War in Kappa

DeletedUser

We being my alliance will not pick any wars until someone acts against us and even then we might not

DeletedUser

All in all heres how i see it being part of one of the major alliances here is hw it plays out.

Side A / Side B
All the MADRIDS / BlackShadow-(they seem to be he most ruthless thus far)(and d
St Micheal Archangel / ont have any pacts to back themselves up
Make It Real /
Destiny /

I believe in this fight that.

2/3 Madrids will be destroyed along with the entire Alliance of Destiny(dont know why these guys die but i have feeling)
then old Madrids will swell the numbers of St Micheal Archangels and Make it Real, were the ongoing fight will take casulties on oth sides resulting in a greater loss of BlackShadow soldiers then there will be a brief time in which they will come to treaties
then some noob will spark the war again sending

Side A Side B
Madrid(remnants) / BlackShadow(remnants
St Micheal Archangel /
Make it Real /

into an on going stailmate

DeletedUser

hmm,everybody is a teacher here.no doubt.its so easy to talk,isnt it?

DeletedUser

YEAP LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE STARTING TO DRAW BLOOD
P.S. please dont use horsies and im sooooooooooo luck i doged LOL!!!!!! NOT
okay please dont attack me with horsies all i need to do is build up alot of hoptiles and
and for thoes attacking me with slingers LOL!!!!!! u suck because im smart and know that people ALWAYS attack with slingers and horsies and because im smart i built alot of hoptiles and slingers

dang.png

firstblood.png

ahhhhhhhh i forgot to delet there troop info ohh well =( =D

and darn it i forgot to inlist my milta =(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12571

okay please dont attack me with horsies all i need to do is build up alot of hoptiles and
and for thoes attacking me with slingers LOL!!!!!! u suck because im smart and know that people ALWAYS attack with slingers and horsies and because im smart i built alot of hoptiles and slingers

facepalm.

DeletedUser

And guys R Madrid won't last another week. I assure you that :)

BS will prob start targeting MRA's. That will probably be the first, short lived, war.

You are wrong. Destroying MRA's is not a quick business (Unless you do it my way)

For every member you rim, they recruit 2 more :O

DeletedUser

dang.png

firstblood.png

ahhhhhhhh i forgot to delet there troop info ohh well =( =D

and darn it i forgot to inlist my milta =(

Not smart enough to use up those resources I stole or activate militia. Yup. I expect my little soldiers to enjoy a party at yours sometime soon :p

DeletedUser

I don't get why you posted those reports... All you did is showed them you are online. You also showed them your wall level...

And the resources... Ekk, didn't spend it on Archers or something? Get rid of all that wood, and Silver, hell, you could even of stored the Silver in the Cave? I'm confused, what did you accomplish by posting them? :S

DeletedUser

Read the whole thing bud

you genuinly believe that if there was a war between us and MADRID, we would actualy be that weakened to be considered remnants?!?

Read the whole thing....then you'll understand, also dont give yourself to much, theres always the chance.