Trash Talk

• Thread starter DeletedUser54495
  • Start date

DeletedUser54882

new%20small_zpsqnluawbu.png

I made this up. Its based on an old chart I used to use when I first started.
I thought I would share.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Click the + sign in a circle (its the 17th icon from the left) and select SPOILER.

DeletedUser52405

this is the very first time that someone gets so salty right from start lol. That guy was in activ due to studing for 2 days. so i took one city cause i did not know that and even that i would not have cared. he wanted it back for free otherwise he will pawn me arese he says. only reason he would win is cause
Shamim360 is his cousin. i challange this dude to a 1vs1 and lets see how much cities he gets since he is so smart and good. but dont think he will fight me 1vs1 since he laggs in skill. he is in ocean 53 simming around and fighting no seriouse people. i started on ethis server 2-3 weeks ago while he playes on this server a lot longer lol. i case i get whipped out by his cousin i might consider joing an alliance fighting shadow :).
f9f729

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52405

I... I've studied english for many years now, and that convo made me cry. (no offense)

By the way, that guy has so many 10k+ cities, hes just a farmville-r isnt he?
sorry yeah i do lots of typos xD. espcaily at evenings hrhr. i know i need to work on it. ^^. yeah he took cities from merchant guild and other solo players who where online mabye once a day. he keeps offending me.... well reported him and hope something comes out of it.

DeletedUser54784

Panda sucks.. can i get a hallelujah.. talk about only being capable of taking offline cities :rolleyes:

b1e439a8d4774f94add7e8c0ad2b5e1c.png

DeletedUser54784

Could that have been an accidental attack?

it happens rather often with these people, well not this particular player but their ally overall.. safe to say they only tried to siege me once.. enough said..

DeletedUser36530

why isn't the way of shadows fighting new dawn? y'all act tough beating panda monium, but they aren't falling very fast. also, the way of shadows an new dawns core is literally touching, but that's not a reason for war in this game? noobs

DeletedUser54784

why isn't the way of shadows fighting new dawn? y'all act tough beating panda monium, but they aren't falling very fast. also, the way of shadows an new dawns core is literally touching, but that's not a reason for war in this game? noobs

shadows want ocean 54, new dawn wants ocean 55, its rather simple.. they have no need to fight.. different goals.

DeletedUser36530

so once you conquer the ocean, you stop fighting? haha I think new dawn should step it up now that they have ate all those MRA's

DeletedUser11886

Pft, who needs an entire ocean when you can get an entire WORLD.

Screw it, go for grepolis itself, and then all of innogames.

DeletedUser41656

Some more trash talk... The Forsaken and their company (The Good forsaken, No intentional Pun, Kingdom of heaven ) are falling apart, some have already left, and created Intentionally Punny, and the rest are leaving to join Avengers... who are pacted with New Dawn.. so basically huggers everywhere :)

DeletedUser51219

I think it was a bad move they had solid players and now it's got a lot of noobs in it

DeletedUser41656

More trash talk inc.

According to Pandas, the Shadows are dead (pretty much half of the roster IA or in VM), and they want a new challenge lol, but they failed to clean their ocean

DeletedUser36530

I'm personally rooting for the pandas. other than that I wish new dawn and avengers would QUIT BEING PACTING LITTLE NOOBS

DeletedUser54892

Forsaken company had no goals in the game. It had a lot of opportunities but it was unable to define the priorities. Basically it was a weak leadership problem, enhanced by the irrational behavior of many strong players. So forsaken is gone now completely.