United States of America Alliance needs members immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7213

So you aren't a noob? In fact, looking back at the thread, no one even calls you a noob. Sounds more like paranoia.

Chill out dude and take the game for what it's for ... Fun, to use up a considerable amount of time, make friends, etc. People who take themselves far too seriously usually get negative responses, such is life.

Good luck with your alliance, though.

DeletedUser

Harassments, insults, rudeness, and not a single respect from anyone...

Dude,

You have no idea how many stupid and idiotic comments I've gotten on my user CP which those are rediculous to me and my feelings on this game. Everyone on here hates me so much they've given practically nothing but bad records on there. All of the points they recorded on mine is nothing but negative here and there. Even one point on that record said that I am a "noob" and I believe that kind of word or whatever abbreviation on this website is idiotic and stupid to use for some players that try to be their absolute best but then others think that they try to be but in their opinions think that that person/player needs some lesson to get to know stuffs so that they know how to play the site better like them. This type of giving points to the player that tries to do the game best is stupid and not so rewarding at all because it makes that player unhappy, sad, and disappointed that others won't respect him or her.

As for how long you guys won't appreciate how much I've done and had the experiences on how to run an alliance by myself with others is disappointing and disgusting. It practically hurts my feelings to say this but most of your comments are stupid, insulting, harassing to me, and most of all disgusting to what I've done for like the past few weeks while I was in Alpha trying to get the experience and lessons on how to run an alliance. All of your points and comments are totally pointless and harassing what I have done. This, I might say, is an insult and harassing to another player and not respecting what they have added to this website's informations. Next time, if any of you harass again, I will severely label everyone of your player names under the ENEMIES TAB IN ALLIANCE and I know you think this is kidding moment but it is definitely true.

Whatever next time you guys comment on here, I better receive some cooments that are respectful and nice and complimentible or this is fully an insult, harassment, and deliberation to get me off this website at all times. If you guys comment has any harassment in it at all or sometimes not, I will label you as an enemy no matter what. Be warned, you insultors (and I mean all who say I am a "NOOB" which I am DEFINITELY AND TRUELY NOT ONE!!!!!!!!), you have a choice to make. Either you comment on here something happy or you go on the enemies list no matter what happens.

Thank you for your deliberated insults and harassments and other rude statements but no thanks for the idiotic rudeness. :supermad:YOU ARE WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!!:Angry:

DeletedUser7213

Wow. Do you read back before you post? That was a pretty convoluted response there. Have you ever heard of turn the other cheek? People come here to wind people up, and they've certainly pushed your buttons, the trick is to ignore it and get on with it. Half the problem is how you respond to these people, you make yourself a victim.

I do think you would have suffered less had you set this up in a new world. Like I said before, good luck with your alliance.

DeletedUser

Fine. Whatever you say. But take it in consideration if you were pointed out as a "noob". How would you feel?

DeletedUser7213

Honestly? I would LOL in their face and wish them a good day.

DeletedUser

But what if they are a bully online and hate you because you try to persuade them to join your alliance but all they say is that you don't have enough experiences on how to run an alliance of your own?

How do you reply to that if someone on here tells you that you're a "noob" and doesn't respect who you are exactly what you are?

DeletedUser

Parkview, it is a cut-throat game. Like in any online games, you do not get respect immediately. You have to earn it. Only way people will respect you is if they see that you did good in game or you post intelligently in forum.

Earning respect takes time. I do not agree with this concept but you can not change it. Only thing you can do is, ignore other people's comment and show them you are good. Once they realize that, they will respect you.

DeletedUser

Parkview, it is a cut-throat game. Like in any online games, you do not get respect immediately. You have to earn it. Only way people will respect you is if they see that you did good in game or you post intelligently in forum.

Earning respect takes time. I do not agree with this concept but you can not change it. Only thing you can do is, ignore other people's comment and show them you are good. Once they realize that, they will respect you.

Thanks for telling me that but why do you guys have that idiotic word "noob" as one of this forum's abbreviations I don't know and I won't even know why you have it as an abbreviations.

