players and rewards larger players because a large player is more able to launch a lot of attacks but may not be more aggressive than a smaller player (and aggression is what we are trying to measure).

I will start a new thread to discuss this and I will post up a table showing the Yogesh's system and BenjaminGibbs' System so we dont clog this thread up.

DeletedUser

I agree with benny that average per city might give you better estimate of aggressiveness of an alliance. Although, I do not support to look at each day. War takes longer time and BPs are of periodic nature. BPs are less during weekdays and goes up on weekend and therefore average BP per city for a week should be more accurate and better manageable.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

Can we get an update for this?? Haven't had one now in nearly a month

DeletedUser6635

Actually Tang you are third behind TBS and The Illums but ahead of my alliance though :-( if nobody else wants to take this onboard il try and do an update later on today to cover the last 30 days available on grepostats

DeletedUser

Either do I however it would be good to see if any alliance has passed you or the no.1 alliance out.

DeletedUser

you where nearly right garth<<<<<sorry bout the name my E key no working

DeletedUser6635

i was right for the month i worked it out for the time i posted that statement but it would appear you guys been busier than the illuminati last week

DeletedUser

i was right for the month i worked it out for the time i posted that statement but it would appear you guys been busier than the illuminati last week

But too be fair, Illums were attacking active targets, as can be seen from Wan's BP tables, Scorpious from PORT is inactive and PORT took like 30 cities from him so most of they're abp come from that ;)

DeletedUser

well you got to do your house work gerdir cos you never know who will move in next door if you dont

DeletedUser

Lol Tang, not getting dragged into an arguement, I made a valid point, live with it ;)

DeletedUser6635

Now now children stop arguing or there will be no dinner for either of you tonight.

DeletedUser

Does anyone still want this thread stickied? If not, I'd like to be able to unsticky it.

DeletedUser

My vote is un-sticky it. Wan's is more thorough and Yog is really busy atm anyways

DeletedUser

Aww, lost sticky on my thread.

Anyway good decision. I do not have much time and I came to forum one in a week or two.

Yogesh