Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser4577

Quests now give you BP so how much of that is actually BP earned by attacking and how much is earned from quests? Honestly I've been getting the same 3 quests over and over and they suck so I have very little and you guys aren't playing nice either so my BP still sucks. In sinope I have been able to get a fair amount of BP just from quests so this early on that BP doesnt say much.

DeletedUser25607

Quests now give you BP so how much of that is actually BP earned by attacking and how much is earned from quests? Honestly I've been getting the same 3 quests over and over and they suck so I have very little and you guys aren't playing nice either so my BP still sucks. In sinope I have been able to get a fair amount of BP just from quests so this early on that BP doesnt say much.

You didn't show much ability make ABPs so far. 2 attacks run in militia - how you want get ABPs with it?

So maybe the difference is not in quests? :)

DeletedUser4577

I send attacks and see what I get. Not real worried by losing a couple guys that I can easily rebuild. Your wall is what is scary...Level one?

DeletedUser

You didn't show much ability make ABPs so far. 2 attacks run in militia - how you want get ABPs with it?

So maybe the difference is not in quests? :)
So the defender was online to dodge attacks, shows a lot about the attackers ability. :eek:

DeletedUser25607

I send attacks and see what I get. Not real worried by losing a couple guys that I can easily rebuild. Your wall is what is scary...Level one?

I'd prefer level 0 - but sometimes you need to see what you hit if your attack failed. Therefore level 1.

Seems like, you still have a lot to learn... :)

DeletedUser

800 bp from quests, rest from attacking.

DeletedUser4577

I think I do well for myself, lol. Again I'm not real worried about anything yet :)

DeletedUser47494

Reports he showed were mine.

And yes.
Every ocean has different alliances and politics at this stage.
Your one ocean has us and Ravens, your other has Alphas and Pirates.

Well maybe if u look two alliances in 2 oceans, or one alliance splited a lot.
We are all together right on the border so we play and fight together.
And there is no oceans and alliances, only non-blue cities that we attack :)

Yes and we all waited beginner's protection to end so we can start doing quests and spend gold on it.

DeletedUser4577

Yes and we all waited beginner's protection to end so we can start doing quests and spend gold on it.
- Was that trying to shut my point up? Lol, Its not going to because its true. You get battle points defensive or attack from quests...I'm confused what you were trying to get at? Not saying all your battle points are from that but you cant tell me none of those points arent?

DeletedUser25607

- Was that trying to shut my point up? Lol, Its not going to because its true. You get battle points defensive or attack from quests...I'm confused what you were trying to get at? Not saying all your battle points are from that but you cant tell me none of those points arent?

Look... We were behind The Empire in overall ABPs before end of BP on kinda minus 2k or so. And look where we are now...

DeletedUser4577

I'm not trying to say you arent doing well so dont take that from what i'm saying. You are doing respectfully well but its just got to be said that battle points can be gained from other methods.

DeletedUser47494

as far as i know, nobody using gold for quest swap, only insta build and ress buy...
so we got BP from quests as much as every other alliance and even less cuz we have less players.
Maybe thats a reason why we wasnt 1st before BP ends and now we are.

Anyway i dont have time for this. Have good night all. ;)

DeletedUser46838

I'm not trying to say you arent doing well so dont take that from what i'm saying. You are doing respectfully well but its just got to be said that battle points can be gained from other methods.

Only 40 BP came from quests, others were from attacking and defending.