Update on current wars

DeletedUser

Strico,

1) We (Vego, Dcoop, Nasah and I) left for Lucian because we were sick of carrying dead weight like Osmann and Iceland, who you refused to boot. Many other Republic players in O45 quit, like Mtrlin. Republic was weak and couldn't recruit because of this. We also knew we didn't have enough firepower to fight the newly forming Elite alliances. So Lucian wound up fighting the original Liquids (mostly because they accepted us) in a stalemate war. But, as a result, many of the smaller Republic players got to live and fight another day. Even the dead weight got to continue, although we finally took revenge on Iceland and drove him from the game.

2) You threatened to boot Chic, Dcoop and I when we attacked the old Lords of War and told me to stand down. We refused and you finally grew some stones and backed us because you didn't want to lose three of Republic's top point players.

3) LoW offered you free passage out of O34 if you surrendered. Only problem is you chose to retreat North instead of using it to transit to O45 and join the rest of the alliance, even though I urged you to negotiate the opposite.

4) Up until the time you declared war on the Liquids and AX, you were telling me that your alliance was with us and intended to turn East against JFL and JW. Instead, you merged with LoW (who were mostly our former Pariah enemies by then) and turned South on the Liquids. Then you cried like a baby when we took 50 cities from NWO in a week.

I guess you thought it was more important to fulfill your personal dream of leading the biggest alliance in Theta, which you knew wouldn't happen if you sided with us. But at least you got to #2, by stepping over your old friends bodies.

So Farewell. It's been a ride. Wish you were going to hang out for a while as I'm close enough to attack you now. Actually revolted one of your cities the other day. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to waste a slot on you because we're killing an enemy that would have been dead a long time ago if you had stuck with your original friends in this game. I guess Zato and your new friends have more to offer.

Oh.. That's right.. I forgot.. Zato turned on you just like I warned you he would. Nice.. you deserve that..

See Ya..

AR

DeletedUser

I merged with LoW because it helped our alliance, we were already right near each other, it was just natural that i would care about my current alliance, more then friends that betrayed me, sorry if you thought you were more important then my members, but i didnt.

DeletedUser

You dont know me, you dont know what ive done.

I risked so much and lost so much for my alliance, ive always put them before me, if you had actually stayed in my alliance you would have known that.

I didnt put your wants first for a simple reason, YOU LEFT MY ALLIANCE, and anyways, before we declared war on you, i was the one person from my alliance who was actually on your side and wanted to fight with you.

And i never had the option to go to O45, if i could have i would have.

You don't know me, so don't judge me

DeletedUser

But you did promise to turn on JFL and said you were on our side in the war. Which never happened.

DeletedUser

But you did promise to turn on JFL and said you were on our side in the war. Which never happened.

I NEVER SAID THAT

I would never turn on anyone i was fighting with, i know not what you are talking about

DeletedUser

Well I don't have the message anymore, but you told us to fight against JFL after ARISE, that I remember for sure, and that later you would join us in our war, this was before NWO was formed.

DeletedUser

Originally i had plans to fight JFL, ever since they kicked TR out of O45, but once i agreed to help them, i never had plans to betray them.

DeletedUser

Strico,

1) We (Vego, Dcoop, Nasah and I) left for Lucian because we were sick of carrying dead weight like Osmann and Iceland, who you refused to boot. Many other Republic players in O45 quit, like Mtrlin. Republic was weak and couldn't recruit because of this. We also knew we didn't have enough firepower to fight the newly forming Elite alliances. So Lucian wound up fighting the original Liquids (mostly because they accepted us) in a stalemate war. But, as a result, many of the smaller Republic players got to live and fight another day. Even the dead weight got to continue, although we finally took revenge on Iceland and drove him from the game.

2) You threatened to boot Chic, Dcoop and I when we attacked the old Lords of War and told me to stand down. We refused and you finally grew some stones and backed us because you didn't want to lose three of Republic's top point players.

3) LoW offered you free passage out of O34 if you surrendered. Only problem is you chose to retreat North instead of using it to transit to O45 and join the rest of the alliance, even though I urged you to negotiate the opposite.

4) Up until the time you declared war on the Liquids and AX, you were telling me that your alliance was with us and intended to turn East against JFL and JW. Instead, you merged with LoW (who were mostly our former Pariah enemies by then) and turned South on the Liquids. Then you cried like a baby when we took 50 cities from NWO in a week.

