Top Alliances.

• Thread starter DeletedUser18983
  • Start date

DeletedUser18983

Actually there are 5 oceans under our control, 2 VS Global and 2 VS VoJ. Then 1 for a base :) Just cause were winning doesn't mean that you have to get to angry ;) Anyway back on topic. What's the update on Imperial and Mobias. And has anybody heard about Core. Maybe they decided to declare and Global?

DeletedUser

Now with Imperial and Mobios vs varvaroi, its becoming more even with both sides taking cities off eachother

DeletedUser

you mean half vs VOJ dont you .... you only got O24 against us... we control O23,O33,O43,O32 and O34 and half of O24...

DeletedUser

LOL lol thanks for the laugh this post was epic funny stuff :pro:

DeletedUser15283

Kinda got silent.

Dude I think there should be a day where there is no peace in the world and everyone attacks everyone as if there were no alliances.

DeletedUser18983

I know right :p That would be fun. Random but, does anybody know how to get on the hero world?

DeletedUser

LOL my alliance is Xi "TNK" AKA The Northern Kingdom won the World Wonders so i get into the Hero worlds woohooo!

DeletedUser

Wow guys would an interesting conversation I read here, but you guys confused thing a bit so my question is who is now really winning? Imperium or... ?

DeletedUser

VoJ (vanguard of Justice). And I think the tide is turning and VoJ os definitely winning now. Imperium were stupid enough to start wars with VoJ and Global Domination at the same time.

DeletedUser18983

Domination is completely dying. VoJ is not winning by the way.

DeletedUser

I dont have a clue about Global Dom. but VoJ IS winning and that is a fact, ive seen the amount of cities they are taking which is to say much more than you are taking off of them.

DeletedUser18983

Yes about 11 days later congratulations :) We have more concerns than VOJ right now. We'll deal with them later :)