Trash Talk

DeletedUser53767

That's good, because we never offered you a hug.

Never said you did, I was applying that I’d way rather fight an alliance that is totally destroying mine than hug them. Can’t even compliment someone’s alliance without being hazed...

jameslongst

Strategos
We arent here to Hug or Haze...we just wanna get you guys to POST SOMETHING. If you need us to jumpstart you we dont mind. We jump started Infinite Slow pretty well lol.

jameslongst

Strategos
Nothing huh? That's awesome. Congrats Golders you finally completely killed grepo.

Okay I can ask nicely again. Someone from the top three teams that are Napped together should COME ON HERE AND EXPLAIN THEMSELVES.

SlothTzu

Strategos
What alliance are you in?

5357457e437ca5e6e7b7b3bcb53e94ad.png

jameslongst

Strategos
Nice profile. Is that someone else named James? Weird. Heres my favorite Dracula quote:

"I sometimes think we must be all mad and that we shall wake to sanity in strait-waistcoats"

And to answer your question, my alliance is called The Meat Popsicles and we're bad to the bone. Come get some.

jameslongst

Strategos
if james is not using his name, just look for the worst fighter on the team and violaa you found him :)
Oh gosh you questioned my ability at an online game. Whatever shall I do...guys repo my cities please. My plan to act like 1saa and keep my morale low while I talk crap has been uncovered!

I guess maybe I'm just at an age when I'm not comfortable PAYING FOR IT...you will know what I mean one day kiddos.

The funny part is how many times this poor fighter has made you ghost Amazon Bacon. We even rimmed you one time you remember that? No wonder you change names all the time.

Sorry your still salty bro.

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
Oh gosh you questioned my ability at an online game. Whatever shall I do...guys repo my cities please. My plan to act like 1saa and keep my morale low while I talk crap has been uncovered!

**** I've been figured out...

So, apparently this server has turned into another hug fest. correct?

DeletedUser56612

yo, where are my brothers at? thunder1806 gay fans club

jameslongst

Strategos
**** I've been figured out...

So, apparently this server has turned into another hug fest. correct?
Likely since you are here now...your homeboys playing here too? Anyone you can spit propaganda for?

Heres what I bet Mr. 1Saaaaaaaa...I bet you wont dare drop down next to True Fear, now or ever. Now get thee gone.

1saaa

Strategos
Likely since you are here now...your homeboys playing here too? Anyone you can spit propaganda for?

Heres what I bet Mr. 1Saaaaaaaa...I bet you wont dare drop down next to True Fear, now or ever. Now get thee gone.
uhhhhhh no and no.

and considering i have no idea where your team will be dropping thats also a no :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You have clearly never played opposite me then

would be a waste of my time honestly, single player does not make a team, and if their 15-20 members that always play together cant get anything done, you joining up wont change anything regarding outcome of that team.