I guess you thought it was more important to fulfill your personal dream of leading the biggest alliance in Theta, which you knew wouldn't happen if you sided with us. But at least you got to #2, by stepping over your old friends bodies.

So Farewell. It's been a ride. Wish you were going to hang out for a while as I'm close enough to attack you now. Actually revolted one of your cities the other day. Unfortunately, I'm too busy to waste a slot on you because we're killing an enemy that would have been dead a long time ago if you had stuck with your original friends in this game. I guess Zato and your new friends have more to offer.

Oh.. That's right.. I forgot.. Zato turned on you just like I warned you he would. Nice.. you deserve that..

See Ya..

AR

Still don't see any reason for hating strico. You decided to take your own pathway early in the game. You had your reasons abd I respect them. Well, strico had his reasons to stay loyal to his alliance and i don't see why he betrayed you even if that meant to fight yours. At the end both friends and foes are needed to play in grepolis.
A side note, just to let you know how was the opinion of strico about you. He always said that you were a great fighter. Actually, I learnt to play and became the fighter I was because he mentored me together with uber lord. Both of them told me they were passing me what they learnt from you and so I did with other people I mentored. That makes you a pilar in grepolis but I won't agree with you when you make statements of strico being the worse class of player. Man, if I can give you an advice, respect strico as a player and as a person and let him leave grepolis wishing him the best in whatever he decides to do. Just my two cents.

DeletedUser

They dont get it raulm,

They dont understand that just because i care about myself more then them, it doesnt mean im not selfish, that the only people im obligated to care about more then myself (and the ones i did care about more then myself) were my alliance members.

To everyone else yes i was selfish, but then again everyone is selfish in respect to other alliances, because you want to see you and your alliance succeed, and i guarantee you that they feel the same way so i dont understand how they can claim my actions were wrong.

DeletedUser

Strico,

And anyways, here you basically admit you are not loyal, you admit that you just want to be in a strong alliance, and are willing to betray yours in order to be in a stronger one. if anything your moral character should be in question, me on the other hand, has stayed loyal to my alliance through thick and thin, to the end

DeletedUser16571

And anyways, here you basically admit you are not loyal, you admit that you just want to be in a strong alliance, and are willing to betray yours in order to be in a stronger one. if anything your moral character should be in question, me on the other hand, has stayed loyal to my alliance through thick and thin, to the end

Hey Strico, ?.... I see you have time to post here but no time to really explain bailing on the war? Care to explain?

DeletedUser

Hey Strico, ?.... I see you have time to post here but no time to really explain bailing on the war? Care to explain?

Bailing on the war? i didn't bail, i had to leave due to school work overload and real life time issues but i will not allow for my name to be in jeopardy, i worked hard to be a good person and build a good name and that is how i will leave.

I am an 11th grader, in 4 AP classes, and on the Swim team in my school, it is now 10:37pm my time and i am only half way done with my homework, i already gave up most of my sleep to school and this game was asking me to give up the rest of it, something i could not possibly do.

I am sorry i can no longer help with the fighting, but i didn't bail, i left you all with my cities and all the advice/guidance i could possibly give, and with great leaders to replace me.

I am sorry if you wanted me to put this game before my real life but that just isn't a possibility, this is a game, real life will always be more important.

I thought you of all people would understand, you always were an understanding member.

DeletedUser16571

I do understand, and we became very good allies here...I wasn't asking to to put this before RL, hell with that workload there is no choice. I guess I was disappointed in the finality and the quickness of the departure. There was no advance warning or prep... No hard feelings here my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do understand, and we became very good allies here...I wasn't asking to to put this before RL, hell with that workload there is no choice. I guess I was disappointed in the finality and the quickness of the departure. There was no advance warning or prep... No hard feelings here my friend.

It was a very fast decision. First quarter in school my grades were well and i thought i could manage the time, but second quarter got harder, and my grades started dropping, so i had to time to ease away, i just needed to quit immediately and focus on school so i could see my grades go back up, it was a very fast decision for me, but i still feel i made the right one

DeletedUser11927

It was a very fast decision. First quarter in school my grades were well and i thought i could manage the time, but second quarter got harder, and my grades started dropping, so i had to time to ease away, i just needed to quit immediately and focus on school so i could see my grades go back up, it was a very fast decision for me, but i still feel i made the right one

It IS the right decision! This is just a game and we can stop playing but your grades follows you for life.....