What makes The Agora so popular?

• Thread starter DeletedUser23986
  • Start date

Aicy

Strategos
"Join Date: Nov 2013". All you've ever seen of Grepolis and it's community is the sorry state it is in now. Believe in, two years ago these forums were 20x more active and 100x more enjoyable to be a member of.

DeletedUser33530

"Join Date: Nov 2013". All you've ever seen of Grepolis and it's community is the sorry state it is in now. Believe in, two years ago these forums were 20x more active and 100x more enjoyable to be a member of.
EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!

But seriously I have been told that by a million and one vets but you see I really don't care ;)

DeletedUser

Aicy is entirely correct CoD. Is was a thriving community two years ago. There were tons of laughs too. ;)

DeletedUser18366

Well it was better last year, can't say any more than that

DeletedUser23986

i suppose you meant 2012 :p

DeletedUser

I agree that it was more fun last year, I also agree with CoD, who cares?! Stop dwelling on the past glory and focus on the present