Maybe respect has been a long trail for me to follow along not with some people insulting me a lot. But you're right, I should ignore them for the time being and it will show that they are nuts about trying to harass me a lot. But the only thing is, I'm asking if anyone would like to join my alliance. I know the experience is low key for me but with members, I can get to know them and learn how to run an alliance better. Remember? If everyone likes you and you like them in return, your experience goes up.

That's just a random fact, by the way. Ignore it if you like to. And again, thanks for the info and the respect. I know it's a little bit from you but you're the only one who said something nice and complimenatative.

DeletedUser

A. Noob is something that is used in every online game. B. The only person who has said anything about noobs is you.

DeletedUser

noob came from word newbie and means someone who is new to game, is inexperienced and does not know that game. So in a way, noob is not bad a word. Also word can hurt you only if you let them hurt you.

Another suggestion, please write short sentences and to the point. You like to write long paragraph that can be said in a sentence or two. Same is with your leadership structure. To efficiently run an alliance you need to start with 3-5 leaders.

Instead of explaining leadership structure, you should stress on what is your recruitment policy, how you are going to train new players and what kind of philosophy you think your alliance should follow. (Also explain these things in one or two sentence for each point)

DeletedUser

A. Noob is something that is used in every online game. B. The only person who has said anything about noobs is you.

You are wrong about what definition "noob" is and second, I haven't been the first to say I am one at all...it's just that some players think I am one and they insult me by saying that.

The next thing is, you all are rude, nasty, and harassing what I want everyone to do (that is to respect me more) although I am not letting you all to comment on this.

Now, join my alliance and I can get more experience out of it. As I said above, my experiences will rise if leaders of the alliances learn from what their members say and also from their mistakes.

Also, I am not a "noob" at all so please DO NOT remind me of that either.

DeletedUser

I apologize, I was indeed a bit narrow in my definition of noob. It is a term used throughout the internet, not just in games. My error. Also, if you will use the "search thread" tool, you shall find that, while people may have called you a noob in other places, you made the first mention of it in this particular thread. Any succeeding mentions were in reference to your initial statement. And the word has never been directed at you by anyone in this thread.

DeletedUser

You are wrong about what definition "noob" is and second, I haven't been the first to say I am one at all...it's just that some players think I am one and they insult me by saying that.

The person who called you that(person, not people) called everyone that, not just you, I got the exact same post as you.
The other guy was trying to help you, even if he was a little rude about it.

The next thing is, you all are rude, nasty, and harassing what I want everyone to do (that is to respect me more) although I am not letting you all to comment on this.

When was someone rude? I saw a lot of posts giving advice or saying good luck. Please, if you see someone being rude, prove it to me now.(Well, not now, I hope you know what I mean)

Now, join my alliance and I can get more experience out of it. As I said above, my experiences will rise if leaders of the alliances learn from what their members say and also from their mistakes.

I would think that you would be more likely to join their alliance than for them to join yours. I believe several of the players posting here are very experienced.

Also, I am not a "noob" at all so please DO NOT remind me of that either.

No one called you a noob on this thread, why do you keep bringing it up? The only person I saw to call you a noob was someone who called everyone(well, most everyone, I'm sure of that at least) a noob. The other one was, as I said, trying to help you, if a bit rudely.

Also, please be careful. You seem like a nice fellow, try not to explode.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

noob... seriously your that offended by a 4 letter word that isnt even a bad word XD

Do you even know what it means?

DeletedUser

The word noob gets thrown around so often anyway i wouldn't take offense to it so just ignore it

DeletedUser345

hey Parky don't get so wound up, in their brutish and un-cultured Gamma way they are trying to help ;)

Come back to Beta look on your recruitment thread, click on the links that we have provided you with, including Osl's leadership guide and read it.

The Beta world apoligizes to Gamma for Parky's outburst, we will teach him how to post eventually. :D

DeletedUser345

:eek: you are lucky that we can't conquer in other world otherwise Dyames, Raighted, Princesilk, ggc, wansyth, klevito of this un-cultured world would have come and whoop beta's *** :p

well you do know we are Beta than Gamma :p

DeletedUser

Achilles please everyone knows gamma is the best world + has anyone in beta reached 1 million points yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.