Trash Talking Thread~EN83 Zancles

DeletedUser40768

Grepolis on 2015-06-02 at 21:29
You have been invited to the Dragon Barbarian alliance. Show

Wow I can be inactive for 2 days with about 2k points and still get an invite :cool: Also everyone on my island has given up farming me, which is good since it was getting sad when they would get wiped out by like 100 DLU or less on a daily basis :D

DeletedUser21774

Hat's off to flameinducer. If you cannot get into Triad, make your own. :D

He fabricated the banner and alliance page, down to the recruitment photo and even posted the Triad diplomat as his own.

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."
--Charles Caleb Colton

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50653

Hey if he wins the world then you can say you won the world because it would be your academy...hehehe

DeletedUser33530

That's like telling a runner that he didn't actually win his race because Usain Bolt wasn't in it.

DeletedUser49497

That's like telling a runner that he didn't actually win his race because Usain Bolt wasn't in it.

Would be true in the last couple of years but recently the 100m has become more interesting as Usain Bolt has not been in peak condition and Justin Gatling currently holds the fastest time since 2013.

DeletedUser33530

Would be true in the last couple of years but recently the 100m has become more interesting as Usain Bolt has not been in peak condition and Justin Gatling currently holds the fastest time since 2013.

so it was an even more accurate comparison than I thought :p

DeletedUser

don't talk about Usain Bolt's track record thats for the Off Topic thread.