Update to Version 2.126 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser47067

Inno could not care less if we quit, we are tiny cogs in a big machine.

In 2 weeks the rules change. We held colossus until we are playing by new rules. Many of us are just staying around to see the change with our own eyes. Inno have changed their minds many times.

Like Gompus said, we gave up cities to hold one. Our individual cities were sacrificed, they were insignificant compared to the bigger picture of holding the one wonder you could not take.

are you serious, why would I try to take that one down alone? I rather take one of your cities instead, like I have before, you did not even put up a fight then
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

That's the one it matters most, and you could not take it.

DeletedUser50353

That's the thing, Triad need to realise this isn't about them, this is about Inno and their failure to comprehend the ramifications to the update. Triad are the only camp across all worlds advocating the change, every other player from other worlds is expressing their view, contributing to the discussion, asserting how illogical it is to make such changes mid-game...

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
That's the thing, Triad need to realise this isn't about them, this is about Inno and their failure to comprehend the ramifications to the update. Triad are the only camp across all worlds advocating the change, every other player from other worlds is expressing their view, contributing to the discussion, asserting how illogical it is to make such changes mid-game...
you sure of that, guess you know all the other players in Grepolis then...
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser40371

Well agron has some rights to speak about the game in zancle bc has some skills and is albanaian to
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

but Daddy its the king of Turtles , he is doing nothing for ages , and calls that a good game ,,,,
Just so you know , none of you were part of triad as a target ,,, if u were u would have quit by now
with that said
continue to cry and say :
triad couldnt do that , and that , and this and that
wtf did u guys do btw ,,,, ohhhhh **** i remember , 2 ls attack from daddy , that must be pretty bad ***
about the ww opp , we are getting there , no point on giving noobs free bp ,,,

DeletedUser47067

Thank you Baudin. It is good to know the forums are read and the feedback is being passed on.

Gompus, we have been waiting for you guys to come and fight for the one prize that you could not take in Zancle.

You never did, the other week you even had a 20% attack bonus but still nothing. There has been only one fight left worth fighting in Zancle for the last 6 months or so we have been here waiting at colossus for you for a long time.

DeletedUser40371

Is Waiting any kind of form of playing the game ?!
if you guys were all these good players and all against triad , why the hell didnt even try to get closer to us , as we did to all your oceans ,,, ohh wait u were waiting ,,,,,,
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser50353

Hahahaha - Gompus, I may or may not know more players then yourself, however I do know your inability to control your emotions (in a game) is truly saddening, therefore your communications skills must be making it really difficult to get to know people...

And as for you 1lol1.... You really are failing to make any sense... I'm pretty sure Firefly knows and so does Bee and so does Gompus that I'm not a king of turtles. (unless you're absolutely confused about the definition of a turtle in Grepolis)
And you talk the big talk, but you're still unable to take one city that you're all throwing your toys out of the pram, so go on, keep not making sense and just make nonsense excuses of why this update mid-game is justifiable, despite it being around for over 6 years...

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
And you talk the big talk, but you're still unable to take one city that you're all throwing your toys out of the pram, so go on, keep not making sense and just make nonsense excuses of why this update mid-game is justifiable, despite it being around for over 6 years...

We have wonders too you know, they are not stacked with 80% of all players defense in it... So if you ask me why, then I ask you back why have you not taken them? or even tried to take them?
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser50451

but you're still unable to take [B said:
one city[/B] that you're all throwing your toys out of the pram,
Would love to see you take or even attempt taking ANY of the cities on ANY of our WW Islands and NONE are 1 city wonders.
Don't doubt the ability of any players but a big statement coming from someone who has mainly relied on internals to fill up city slots.

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
Hahahaha - Gompus, I may or may not know more players then yourself, however I do know your inability to control your emotions (in a game) is truly saddening, therefore your communications skills must be making it really difficult to get to know people...
Well you think you know someone, but yeah I'm glad for all that intel you gave me when I played with you, thanks again for that mate

DeletedUser43023

That's the one it matters most, and you could not take it.
wow. So are you all just turtles? That takes a lot of skill. I am very impressed (not!). i was one of the first after Whisper to create a city down near your WW and you could not take it from me. I did not turtle it up. and if you attack me, your morale is not at 50%. My WW cities were only full of some offense made from that city and you could not take it...Where is your skill? Your only skill is to get every other major alliance to help you turtle up one city. Wow. I hope you feel the warmth from that accomplishment.

DeletedUser50353

We have tried taking your WW's, and not once. It may of happened a while back, but we still tried... So don't pretend like it didn't occur. (Unless like your good friend who got banned, you were using bots and therefore aren't aware of the history of Zancle).
And as for Gompus, you're just as foolish as Kristopuolos was to gobble up my bullshit and take it as Intel. Good luck with that.

Gompus Rompus

Phrourach
We have tried taking your WW's, and not once. It may of happened a while back, but we still tried...
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

was that the one time you sent the cs as support?

And as for Gompus, you're just as foolish as Kristopuolos was to gobble up my bullshit and take it as Intel. Good luck with that.
thank you, yes it gave me 3 of your's, nice of you telling me you was at the doctors that time
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif
Why don't you tell your mates that you realy hate them all and wanted to leave them, after you found out they played in other worlds under other names and would not help you in here?
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser43023

We have tried taking your WW's, and not once. It may of happened a while back, but we still tried... So don't pretend like it didn't occur. (Unless like your good friend who got banned, you were using bots and therefore aren't aware of the history of Zancle).

I can't speak for all WW cities. i was just referring to the 3 i once owned, but finally traded away since i was doubting my conviction to stick around...but as much as i want to, i can't quit, as I feel an obligation to my alliance. I just found an old thread and reread it about is grepolis a pay to win game. it is kind of funny to think about the comments back from 2013. I have made it clear that I feel the game has gone too far with what you can buy nowadays with gold, so this is my last real world (other than the gold i've traded for on new worlds).

Thanks to Innogames for a great 4 or 5 years! but like other games I have played, the changes that have occurred over time are not to my taste so it will be time to move on when this world is over.

DeletedUser50451

We have tried taking your WW's, and not once. It may of happened a while back, but we still tried...

We haven't tried cause it does take some kind of planning and city build ups to break through that kind of defense.
We ain't saying we cannot take it, just that we are preparing and will take it when the time comes.
The point here is don't come out and try laughing out at us for not taking that city cause neither have you, especially when you have 100 cities to chose from and NONE are defended by anyone other than the TRIADS.