Pnp Where has the respect gone?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33297
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is the real deal PrettyMaria, we play this world for real :) BTW we just got 7-th WW with ease, we killed only 30k of biremes and 400k of land troops :) I got 0 ABP from that so you can imagine what kind of force we had ;) PM me, we are in ocean 55

No need to try you, your alliance is not in my ocean and for the moment I dont care about you, I am just telling Maria it would be better to join me, as I see no potential in your alliance, not to say you aren't a good player, or you don't have good players. But that is just how I feel..But most likely one day we will fight when players move into new oceans, but that is some time away...

DeletedUser22517

No need to try you, your alliance is not in my ocean and for the moment I dont care about you, I am just telling Maria it would be better to join me, as I see no potential in your alliance, not to say you aren't a good player, or you don't have good players. But that is just how I feel..But most likely one day we will fight when players move into new oceans, but that is some time away...
You are already marked red my friend and soon or later i`ll be close to you ;) You are gonna feel the real power one day if you stay and play witch i really doubt to be honest, cos all the the big mouth just run away (Check Byz forum and you can see)

DeletedUser

You are already marked red my friend and soon or later i`ll be close to you ;) You are gonna feel the real power one day if you stay and play witch i really doubt to be honest, cos all the the big mouth just run away (Check Byz forum and you can see)

Lol, like I said I don't care. You running your mouth shows me how much you want some attention, I guess you want the "Oooh's" and "ahhhh's" but you won't be getting it from me. Also I dont see the big mouth you are referring to? You seem to be the one messaging me in game and on the forums?

DeletedUser22517

Lol, like I said I don't care. You running your mouth shows me how much you want some attention, I guess you want the "Oooh's" and "ahhhh's" but you won't be getting it from me. Also I dont see the big mouth you are referring to? You seem to be the one messaging me in game and on the forums?
I was talking to Maria, you jumped in the conversation ;)

DeletedUser

I did not say one word to you, I said to Maria, dont forget our discussion and I think the syndicate has no potential. So actually, you jumped in my conversation :)

DeletedUser22517

the syndicate has no potential???
You can ask some of the best players in grepo about that (you are not one of them)

DeletedUser

the syndicate has no potential???
You can ask some of the best players in grepo about that (you are not one of them)

Alrighty, It seems you lost your point above so you are bringing it to another one lol. Like I said, did not mean to offend you but that is how I feel, asking anyone won't change how I feel, but this is my last response about the matter, as we are spamming

DeletedUser25607

Dont forget our discussion, I am hoping you join me and the syndicate does not seem to have much potential

Well, i didn't promise you anything - just written "...Also i'd like take a look if some familiar faces also will join the world and where." in our conversation. And now i see such a face and definitely see a potential too.

It can of course always happen that "World Masters" play next worlds somehow lazy and less experienced but more active/hard-working alliances get a chance. If it will be here - we'll see... :)

DeletedUser

I am not forcing you and you can join him if you want, I just didn't want you to forget you consideration...

DeletedUser

damn its such a hard fight to get a member
there are so many free players and so few alliances that worth it

DeletedUser

thats cos all the alliances that are worth it are on the previous world :p

DeletedUser3303

So here I am just finally able to join this lovely world called Zacynthus. Just a couple of minutes after the world opened I recieved my very first alliance invite, ofcourse without any PM at all. A few hours later I am up to 12 invites and only 4 pm's.

f2m2l5.png

*NOTE* Excuse me if you have sent a pm and are still on this list

So there's my first question about respect... Why do you think any decent player would respect your alliance enough to join while you yourself do not even have the respect to write a short pm to the player you're inviting? Whether it's just a standard message you send to everybody, or if it's actually a well written personalized letter, at least have the respect towards the person you're inviting to actually send a PM.

Let's move on to part 2

After about one hour I finally recieved my first recruiting pm, maybe not perfectly written but still it somewhat shows a certain kind of respect.

314v7tk.png
read bottom up

A few hours after the world opened I got one of my good friends to join with me. After just a few minutes he got an invite to the "elite" alliance called Unstable Spartans, one of the alliances that actually does send PM's to the people they invite. And also the first alliance to write me a PM while trying to recruit me.

5f0j6u.jpg

Well, I could start about the fact you should use the title to make clear what the subject is, and you shouldn't use it as the first line, but let's not go that way....

Let's move back to my conversation between this guy and me to simply compare the messages...

314v7tk.png
read bottom up

So, here's my second question about respect.... Why would you lie to get someone to join your alliance? When I show you respect by replying to your recruitement message in a polite way, is it weird that I expect you to give me the same respect and not lie about things just to recruit one of my friends? What did you actually think? He joined this world with me, so you think we will not communicate? To me lying like that simply shows NO RESPECT at all.

1000823_480022968746269_233016920_n.png

Im guessing this was just a miss communication issue.
I belive respect should only be given when deserved and not just handed out, after all , the MRA's dont know you are not a perfect MRA recruit.

I give you one thing though, Making pnp messages like this in the public forum this early in the game, is a good way to send your self to the rim early.

Reagrds luke