Newspaper War Stats - April

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser30111

Same as always, war stats run April 1 - April 30
Only difference, I didn't include city gains this time because I waited too long and don't know how many each alliance hadf at the start of the month, but you can pretty much tell by point gains anyways
NR = No Rules; TNE = The Noble Experiment; TR = Thermal Resistance; KA = Killer AntraX
Now stop complaining Lep! :p

War Stats
The Noble Experiment
NRKA
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

Thermal Resistence
NRKA
Taken FromLost ToTaken FromLost To

Growth Stats

No Rules
ABP: 21,753,611 (+16.3%)
DBP: 17,462,476 (+13.8%)

The Noble Experiment
ABP: 8,251,844 (+41.3%)
DBP: 6,642,064 (+44%)

Thermal Resistance
ABP: 2,369,647 (+30.9%)
DBP: 2,998,044 (+104.8%)

Killer AntraX
ABP: 5,384,564 (+22.9%)
DBP: 4,007,415 (+10.9%)

Growth stats are from April 1 - April 30
Best % gain - Green
2nd best % gain - Blue
Worst % gain - Red

DeletedUser30111

Eww I messed up the title, that's what you guys get for rushing me, haha

DeletedUser

wow, one of NR's worst months i would say

it's sad to see how few alliances feature now :(

DeletedUser30111

Should I add GP? What about Wardogs? I don't know too much about what's happening with them.
Yeah we can safely say TNE won the inactive part of the war, not a big surprise there seeing our record with ISIS. We'll have to see how things shape up now that active players are being targeted more.

DeletedUser

i'm guessing GP are on TNE's side, who were their members previously part of?

i have never had any business with them so i don't know anything about them, i would say adding them and Wardogs would be a good improvement though, just to make it more interesting

what about Killer Klownz?

DeletedUser

GP players used to be in KA. TNE is at war with GP and Wardogs. Would be good to add both of them and Killer Klownz. We are at war with them too, but most of their players are far away so only a few cities have changed hands I think.

DeletedUser

think of them as bait, at least they occupy NR sometimes

DeletedUser

Well the numbers look ok, still most of the city takeovers have been from in actives on all sides. Nice to see that we are all starting to fight each other again, event though there are good sized ghosts nearby. Taking inactives is boring.

Going to have to work in KA a bit this month though by the looks of those stats

DeletedUser

may will be the first month for a while that there has been some actual fighting from all alliances rather than some just picking off inactives hopefully

DeletedUser

the Killer Klownz are also at war with TR so they would be a good addition to this list. As always, fantastic job.