Un-Censored

DeletedUser

Yeah, they've really been killing them. Taking cities from players who didn't have an alliance after getting online and seeing that TF disbanded them running to Censored to then lose their cities.. They're killing them alright.

DeletedUser49210

Vermin have been killing censored in a large way.......

LOL, you guys are a joke! You are taking the members that *Censored* took in from TF and now think you're all big and bad... Pfft! Go after the original *Censored* members and see what happens.

Do you need a list of them? Ill be happy to provide one for you. ;)

DeletedUser43325

LOL, you guys are a joke! You are taking the members that *Censored* took in from TF and now think you're all big and bad... Pfft! Go after the original *Censored* members and see what happens.

Do you need a list of them? Ill be happy to provide one for you. ;)

Doesn't really matter where they came from, if they have a *CENSORED* flag now they are *CENSORED* members. You don't really get to pick and choose which stats to acknowledge. That being said, Vermin claiming to be taking cities from *CENSORED* in a "large way" is utterly ridiculous. They only thing Vermin has done in a large way on this server is recruit.

DeletedUser

FoA, I'm sorry dude, but the fact you're the founder of an alliance and you handed your account out. That's just really pitiful, I mean I'm not even going to broach that subject with you. That right there says everything about your character and hell, even a person. I really hope you don't plan on playing this game ever again. You're pathetic.

DeletedUser18705

lolololololololololol

I think that's the best defense for a founder disbanding their alliance I've heard. There's been some pretty good ones too, almost everyone in the alliance was a spy, I got hacked, they told me they'd rim me if I didn't, etc., but I think giving away the account to a guy who disbanded your alliance and then quit takes the cake. Not to mention, you came back after leaving the game to try to defend yourself on the forums. I mean, if you're giving away a pretty nice account, and then add on the fact that you're the founder, shouldn't you know the person who gets the account pretty darn well? Apparently not, lol.

DeletedUser

Doesn't really matter where they came from, if they have a *CENSORED* flag now they are *CENSORED* members. You don't really get to pick and choose which stats to acknowledge. That being said, Vermin claiming to be taking cities from *CENSORED* in a "large way" is utterly ridiculous. They only thing Vermin has done in a large way on this server is recruit.

Yea, while they may carry the flag, they're not the original members. Also we're not pacted with the whole ocean. Just saying.

DeletedUser43325

Original members or not you don't get to put an * by their names when it comes to losing cities. A loss is a loss. You chose to bring them in so take it on the chin and quit trying to justify it. And I'm not sure if saying "we're not pacted with the whole ocean" is a dig or not. Because 1) you're trying (unsuccessful) to be pacted with the #1 alliance in that ocean, which would mean 1,300 cities between the two of you - that is essentially the whole ocean and 2) neither are we.

DeletedUser

lolololololololololol

I think that's the best defense for a founder disbanding their alliance I've heard. There's been some pretty good ones too, almost everyone in the alliance was a spy, I got hacked, they told me they'd rim me if I didn't, etc., but I think giving away the account to a guy who disbanded your alliance and then quit takes the cake. Not to mention, you came back after leaving the game to try to defend yourself on the forums. I mean, if you're giving away a pretty nice account, and then add on the fact that you're the founder, shouldn't you know the person who gets the account pretty darn well? Apparently not, lol.

+ Rep for that one sir.
lol

DeletedUser

I know many of the gentlemen from *Censored*. You chaps from the EN side of the pond better check your 'Merica stats before you start slagging off. Do your homework, ask your mum, eat your Marmite, read your Beatrice Potter, and don't mug us off.

Start acting like imperialists in this war game. You might just get your pink bits back together.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49210

i know many of the gentlemen from *censored*. You chaps from the en side of the pond better check your 'merica stats before you start slagging off. Do your homework, ask your mum, eat your marmite, read your beatrice potter, and don't mug us off.

In other words, you've shown us bugger all, rubbish, bollocks. I'd wave my private parts at your aunty. You're ridiculous hiding behind your faulty towers. The french are better at this game than you are (yeah, i said it.) we came here looking for a challenge - you're supposed to be redcoats, not wronguns. We'd be better off fighting on a greek server, trojan horse war crimes, multi-accounts, difficult alphabet and all.

Start acting like imperialists in this war game. You might just get your pink bits back together.

lol...

DeletedUser

You can colonize, but I doubt you'll be able to tread on me.

DeletedUser49197

lol, put them up against us, 3 0 0 of Taras. They don't stand a chance, exit could probably kill them all one-handed.
:pro:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
As entertaining you girls are, it went a bit to far with being off topic/spam and insulting in a way.

If you wanna trash talk then do it in private or open up your own Taras trash talk thread as long as it doesn't contain any profanity or personal insults.

Happens again, and a warning will be coming your way ;)

Last edited: