Travilling Death Venders

DeletedUser

(P)Travilling Death Venders (P)

has Finally arrived in Ocean 35...We are now recuting new members to our squad. If interested contact me for more info.

Thanks (pop)

DeletedUser10081

Could use some more information here. goals, alliance cap stuff like that:)

DeletedUser

Yes! Everyone wants to know!.....Just come see the show..... it will be great...:pro:

...and yes its spelled right....

Travilling Death Venders

were here now what

DeletedUser

Yes! Everyone wants to know!.....Just come see the show..... it will be great...:pro:

...and yes its spelled right....

Travilling Death Venders

were here now what

For my part I assumed the misspelling was done on purpose. ;)

Welcome to Kappa

DeletedUser

So...where's the show? What are you about, and what are your requirements to join?

...and intentionally misspelled is misspelled just the same...

Yes, welcome to Kappa.

DeletedUser

not much to say about us other then were here from another game for a break....as far as req to join at this point active members are what matters, positive growth, no farms, and you must be able to defend yourself first above all else.

and thanks for the welcome

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't want to be negative, but if you are recruiting, then you should really include more info....

Now, if all you wanted was to let the rest of us know that you have arrived, I think I can say that you can consider us warned...

:)

DeletedUser

Well its ok, but there was a reason it says contact me. guess i should have been more specific and said contact ingame. I prefer to have kept alliance info off the forums but i needed another inlet for recruiting.

DeletedUser

Then in all seriousness I would include info like in what Ocean the alliance is, the Alliance cap (if any), and the minimum points for consideration.

A statement of the Alliance aims, the experience of some of the key players (especially the founder/leader, would be good sales points.

DeletedUser

Traditionally, that is what is included, though he did mention ocean locality in his introductory post.

DeletedUser

So he did, I stand corrected in that respect.

(waiting for a building to finish and switching back and forth, lol)

DeletedUser

Ok, honestly like i said i wanted players to contact me ingame.

I have learned from experience that looking for members through the forums does not work anyway. You mostly get farms.
However sometimes you do get lucky with a one or two good players. So it was worth a shot.

But for those who want info on what is needed to join....

Everyone is welcome with the exception of farms!
Im not the most experienced at this particular game.
So lets just say it will be a learning alliance.

I do however have plenty of leadership experience in a very similar game(that i wont mention). And i feel that the same rules of leadership apply to any game you play

DeletedUser7160

You are wasting your time, Cal, he was not interested in the fact that the alliance name is similarly encumbered. It must be really "kewl" to misspell things now.

The funniest instances of this are the large, misspelled tattoos. And some of these bozos actually say "yeah I know it's not the traditional way to right it (sic) but this is the way I rite it, so that its (sic) unique.

slide_4555_63476_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that is just trajik, PMFSL...

I wonder how people with a lithp, that thpell phonetically, manage?

DeletedUser

ok well for all you smarties out there... Zercsees is my f*@king last name!!! it has nothing to do with anything but that!!!!....Second travilling is not exactly misspelled....if you know English or should i say American English there is more then one spelling for traveling. I believe they are called Acronyms. It is also the name of the alliance i on another game similar to this. Also the name of one of my WoW guilds. And if you have anything else negative to say just keep it to yourself.. for all you winers out there quit complaining and play!

DeletedUser

ok well for all you smarties out there... Zercsees is my f*@king last name!!!

Second travilling is not exactly misspelled....if you know English or should i say American English there is more then one spelling for traveling.

I believe they are called Acronyms.

It is also the name of the alliance i on another game similar to this. Also the name of one of my WoW guilds. And if you have anything else negative to say just keep it to yourself.. for all you winers out there quit complaining and play!

1st, your name, I apologise.
2nd there is one way to spell travelling, but I will bow to your superior knowledge of English (American or otherwise)
3rd. An Acronym is a collection of initials that make up a word (whether or not is an actual word as defined by a dictionary): for example UNICEF, WHO, etc.