RhITQgt.png

ZQDykVa.png

U6GV6N0.png

v3q4dQY.png

T6bfA1y.png

9fmUDP5.png

Silver Witch

Strategos
So what happens to the alliance, when no one can make changes?

This is the automated system where a founder is inactive:

If all founders have been inactive for 14 days, founder rights will be given to another player:
  • If there is another player with leader rights who has been active during the last 3 days, they will be given the founder rights.
  • If there is more than one active leader, the one who has been playing on the world the longest will be given the founder rights.
  • If no player with leader rights has been active, the player that was active during the last 3 days and who has been playing on the world the longest will be given the founder rights.
  • The new founder will be notified about the change.
  • The old, inactive founders will not lose their rights.
There are other things you can do so if you need help please raise a ticket to discuss.

DeletedUser51718

Silver have you not read the rules of the thread? atleast mock him as you explain it :(

Silver Witch

Strategos
Silver have you not read the rules of the thread? atleast mock him as you explain it :(
lol am i breaking rules? Time for a limerick..........

There was a young guy named oltel
Who wanted his team to do well
With no founder to plan
And not wanting to spam
Decided instead to rebel………….

And one for you:

A Raptor who fought in world Side
Spread trash to all men far and wide
Claimed the mod broke the rules
That his team were all fools
Then found he had nowhere to hide…………

DeletedUser51718

lol am i breaking rules? Time for a limerick..........

There was a young guy named oltel
Who wanted his team to do well
With no founder to plan
And not wanting to spam
Decided instead to rebel………….

And one for you:

A Raptor who fought in world Side
Spread trash to all men far and wide
Claimed the mod broke the rules
That his team were all fools
Then found he had nowhere to hide…………

Big fan :)

DeletedUser56281

lol Confetti spam messaged like all the top 300 on Leontini inviting them to join Confetti on Side because they were making a 'fun alliance that doesn't care about losing cities or winning the server' but they folded after losing a few cities on Side.

PATHETIC

1saaa

Strategos
lol Confetti spam messaged like all the top 300 on Leontini inviting them to join Confetti on Side because they were making a 'fun alliance that doesn't care about losing cities or winning the server' but they folded after losing a few cities on Side.

PATHETIC
please forgive me for not seeing you point ;)

DeletedUser55892

PATHETIC
getting fisted by the number 1 alliance at the time while our top two were in vm for life reasons isn't really that fun, and getting spammed gets in the way of real life so people couldn't play, we were meant to be on the rim, not coinciding with someone 5x bigger than us

DeletedUser48256

PATHETIC

Vranac spam messaged the top 300*

Don’t lump us all in the same boat as him.

DeletedUser56363

Hows your vacation there Cornetto? You enjoying yourself? You like avoiding getting taken over?

DeletedUser56363

I would be, but you have two cities, and most of the time when people talk trash on a forum they're pretty bado_O
Ok. We will see... we will see... nah I am just playing. I know what you are saying and my current state does not determine if I am good or not though. Just having a little fun! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

Ok. We will see... we will see... nah I am just playing. I know what you are saying and my current state does not determine if I am good or not though. Just having a little fun! :p
make sure to pay attention when your back peddling, wouldn't want you running into anything

DeletedUser48256

Hows your vacation there Cornetto? You enjoying yourself? You like avoiding getting taken over?

I’m sorry, do I know you? Is that a joke or are you ignorantly calling me out for “hiding” in VM? I don’t like it when people call me out, it’s mean :(

And no, I’m not enjoying exams haha, I would much rather be in game “getting taken over” as you say. I look forward to getting back soon and for you to try take some of my cities;)

DeletedUser51718

Sons receiving support from Saboteurs against a small teams CQ... seems a bit lame to me :S