What's the deal? Where's my friend's city?

DeletedUser

ok, first of all...

(SW)(SW)(SW)

Secondly, a friend of mine, who is a complete n00b, well he attacked another player with a colony ship and some biremes and a few hundred units. The victim was smashed all over the map (and back). My friend was victorious.

Now, my friend is asking: "What's the deal? Where's my city???". See, he thought that if he attacks with a colony ship in the mix, he gets to keep the village.

Yeah, I know, he is a complete n00b. But can someone explain why he didn't get the village? You know, to help all the other n00bs.

I know the answer (of course), but I'd just like to give other people the opportunity to show that they know something, seeing as it's blatantly obvious that as "Ruler" of all Rho, I already know everything.

As a matter of fact, I've forgotten more than most people know. So, I think it's a bit redundant if I go running around trying to answer these trivial questions all day. I've got better things to do, like smashing people across maps and stuff.

(SW)(SW)(SW)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Tell your friend he needs a few things in order to take his second city. First he needs Colony Ship researched, which it appears he does. Second he needs Conquest researched. Third he needs to attack a city with a CS and that attack has to be a conquest attack. A conquest attack can be chosen on the screen that pops up when you go to send an attack. It's a little symbol towards the bottom of the window. So in summary he needs a CS, the attack needs to be designated as a conquest attack, and the attack has to be successful in both the land and naval fights

DeletedUser

Baudin however forgot to point out its a revolt world, so you will need to send a revolt attack in first, then wait 12 hrs till the 2nd stage commences, then within the next 12 hr stage is where you send the colony ship to land within it.

DeletedUser

no lol, rho is revolt xD

you would have thought the mod would know that

DeletedUser

O darn i am so stupid... always messing up my pronouns and such :(

DeletedUser

If he's attacking with biremes and a few hundred troops, he doesn't deserve a city OR should want a city from a "victim" that gets "smashed all over the map and back" from such a lackluster wave. Maybe he's asking the wrong questions...

As a matter of fact, I've forgotten more than most people know. So, I think it's a bit redundant if I go running around trying to answer these trivial questions all day. I've got better things to do, like smashing people across maps and stuff.

Dude, you just wrote half a page :D

DeletedUser18366

If he's attacking with biremes and a few hundred troops, he doesn't deserve a city OR should want a city from a "victim" that gets "smashed all over the map and back" from such a lackluster wave. Maybe he's asking the wrong questions...

Dude, you just wrote half a page :D

True. MrLeN is attacking with biremes :eek: I thought you knew better :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

They are CYBORG biremes.

Do I have to explain EVERY single little detail?

DeletedUser

do i know you?

or did you really feel the need to follow me to my home forum after i disagreed with your opinion on the riots in London.

DeletedUser340

Nope, I play Rho and often check the forums -.-

And no, you wouldn't remember me, I mean, The time I used this account was back in early 2010...