Pnp What Other Alliances Are Saying About You

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

never asked for your advice on how should I react on that PnP. Never mentioned your name, your alliance or anything but still you pop out after every single post, seems you took trolling really seriously, seems like life calling for you. No need for you to be the policemen around here buddy and say to people what and how should they say or do. But you could use your own advice and just laugh at my posts and just carry on.

I dont see why a persons name or alliance is needed to be posted in the topic for him to post back!You dont need to over react bro.I dont see how he is a policeman because all he told you was to laugh at the PnP and carry on.It's your decision weather you do that.

Nodcrush is nothing but a big spam, ignore him mate :)
If he is a spammer i wonder how he won POTM???

DeletedUser

If he is a spammer i wonder how he won POTM???
The same way Innogames have ruined Grepolis by opening worlds every 2 weeks :)

The same way many rimmers have won the worlds so far and have crown over their names. (by rimmers I am not referring to any alliance in Paros)

The same way...

Dude winning something does nt mean he is not a Spam :)

DeletedUser30490

The same way Innogames have ruined Grepolis by opening worlds every 2 weeks :)

The same way many rimmers have won the worlds so far and have crown over their names. (by rimmers I am not referring to any alliance in Paros)

The same way...

Dude winning something does nt mean he is not a Spam :)

If you dont wanna look at post what about rep?
His got a load of rep as well.Why? Not because his a spammer.Its because people have enjoyed what he posst or his posts are real good.
Btw...Hats off to you..So much rep for soo little posts :)

DeletedUser

If you dont wanna look at post what about rep?
His got a load of rep as well.Why? Not because his a spammer.Its because people have enjoyed what he posst or his posts are real good.
Btw...Hats off to you..So much rep for soo little posts :)
No argue on that, matter of taste and thanks

By the way, Paros is down to 8000 players, Lindos (3000 players) Forum is technically dead, we'd better kill each other here, coz in a month or two Paros forum will be dead as well, then we'll regret it :)

DeletedUser30490

no worries....theres more time so,
Lets not just think that far... :p

DeletedUser

besides you have "team nod" to keep team dai company. it may just end with us and you constantly annoying each other til the end.

DeletedUser

This thread is off-topic, and I refer the OP to this extract from the forum rules:
"Threads which suggest, or allege, any cheating/botting/multi-accounting/etc... are prohibited on the Forums."

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.