Where is REAL MADRID

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Well...I am in the LEGION alliance in Iota, and I can say for certain that LEGION666K is not in the LEGION alliance in Iota. Near as I can tell, he/she does not even have an account in Iota.

So...no connection whatsoever.

actually he has 175 points there
and 0 in another thats his experience :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just looked again. I only see worlds 4 and 11, so according to grepostats he doesn't exist here either...which is odd.
Bcz he doesnt have a clue about this game.he was sure that legion666k is in iota.hes sure that he will survive too.well,guess again.YOU ARE VERY WRONG!

DeletedUser345

i'm NOT jarp and i don't really care that you kicked me after i got leader privs (i could have kicked all your members)

DeletedUser

i'm not jarp and i don't really care that you kicked me after i got leader privs (i could have kicked all your members)
if u r not jarp,is even worst.and u never had privs.dont make me to post.u want privs but mutzzy is miles in front of u.so,again,foff!

DeletedUser345

i would attack you straight after BP ends but i'm a bit far away :(
maybe 7Wonders could do it for me? :cool:

DeletedUser

i would attack you straight after BP ends but i'm a bit far away :(
maybe 7Wonders could do it for me? :cool:

never was defeated if i wasnt attack at least by one whole alliance.sometimes 2.so,be my guest.

DeletedUser

Putting on Vacation mode and running to the next world doesn't count as never being defeated mutzzy.

DeletedUser

Putting on Vacation mode and running to the next world doesn't count as never being defeated mutzzy.
As i said before,never defeated unless a whole alliance or two were attacked me.In lambda i was attacked by SGC and Marines.So,whats your prob?Like always,you have no clue.Go in betha(good jar started there too.maybe is somehow polluted that world) and rule your tiny alliance AND BLA,BLA,BLA!aND IS NOT NEXT!its next to next.but this things are to hard for you,noubie.

DeletedUser

Beta, tiny alliance....Phalanx, in the top 10 with 200 members. How bout you get your facts right? I've corrected you twice in this thread alone Mutzzy.

Back on topic please

Status
Not open for further replies.