Victory Marred By Treachery

DeletedUser345

An Akademical Production

efl28o.png

Well as many of you know from our shared forums the members of Akademia like to sit around all day on Grepolis discussing Philosophy, Ethics and Mathematics. In this almost serene would of debate we sat one day puzzling over one question and another.

14cv1mu.jpg

When we found a certain alliance had been spying on us. :eek:

This alliance was Confederate States but unfortunately for them a member was so arrogant they had managed to get a spy through that he posted the report on the public forum.

15g800z.jpg

We of course demanded retribution from their leader Zues has Returned and he did send us some funny replies;

At first he didn't understand basic philosophical statements and we were confused.

ZUES had returned[/B on 3/28/11 at 9:06 PM

Thanks for letting me know you marked us red

Jarwhal on 3/28/11 at 9:16 PM

I know its make you all colourful and marks you out! So much easier than mass-mailing the alliance to turn you into bananas - eurgh! ;(

ZUES had returned on 3/28/11 at 9:19 PM
huh?

After attacks he is begginning to get desperater and desperater before adopting a new strategy of flattering me which also didn't work...

ZUES had returned on 3/28/11 at 9:33 PM

i am still willing to have a Pact with you

ZUES had returned on 3/29/11 at 3:35 PM

We are stilling willing to be a Pact

ZUES had returned on 3/29/11 at 6:30 PM

Im sorry for EVERY action i have done to you either personally or to your allaince, I feel embarresed when i talk to you because your alot better and more organised, i spend longer on my mails to you and make it sound as expeirnced and no mistakes so i dont make myself look like a fool.

All that he ended up with was this;

148kfow.png

This;

f15wy.png

And a whole lot of his members cleared and farmed sending us spiralling up the attack battle points rankings.

Well the end result Zues quits the game and the mighty Confederate States of other worlds reforms under a new name. They will have sancity from Akademia attacks as we have other treachorous fish to fry who also need to learn a lesson.

Sorry for the rushed end and big pictures i will get those sorted soon.

Akademia

9vcznp.jpg

DeletedUser345

Part Two - Treachery - Coming Soon to a Polis Near You

DeletedUser

Tbh i thought he ruled bad aswell, I was gonna disband confeds but decided to let Lugosi and Douxz lead.

DeletedUser

That annoys me, if you thought he lead badly then why didn't you do something to change that?

and also you were the one who posted the spy :rolleyes:

Lugosi

Strategos
wayne don't lie, you were as much part of zues' rule as him if not more. Confederate States is no more :/

DeletedUser

That annoys me, if you thought he lead badly then why didn't you do something to change that?

and also you were the one who posted the spy :rolleyes:

Yeah i know i posted.I tidied up the forums and that i could of made it better if, ZUES didnt lead solo.

DeletedUser

Although I respect CS on XI,

I can only say that the CS on pi wasnt that much of a powerhouse

Perhaps its because OC isnt the one leading it.

DeletedUser

wayne don't lie, you were as much part of zues' rule as him if not more. Confederate States is no more :/

Justin, he didnt tell anyone what to do or that, he didnt tell us about akademia untill the last minute.

DeletedUser

CS can't work without OC, what did Zues think he was doing.....

DeletedUser

No wonder Zues went like: "I got an obligation to my Xi alliance so Im leaving" out of the blue...
Great moves bra.

DeletedUser

Enter the Dragon double crossing swines who are inviting our members and who have taken advantage of my treking over the last few days.

Psh, i complained about you doing the same thing and you brushed it off lol.

Can't handle your own medicine?

DeletedUser

Alliance

Hey guys.

So the reason Enter the Dragon even exists is because I was gone for two days and left James456 in charge. When I came back I learned that he had taken the opportunity to leave and recruit many of our Elysium members into his new alliance. Not cool by any reasoning.

DeletedUser

Hey guys.

So the reason Enter the Dragon even exists is because I was gone for two days and left James456 in charge. When I came back I learned that he had taken the opportunity to leave and recruit many of our Elysium members into his new alliance. Not cool by any reasoning.

Elysium isnt cool.Enter The Dragon, is probarly better than Elysium.

DeletedUser

No Elysium isnt cool. We more than cool. Im only kidding. This is a game its not about being cool it about doing the best we can. We planned to start a war. Enter The Dragon are a great alliance i really think this. But because of some what " Honour " we war with them currently. But Elysium is good we are top for Battle Points For Alliances. ( For Now ).

And i myself and having fun. And truly this is what the games about, not flaming people, having fun. Some people just forget this sometimes.

:D :p

DeletedUser

Nothing surprises me when it comes to Enter the Dragon and it's knife behind the back tactics. This group is less than honorable.

DeletedUser

O come on, just because you aren't cool enough to be in their alliance doesn't mean you need to bad mouth them, I have yet to see any "unhonorable" tactics