Top 12 Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

For any SC player reading, they seem to have found some troops and ships to send LTS to one of their founders for fear that we'll put him in siege again. Sorry if the lack of birs/DLU inconveniences you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

They sure are TSF...we'll have taken 5 Stay cities in 24 hours (maybe more) by this time tomorrow, including one from HoC and one from TJ. What's that you want to talk about learning how to play, M1rza? I'd be really interested in that ;)

Mail me in game I will be happy to tell you that.

DeletedUser53503

Are TT this desperate that they take in a spy we kicked? we're kicking the rest of them soon so please take them in aswell.

DeletedUser48451

Are TT this desperate that they take in a spy we kicked? we're kicking the rest of them soon so please take them in aswell.
Thats the way how they playing,their great leader and "Master Grepo boy" ---> TKF bothering people around or bothering members of their enemies telling them stupid stories,how your alliance is weak,your leaders sucks etc and there is always gullible players who belive in his nonsense

DeletedUser41523

Thats the way how they playing,their great leader and "Master Grepo boy" ---> TKF bothering people around or bothering members of their enemies telling them stupid stories,how your alliance is weak,your leaders sucks etc and there is always gullible players who belive in his ****..

Most your players would agree that your alliance sucks, sorry. I'd even go so far as to say that even you would agree that your alliance sucks. And High is a terrible leader, rumor has it SC is looking for his replacement. So i'm not really sure what you're getting at. Wouldn't the guys who are telling themselves that SC is great be the gullible ones?

Btw if the rumor is true please take over SC. I genuinely feel like you'd give them the best chance to win and if the fight doesn't pick up soon, then this war will probably be over.

Swag who did we take in that spied on you?

DeletedUser53503

Why'd he spy on you guys? And to who?

He was Legion of Jester leader/player, asked to join us and since he looked like decent player we accepted. Not soon after he joined we noticed sieges going wrong more often. Did tests with fake intel on forum and real cs's on PMs and noticed forum cs's got stacked whereas PMs didn't (from same player!).

After getting kicked he apperently quoted a forum post to one of our trusted members (did not see screenshot or anything from this so can't verify this 100%) leading to us kick two more players he brought with him. Ofcourse we are still looking to hunt down any possible spies left, this is the downside to allowing refugees. It was a surprise to see him in TT, leading me to think maybe he was spying for you aswell.

He then also wrote to our members to be suspicious of our alliance, to doubt leadership and the usual blahblah
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser41523

Nah he didn't pass us info. We just noticed him without an alliance, told him to relocate to our area, and invited him.

DeletedUser41523

The same group of people who do stuff vs us just lost all their LS last night.

DeletedUser54576

No longer any trash to talk about...all of it has been recycled and reused

DeletedUser41523

Do what Fletch does, join a world, join an alliance, create drama for no reason, rage ghost on alliance for overblown reasons, acquire mod position, rage quit that too. Proceed to spend following year trolling/stalking people that pay him no mind otherwise...Poor Ali her inbox must be full right now. I got easy with the whooping one I was sent.

DeletedUser43011

Do what Fletch does, join a world, join an alliance, create drama for no reason, rage ghost on alliance for overblown reasons, acquire mod position, rage quit that too. Proceed to spend following year trolling/stalking people that pay him no mind otherwise...Poor Ali her inbox must be full right now. I got easy with the whooping one I was sent.

Haha you turd, not spoken to her in prob about a year pal, never rage quit modding just didn't agree with Crim but neither did you or anyone else.

Go back to organising huge behind the scenes hug fests Dan it's what your class at, not being there when needed is another, organising mass diplomacy is another, quitting a world when your targeted is another.

You was a good player once then you let your ego take over and let the drink do the thinking for you in-game and real life.

You forget quickly what you did to Ali....

I was a creature to her at times, I imagine you still are.

Let's drop her out of things now, long in the past, let's remain current !

DeletedUser41523

My ego has always existed.

Honestly, i'd go about disproving all this but...

1) CBA + anyone who has played with both of us knows that I'm right.
2) Really actually hoping people believe you on the targeting thing. It'll be fun.