Update of current war in this world

DeletedUser

Anyone can update on what is the current war in this world, how many war are there and what is the current situation of the war.

No offend to any alliance this is to allow a summary of what is happening in this world and information post is just point of view.

DeletedUser

Anyone can update on what is the current war in this world, how many war are there and what is the current situation of the war.

No offend to any alliance this is to allow a summary of what is happening in this world and information post is just point of view.

Immortal, Black A.R.M.A.D.A., Dark Fleet Elite, UOW(?) vs The Black Legion Army
(Side War)
BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A., Union of Warlords, Fate vs Ultimate Force, Hellenic Warriors, Hellenic Academy, The Elite, Knights Empire, Knights Academy?

Everyone that matters is at war, apparently.

DeletedUser

Immortal, Black A.R.M.A.D.A., Dark Fleet Elite, UOW(?) vs The Black Legion Army
(Side War)
BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A., Union of Warlords, Fate vs Ultimate Force, Hellenic Warriors, Hellenic Academy, The Elite, Knights Empire, Knights Academy?

Everyone that matters is at war, apparently.

Naaa I want to see... BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A vs Union of Warlords.. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thank for the info it useful, how about the situation of the war such as whos leading i know the grepolis stat show but point of view is the crucial part of the whole game.

DeletedUser3569

I didn't realize were allied with the Hellenic Warriors??
But I guess they can join the party against tyranny.

DeletedUser

I didn't realize were allied with the Hellenic Warriors??
But I guess they can join the party against tyranny.

You're not really allied, but they've been fighting us for a while as well. You call it tyranny, but we see it as Axis Vs. Allies, you guys being Axis of course, funny how perspective changes things right?

The victor writes history.

DeletedUser

You're not really allied, but they've been fighting us for a while as well. You call it tyranny, but we see it as Axis Vs. Allies, you guys being Axis of course, funny how perspective changes things right?

The victor writes history.

Accurate, as ich think wir sind der side killing all of die civilians.

Regardless, UF is also at war with the Warriors of Ares, if you could consider them an alliance.

DeletedUser

Accurate, as ich think wir sind der side killing all of die civilians.

Regardless, UF is also at war with the Warriors of Ares, if you could consider them an alliance.

I think everyone but The Elite is at war with WoA.

I'm told TE made an alliance with them XD

DeletedUser

If your spies were as good as they are supposed to be, you'll know that we are NAP'd with WoA for the moment :)

the word "if" is a very interesting word bro, dontcha think so? ;) :p
high five!~
-WLmkd :cool:

DeletedUser

rofl NAP alliance either way you have a pact with the worst alliance on the server.

P.S we don't have any spies in your alliance merely disgruntled members venting their annoyance

DeletedUser

rofl NAP alliance either way you have a pact with the worst alliance on the server.

P.S we don't have any spies in your alliance merely disgruntled members venting their annoyance

Adam, nope they have a pact/NaP with WoA, same with K.E/K.A/U.F/TBLA... can't see why,TBLA when they have gone in vacation mode, and they also invited LordBrylle..??? also can't see why that is... but he is also on Vacation mode, Rhodes7 he is in Vacation Mode aswell you have to wait 38+ days to get my cites but then again, I have 6 C.s in one of my harbours, just waiting to be lunch...... :p :p :) :cool:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Spies/disgruntled members... Meh, there afraid to fight BA and Fate, you know it.

DeletedUser

Spies/disgruntled members... Meh, there afraid to fight BA and Fate, you know it.

I don't know why you call it afraid, they just don't like being under your command. Believe it or not, some people are in your ranks because they have to, not because they want to.