Tyga or J.cole

DeletedUser20849

they cant sing ..... go listen to real music...

DeletedUser

they cant sing ..... go listen to real music...

1. I hate that phrase.
2. Like? What you consider being able to sing is entirely subjective. I like Chas and Dave, though the majority of people in England don't like them. Everyone has different tastes, and after looking these people up I wouldn't listen to them personally, but I'm sure someone likes them.

DeletedUser

J.Cole and Tyga
Wikipedia and YouTube collectively gave me some knowledge of this. I'd never heard of them before this thread, and I'll probably forget about them by Tuesday.

DeletedUser

Do you people at least know Lil Wayne or even Drake!!!

DeletedUser

I've never enjoyed that kind of music. I'm sure there are some pieces I may like, but rock has more to offer.

DeletedUser

don't worry, I'm a big fan of ymcmb, and I've gotta go with t. ross. aka tyga.

DeletedUser

Are you really comparing J cole and Tyga? One just raps about money, how he gets women, drinking, and how awesome he is (Tyga). The other one raps about the struggles of people and has thoughtful meaningful lyrics (J Cole). Doesn't really seem like a competition to me, I am assuming you like the whole craptastic young money crew.

DeletedUser

I know who Tyga is, and based off of that I'm going with J Cole. Tyga is one of the reasons why rap gets a bad name, along with lil wayne and 50 cent

DeletedUser

Check out J Cole, one of the best rappers around, when I first started listening to him he was like all I listened to for awhile lol.